Deccan Properties
4.7

Deccan Properties Complaints & Reviews

Like 360+ consumers, I had also paid an advance towards the plot at Urban Woods, Devanhalli. From our family we have invested in 6 plots altogether. So far we have received only the MOU documents. There was no communication further except for last week when we received notice from advocate about Mr Venkat's insolvency.
Please look into this as 360+ people have invested their hard earned money.

Sujata Rathod

[protected]@googlegroups.com

Dear all, Thanks for starting the Google-fight-against-deccanproperties-group. Please add me to the List. Really appreciate as this seems to be our only resort.

I live in chennai and invested Rs.4 lac which is complete amount towards GEM Properties' for 8 (30x40) plot advertised as their "LITTLE INDIA PROJECT"- PONDICHERRY. I also have a Sale deed regd at Markanam on 13/Oct 2008.
    The deal was negotiated by GEM Properties, Chennai.
    I have still to receive the Katta documents.

After numerous phone calls to their Chennai office & another mobile number of a Mr.Goutham and on one occasion to Mr.Venkat Goutham himself...I was told the Katta docs will be given by Jan 2010 or elso i can deposit the cheque of 4 lakhs. it was dishounerd on feb 2010 & all will be given docs same time. Also Mr.Gouthammentioned there is still no amenties such as electricity, etc yet...

Interestingly since then neither Mr.Venkat Goutham & Mr. Uday's # is disconnected... Infact I called the same Chennai # I used to all along, and a man on the phone says it his residence # and doesnt know anything about GEM properties.
    If this is not cheating, than what is!!!

Please involve me if any legal action takes place, I will come to Chennai if required. my email id is

[protected]@gmail.com

and click on Apply Now

I have written so many complaints against Deccan properties but there has been no resolution so far. I really wonder if someone is looking into this. We have filed so many complaints against Venkat Gautham in this website but so far there has not been any response. We had filed a complaint against Venkat Gautham with the Tamil Nadu police but no action has been taken so far. I hope the authorities would take the appropriate action and help us with this pending issue. It is very sad to know that Venkat Gautham's profession is cheating and he has ventured into this project just to cheat us and we are all victims of it.

I really wish to see some action taken against Venkat Gautham and we all get our money refunded.

Deccan Preperties — Non Refund of Advance Money

Hello All,

Thanks Sumsudin for putting Gautam's photo. We need to get the color photo of him. Also we need to get the photo of Nelson, Cristopher, Sathya, Saranya. Also I heard that a police complaint is in place in Chennai and Bangalore. That means that this guy no longer live a normal life. Very soon he will be royally screwed up.

Also we need to make sure we have the media with their photographs which will expose them completely.

The way these guys have treated us for past 2 years to so many customers we need to make sure these Guys suffer the same and repent the whole life for their fraud.

I have already contacted NDTV and IBNLIVE for the news. We need to come up with detail description and the video of their offices in Bangalore and Chennai.

Fraudster Gautam,
      Its no longer about money, its about our pride and self-respect. Now I can go to any extent to make sure that you and your team suffer the maximum. Also we need to make sure that this practice of fraud needs to be curbed.

and click on Apply Now
      i am trying to get hold of this guy gowtham, met this guy when he was running away from police. some good news, he has got into lot of money now.

Deccan Properties — Venkat Gautam or Veerappan

Hello All,
        I was surprised to see so many email from the fraudster Venkat Gautam and his assosiate to divert people's mind by all stories which doest make sense to normal investor.

I only understand that if the agreement is signed between myself and fraudster Venkat(or Veerappan doesnt matter) all the legal proceeding has to be against him only. All my police complaint is against this guy only.

How...

Hai everyone I hope that you all become to know that still goutham is hiding from the law. The staffs of Deccan properties have been arrested but not goutham. Hear for I am not to tell the imagination stories to you all. You can find that how goutham is giving me death thread. But it is not possible Mr.Goutham. I have surrender to the police as approval and to the Tamil society. As you say I din loot anything from your office. I hope you know that why you suspended me from the office. When the case comes on the court I will be one of the witnesses for your fraud on innocent people’s money.
        Mr. Goutham Enough to hide your true face from the Tamil society. Hear I will peel your mask and show what you all doing. I have nothing to do. After my statement please don’t comment on my post. Because you know that weather my post is true or not. Arguing unnecessarily is not going to help you from the punishment by law or Tamil society.
        Hear I give the open statement
        Dear all I am not going to talk about your problems. I am hear to tell what is happening to your money given to deccan properties and what goutham is doing. After getting all your money I don’t know what happened to that I hope for that he bought diamonds and gold. Those things are in a locker which belongs to his father now. But when you all started to give pressure to him he become with a new idea. You all know about srilanka government and LTTE ware. After the war some ltte carders came to get treatment for their wounds in India.
        Mr.Suriyakanth and goutham are friends. Suriyakanth’s brother kamal [suriyakanth’s brother kamal’s phone number [protected]] is a doctor in vijaya health center which is near to vadapalani bus stand in Chennai. He gave treatment for them and he arranged some people to give treatment. (His friend doctors) he is known well in Tamil society, because he helps to ltte with money and treatment. Mr.Goutham’s wife’s sister married to a srilankan and divorced. Goutham sent his wife’s sister to Mr.Kamal. She becomes as kamal’s keep and got the detail of the ltte carders who are getting treatment hear and who are all helping to them.
        She gave the detail to Goutham and with those detail goutham flied to srilanka and meat kuberalingam, in Colombo, he has a jewellery shop and friend of Karuna (kuberalingam’s home +[protected], mobile +[protected]). Karuna is a person who went out from LTTE and joined hands with the srilankan government. Kuberalingam arranged a meeting with Karuna and Karuna arranged the meeting with srilankan military higher officials. After giving all those detail about the ltte carders who are getting treatment in India, goutham returned to India with a gift of srilanka governments money. This is the number goutham used when he was in srilanka +[protected]
        After this they started the business. They asked money from the people from frogin countries like saying Ltte Sea tiger susai is getting treatment send money. And they point out some other ltte important people also. The foreign Tamil society trusted the doctor kamal and gave the money to him. The money transition from Canada and London made through Deccan properties. The London correspondent for Deccan properties is Mr.Suriyakanthan. (Suriyakanth’s phone number [protected])
        The money they got is not spend to the reason they asked. They got all the money for them. Hear is the detail of the people who ate the money.
        Mr.Suriyakanthan, [protected]
        Mr.Suriyakanth’s brother kamal, phone number [protected]
        Mr.Goutham, phone number [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]
        Mr. Kajandran, (friend of goutham)

Some personal details about this people
        First I want to tell about kajandran. He is working as a camera man in Tamil films. And have a video shop in valasaravakam. His keep or lover name is Miss.Thaarani, address astalakshmi nagar. (Behind actor Vijeyakumars house) kajandran have police, Q Branch CID, influence. So he helps this people to hide from the law. He also says that he is a member of LTTE and he worked for LTTE intelligence section under the direct leadership of pottu amman.
        Mr.Goutham got a baby girl on 18th of April. His wife is staying in rajapalyam, Madurai, Tamilnadu. Now goutham is planning for an escape to London, Canada, or srilanka.
        Mr.Kamal lives with goutham’s wife’s sister. Very close friend of Kajendran. This person also goes to Miss.Thaarani house when kajandran is not in the house. That why I put kajandrans lover or maybe keep. Because this two people go to that girls house.
        I hope this all detail is enough to say what goutham is doing. Dear sir I hope that you have nothing to argue with me. Because what I stated all are true. That you know and I know now the customers of Deccan properties and other people who are watching you will become to know. And I also know what is your plane now. When you go in to process that, I will give the statement again about your current plane and who are all involved on it.
        Please sir stop your game. it is over. Every one is watching you now. Maybe you all can escape from the Indian law. But not from the Tamil society.
        Goutham can you remember vamse (Goutham’s driver) and suresh? If I am telling the imagination story. Soon they will also start to tell about you.

my contact [protected],[protected]

Manikandan
        mr.manikandan
        hellow Mr. i am kamal, today i saw ur post in this web site. . i know ur not manikandan and ur a culprit hiding in manikandan name becoz i spoke to manikandan today . All customers dont listen this fellow is creating a new new story everyday and spoiling my name. even i am searching for gawtham becoz i gave money to him and i dont know where is he and whom to approach?if at all diz person is true and he is telling these details and also he sad that he is under police custody and then why police didnt take any action????? this fellow is twisting te story with all nonsense what he knew.
        if you want to post about gawtham !! do it but dont ever uneccessarily mention about me and my family? u hav written about my number thn why cant you call me?? i understood who you are and for whom your working for. if you want to talk with me pls call anytime and legally we can take action .
        i think u can try this stories in films and hopefully u l get chances. ur telling ur in death thread but ur under te police custody wowww what performance man..u tear gawtham mask but what te hell i have done to u ?? why u want to spoil my reputation? if your stories are true then come out of the cave whr u r hiding and show your orginal face to us.. so that i can sue you to the core!!
        one more think dont spoil tamil society name mr.manikandan. they are very reliable persons. they work hard for our society.
        dear friend
        goiutham is not hiding but explained everything in his comment.And you are not manikandan who worked for deccan properties.because just now i spoke to him.the storry you create is realy outstanding.But just I want to know something.If you really sourounded yourself to the police please let me know who you are?I want to meet you.If I meet you I will smash your face for giving bad comments about us or i will hand over you to the police.tThe language you used in your commemt clearly shows that you are a third class people.I AM READY TO MEET YOU ANYWHERE EVEN IN THE POLICE STATION.IF YOU ARE READY, SEND ME THE TIME AND THE DATE.YOU .
        I am not sure what stories u guy are cooking but the fraudster Gautam who never spoke to any customer and always gave checks that bounced.

He is the real culprit and all those who supported him will also be behind bar soon.

We have lost our hard earned money and that was all planned by Mr Gautam. How can you defend a guy who never had the land and was selling some 120 acres in Chennai.

I am sure others might agree but this guy is a menace to society and has cheated lot of innocent people.
        i am abdul muhammad from pakistan /it is a fake not true itis 100% wrong becuse we give to them the charges 785$ but tel now they didt give ower prize to us/so now wei w wil tell to the gouvernamet to help us and destroy there offces if that is in london or in indonishia jakarta/now we will work hard and will attak on them
        it is ower email [protected]@yahoo.com
        phone N 0092 [protected]

Hai Customers,
          Recently I have come to know about this site and looking at this it is clear that none of you really know whats happening.
          It was me who was threatened and harrased by people in all modes. To solve the issue lawfully I bring to your notice that all the Propeties has been Surrendered and Receivables declared in the court on 3rd February,2010. The hearing for the case has been posted on 09th of June, 2010. We are in the process of sending individual correspondence to all the customers before the case comes for hearing.
          The court will appoint an Official liquidator to sell the properties.
          Also despite approaching for a Lawful solution, Myself and my Ex-Staffs are being harrassed by influential people.
          Goutham.

P.S. Mr. Manikandan, It was a nice try with the story you came up with. But you should also remember how you and your family along with Mr. Christopher have cheated me personally and financially. What is the reason for you to post a blog locating yourself in Valasarawakkam when you are in Bangalore the very moment.
          There are documented evidences for the money and things Christopher looted from me until the last penny.You did not spare even a stapler in my office.Personally I have evidences to prove that you have stolen The two wheeler and forged my signature to transfer it, all the office holdings including Laptops and even a vaccum cleaner including the jewels of my mother the very next week she died.
          Suddenly you rise from nowhere and give a voluntary statement to safeguard your friend Christopher so that you can divert people. These are very old and cheap tricks.
          Also the law does not decide what the hell you or i post on the internet. It is the truth and the evidences supporting it decides. I know everybody are aware of it.
          And a Final suggestion to Mr.Manikandan, If you forward your stories to Actor Vijay he might be interested. Because i Believe he is looking for imaginative stories like this as he is under continuos flops. Who knows you might make a good fortune.
          Hear I give the open statement
          Mr.Suriyakanthan, [protected]
          Mr.Suriyakanth’s brother kamal, phone number [protected]
          Mr.Goutham, phone number [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]
          Mr. Kajandran, (friend of goutham)

Some personal details about this people
          If anyone want to contact me call to, [protected], +91 [protected]

Manikandan
          Hello Fraudster Gautam,

If you are so nice why don't you return the money of the customer. All was planned by you then why blame others. You never had the land that you sold.

This is not a civil case but rather a financial case and should be treated as financial criminal conspiracy against the society where more than 200 innocent people are involved.

I have wasted so much time and money trying to talk to this Fraudster that I cannot believe this guys.

I will pray that this guy and his family suffer 10 times what he gave it to others and i am sure he will.
          Run for your life.

This is gouthams photo i found. he is holding a bank locker and it is on his 5th mothers name. but now it went to his fathers hands and father is refusing to give the locker. the locker is in goutham's fathers 5th wife name. now goutham and his friends are planing to kill his father and get that locker from him and get the money. the locker is filled with diamonds and cash which was bought from the deccan customers. and this person had got money from the foregin srilankan people by saying that LTTE sea leader susai is injured and for his treatment he needs money. but it is not true. goutham got the money and saved in his account and on his friends kamal and kajendran's account. kajendran is a cameraman living in valasaravakam. and kamal works in the vijaya health center in vadapalani. he also lives in valasaravakam. goutham is now in kamal and kajendrans house. i am a deccan staff. after knowing his true face i left my work and now i am in his death thread. please any one related to police, q branch CID, CBI, please take action against this fraud.

Deccan — Staff

Very horrible staff at Deaccan always doing their own work and gossiping and no attention to passengers.
            hi manikandan
            who are u and where are u from? without knowing proper message dont put te blame on gawtham friends ok. even his friends are searching for gawtham becoz he had borrowed huge money. just dont write rubbish story and all. Atleast te customers had got evidence papers to show how much that fraud gawtham has to give but his friend doesnt hav any proof. if your complaints are true and you r in death thread then why dont you go to the police station and inform. we l fight for justice without blaming others.
            Hai Customers,
            It was me who was threatened and harrased by people in all modes. To solve the issue lawfully I bring to your notice that all the Propeties has been Surrendered and Receivables declared in the court on 3rd February, 2010. The hearing for the case has been posted on 09th of June, 2010. We are in the process of sending individual correspondence to all the customers before the case comes for hearing.
            Goutham.

My family gave Decan properties 10 lakhs as an advance amount for property within their Urban Woods Projhect near the International Airport. We signed Agrrements and followed all date protocols as expected by Deccan. However whenw e went to vsiit the land they ahd not even built the wall around the property. They had exactly one person derooting plants in a 14 acre site. I knew something was fishy and instantly tried to call them up at their office Rajajinagar. No one was picking up. The issue only got worse when we went to the office where no one was present and whoever was were all new faces from the last time we had visited.

Basically to end the long story we have no one to contact regarding our money and we dont even have land for its sake. I know this is the state of many individuals who have alaso been cheated by this company. Nonetheless I think we should all get together and file a case against Deccan. Any body feel the same?
              Aug 13, 2020
              his new numbers are [protected] and [protected] and now he is staying in chennai (valaisaravakam) with his friend kamal who works in vijaya health center as a doctor. any one cant tuch him becouse he is with the political background. anyone who know good power people pleeeeeeeeeeeeeas take action agianst him and put him behind the bars.

valasaravakam

Finally by the good work done by Tamil Nadu police Deccan properties staff are under arrest. The fraudster Gautam seems to be absconding. A criminal who should be treated like kasab will soon be under arrest and in jail forever.

Details on Tamil newspaper Dinamalar.
                Aug 13, 2020
                his new numbers are [protected] and [protected] and now he is staying in chennai (valaisaravakam) with his friend kamal who works in vijaya health center as a doctor. any one cant tuch him because he is with the political background. anyone who know good power people pleeeeeeeeeeeeeas take action against him and put him behind the bars.

Goutham.

Dear Friends( victims of Venkat Gautam - Deccan Properties)

I too am a victim, paid 5.5 lakhs of my life's savings for a plot in Daffodils Sri Perumbudur.I know there is no hope of either the money coming back or getting the land, but let us all get together and try for some justice. Pls reply to this mail, let us go and get justice in some way against the cheat Venkat( feel like using stronger words). I hope he and whatever is dear to him rot in hell. I will curse him till the day I die. And one day with all our curses he will cry tears of blood.

Awaiting a response from all of you

Deccan Properties Recent Comments