Dealzkart

Dealzkart Complaints & Reviews

We have orderd redmi charger but we dont get the same order instent of mi charger we got that samsung charger and we did not...

I had ordered for a memory card but as open it and see it the cards are not working and on the bill there is no customer complain number even i am really very depressed and i have just received the package and both the cards are duplicate and none of them are working what should i do it was delivered to me on today 9th january 2018 at 3.00 pm and now it is 03.37 pm
My order is headphone, watch, memory card, pen drive. Bt this is not mine bcoze in this box some different type jawellry occur.plz give me humble response otherwise i am complaining for you in police station.

Dealzkart on website showed 3 premium quality shorts and 3 t shirts on site which was attractive but in reality i found this product of very very poor quality. Even can't give anyone to use... Wasted my 1400/- for the same... I think this is a fake site and complete waste of money. There are no refund policies as well. I could have use that money on good site like myntra or amazon.
    Dec 21, 2017
    Sijo Sunny's response
    I am booking t shirt material good.because packing box open bad material size short any problem please refund.
    Dec 21, 2017
    Sijo Sunny's response
    material not good.so size not packing box
    L am sijo sunny me booking t shirt XL not good bad material because t shirt size L.please refund Rs 698. Me Mobile num:[protected].Acc Num:[protected].plz refund account number cash.

This is fraud product which they have send to me
      This is not working product and total waste of money and they didn't have the call center number and courier person number is not active

Reference number [protected]
      Order id 862949
      Tracking number[protected]
      Order date 08/28/2017

Total i had pay 898 amount to them

Please help me out of this
      In the website product displayed and received is totally different
      I went redme mi power bank and sandish 64Gb sd card but he give me samsung death power bank and death sd card.
      I requst plz retand my mony.

I bought 3 denim shirts for 1198/ rupees on dealzkart shirts different material and colour.at all .I got this order on 25/11/19
      Iwant this product and iwant to my money back.
      My order Ref no' [protected][protected]
      So pls take this order back
      My contact no ' [protected]
      V.nageswrarao
      Nagu Nagu's reply, Nov 28, 2019
      Dealzkart

I have ordered samsung power bank 25000 mh and samsung 128 gb sd card but when i received the package and i opened it i found that both items are unbranded and dummy/toy. I email many times but got no response. This is cheating with me. Plz look into the matter and stop such fake online companies which trap the new customer. I requested you to please refund my money.

And the most important thing is that when i opened the power bank, only 1 battery of about 2750mah was there. Rest of the three were just plastic containers filled with sand.

The memory card doesn't work and the power bank could charge my phone for 5 mins after plugging the power bank for 8-10 hrs.
        I ordered 2 T shirts what brand u are displaying online but u are sending waste cloths, dont cheating customers hereafter, this s fraud online team, beware public's

I have ordered samsung power bank 25000 mh and samsung 128 gb sd card but when i received the package and i opened it i found that both items are unbranded and dummy/toy. I email many times but got no response. This is cheating with me. Plz look into the matter and stop such fake online companies which trap the new customer. I ordered this product in august 2017 and received on august 25, 2017. I requested you to please refund my money
          With regards
          Rajkumar goyal

I purchased 64gb and 128 gb memory card of samsung brand from dealzkart for Rs 898. But I received duplicate product which is not working at all.I get 64 GB card in place of 128 GB also. It is waste of money. there is no customer care at which I can contact to return the same waste product. I want to return product and want to get my money back.
            my order id 841334
            Reference id [protected]

On 16th of september, i have purchased pack of 5 casual shirts. It delivered to me 4days ago. But we didn't receive the same as we ordered. We've got very cheap quality product.in the pictures you shown something and during delivery you sent us wrong product. I want my money back. Kindly send your man to arrange your material and kindly inform me about my deduction amount. Kindly send me your contact number to talk with you. Please arrange this as soon as possible.
              Order id[protected]
              I have ordered three pairs of puma shorts I got duplicate product the online shopping site "dealzkart " which is not responding on the given number not even rplying on email... I want my refund which is 600 plzz hlp me out

They are showing one product while purchasing and when i received the product another dummy product was inside the delivery. I have ordered colored t-shirts but i received neck one's which i wished to return them.
                Order id: [protected]
                Pack of 5 premium quality striped polo t-shirts
                - size: m tshirt001 1 rs.799 rs.799
                Sub-total: rs.799
                Shipping cost: rs.99
                Total: rs.898
                I have order polo t [censored] stripes but I received round neck plain print t-shirts that too very bad quality. Make exchange or return

I ordered a 5 pack of shirts and they delivered another cheap quality shirts to me rather then which I seen ?? I want my money back other wise I'll take serious action

Please take seviour action on this regarding shirts packing
                I object the policy
                Fraud

On 13th of september, i have purchased pack of 5 colar t shirts. It delivered to me yesterday evening. But we didn't receive the same as we ordered. We've got very cheap quality product.in the pictures you shown something and during delivery you sent us wrong product. I want my money back. Kindly send your man to arrange your material and kindly inform me about my deduction amount. Kindly send me your contact number to talk with you. Please arrange this as soon as possible.

My order number - [protected]
                  Sep 19, 2017
                  Updated by Vinoth2123
                  I have ordered colored T-Shirts and i got round neck T- Shirts,
                  This is a fraud company.
                  I would like to return my product and need my money back.
                  My Dealzkart order was ##[protected],
                  Very bad experience. Please return the product and give me my money back.