Dd City Faridabad

Dd City Faridabad Complaints & Reviews

I HAVE BOOKED 150 SQUARE YARD PLOT IN UPCOMING PROJECT OF DD CITY FARIDBAD IN 2006 AND DEPOSIT SOME AMOUNT AS INITIAL DEPOSIT , THERE IS A MARKET ROUMER THAT COMPANY IS DOING FRAUD TO ALLOT FLATS TO CUSTOMERS. BUT THESE COMPLAINTS ARE TOTALLY FAKE AND POSTED BY UNKNOWN PERSON. DD CITY IS NOT FRAUD. DD CITY IS VERY PRESTIGIOUS REAL STATE COMPANY, SIMPLY SOLD THERE PROJECT TO BUILDER IF THERE IS ANY KIND OF MISSHAPEN TOOK PLACE THAT IS ONLY FROM THE BROKER'S...
Aug 13, 2020

dd city is simply sold their projects to builders and if any kind of mishappening that is cause of brokers dd city is not fraud.
    Aug 13, 2020
    hi all i am completely agree with you dd city is prestigious company its not a fraud firm.
    dd city is not fraud. there are many fake complaints against for dd ctiy, that all are fraud. dd city is purely not fraud
    dd city faridabad allote plots in faridabad. its not doing fraud.
    allot plots in faridabad, by dd city faridabad. its not a fraud.
    dd city faridabad is not fraud, they simply sold their projects in faridabad, there are many fake complaints about dd city faridabad that they took money and not allotted plots yet but its totally wrong complaints. they gave plots in the time they committe.
    dd city is prestigious company even they do not having any kind of fraud to customers, there are some fake complaints which are purely a nonsence. d city is not fraud.
    hi everyone,
    i agreed with you people about dd city.
    so son't be fear join hands with dd city.
    MP-1140 I made booking of 2 plots in DD Group, s SAS Nagar, Mohali Project in the year 2006. Since they have not got any license for their Mohali project so I requested them to refund my payment with interest. Company issued me PDC of different dates from April-2011 to July-2011. These cheques have been dishonored and returned to me by my bank mentionion "Account Blocked".

On 18 Aug, I informed Mr Sanjay Gambhir, MD about above dihonored cheques and told him that i would have to take legal action if i didnt get my money within a week. He assured me that I would get my money by 15th Sept. since then I am just following up for refund of my payment but getting future dates not my payment.

I have also made a complaint in EOW and they have attached my complaint with FIR no. 75/11 P.S. You can contact me on my mobile [protected] if your complaint too is attached with FIR no. 75/11 PS.

Surender Kalra

I have applied for 240 Sq Meter plot in DD City Faridabad almost 5 years before.. And deposited Rs 3,60,000 at the time of booking. But till date no communication. and Rumor in the market is Builder planning to sell the said plot a at higher rate by building the flat..

It seems that builder is trying to misuse the hard earned money of home seeker..
      Aug 13, 2020
      The builder is bound by the sale agreement if trying to violate you can put him into consumer forum provided he commits such an act owing to unfair trade practice.
      If he commits such act send him a legal notice under consumer protection act 1986.
      Dinesh
      The process of filing the complaint is fairly simple and we need more members to come forward and submit complaints. The complaint letter is already drafted, members only need to send the consent letter through email, and someone needs to volunteer to collect and print the consent letters along with the letter and submit them at the EOW office. The more number of complaints pile up against dd city, the better for us as it will force EOW to take up the case on priority. please contact DD EFECTED PEOPLE WELFARE ASSOCIATION[protected] [protected]
        I have booked 200 square yard plot in upcoming project of dd city faridbad in 2006 and deposit rs 2, 95000.00 as initial deposit,...

Dd City Faridabad Recent Comments