Destech Media Pvt Ltd

Destech Media Pvt Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Below are the mails or proposal from destech media pvt ltd and i paid the amount but when asked for refund on non delivery of services they don't even recognize there own mails and promises they make... Promises are made but not to fulfill just to take more and more money.. Please beware of this company

Ph numbers:
[protected] summer anand
[protected] divya verma
[protected] anjali jain.

Dear sir
Greetings!!!

Thanks for your precious time as per our earlier conversation regarding online business or big business website & company promotion in all search engines, so we are offering in this proposal we will promote your product seprate keywords on top pages of google, yahoo, msn, aol, rediffmail like all the 254 major search engines. So please go with my mail & get back to me as soon as possible

Payment information :-total cost for dynamic website and promotion is inr 10, 000/- plus 18%gst. (Dynamicwebsite designing for life time +website admin panel+ individual domain + google promotion for 1 year)

Dynamic website features : -
1. Website designing : - your website would be designed according to your products or company profile.
2. No. Of pages : - your website would be designed with unlimited pages according to your services/products or company profile.
3. Domain name : - your choice domain name. Like www.xyz.com booking.
4. Pop email : - we offer 10 pop email to manage your plentiful opportunities and fruitful communications... Like ([protected]@yourcompanyname.com)
5. Inquiry form : - we will make an inquiry form from where you will get an inquiry from the clients
6. Content copyright : - all rights will be reserved by your company.
7. Cms (Content management system) in e-commerce website :we will provide you an admin panel from where you update your website's content, image etc. According to your requirement.
8. User friendly control panel for making all kind of changes/addition.
9. Free technical support
10. Provided language converter
11. Customer support: during your membership tenure a dedicated support executive will support you to maximally utilize all the services available in membership. (24*7)
12. We will promote your website with your products separate
10 -15 keywords on google.com top pages

Some external features also like :-

Complimentary features:

1) 40 language converter in website.
2) zoom option in website.
3) search bar in website.
4) link of face book, twitter like social networking sites.
5) 10-15 mb video in website
6) mcw (Mobile compatible website).

S e o promotion :-

Process for search engine optimization is mention below:-
1. Current performance
2. Special keyword research
3. Social media profile management (E. G. Facebook / twitter) - for popularity of your website and company on web
4. Social bookmarking / management
5. Link building campaign
6. Manual directory submission
7. Local directory submission
8. Our approach in search engine optimization
Our experts achieve higher rankings quickly by employing all the following elements of a comprehensive search engine optimization, submission, registration, monitoring, positioning

Delivery time: 45 working days from the date of receipt of necessary advance.

Greetings!!! From weblifeinfotech.com
As per our telephonic conversation regarding your company online verification certification and web space on google front page. We are from business verification dept. I am handling your company profile in web life infotech pvt. Ltd. This verification is very useful for your business category.in this verification structure your online profile will be genuine for online business.

Online verification certification charge 497.03$ in rupees amount rs. 25000 note : this verification valid for life time on this company :- not valid another company). After this amount you don't need to be pay any single amount for this service, life time.

I would like to inform you that icann (Usa) internet corporation for assigned names and numbers have introduced online verification certification for internet security for website ranking maintain on google.com and never hack your website. I will book your individual server space on google.com after complete your online verification process.

Online verification certification for life time with your product service keywords ranking maintain on google top page.
Complimentary services

As i have taken approval from my management, we will upgrade your service for mobile responsive and dynamic website with domain space server complete for whole 5years. We looking forward to provide you the fast & best services from our side!!!
Note - this payment is full and final payment for complete same 5 years service and after that you don't need to be pay any single amount to this service.

Note - if you are not get genuine business with in 15 days and if you are not satisfy this service so company will return your amount with in 15 days

We look forward to working with you to make sure you get the most of the business, and we wish you success with your online ventures.

One of the Sales person named Divya contacted me for website development service and my website's marketing service and I have given them work on 19th August 2019 for making changes in my already built website

They asked for total payment of 15, 000 + 18% GST for that work and from them 10, 000 Rs + 18% GST in advance. I have paid advance of total 11800 and asked them to start work and asked them to provide me update. br...