EMS Speed Post

EMS Speed Post Complaints & Reviews

Sir gujarat se Meri dak aayi hai name mistry vipulkumar 501asc bn a Coy pin no 905501
C/o56APO patiala cantt Punjab...
Dear Sir/Mam,

My tracking number is EJ[protected]IN.

I humbly request please expedite my shipment,...

Hello sir/madam,
I have not received my certificates from jntu university, hyderabad which were dispatched by ems speed post on 10 july 2018.
Your certificates have been dispatched by speed post with ems number : h09307875
None of your customer service receives phone call and neither they send updates on mobile or email.

Please look into this issue asap and do send me about tracking details on [protected]@gmail.com

Hello sir... Mujhe apki ek principal ki complain karni hai wo apne yaha kaam karne wale staff ke sath bhedbhav kar rahi hai unhone meri maa jinka name sushila hai unko bhedbhaw kar ke kaam se nikla diya hai... Unke sath jis or staff ki galti thi unko rakha hua hau please aap se reqvest hai ki aap is bare me action le or humre sath hui na insafi per gor karne...
    School name - sarvodaya kanya vidhyalya
    Principal - prabhkar
    School add - vidhut vihar ipgcl colony

I received wrong and poor quality product in bangalore.. Not even one contact number is reachable nd email id's also bounce... You guys r fake nd unprofessional looting people...

Dear friends never order products from queenget.com which is partner of kts company... Need to give police complaints again these fake site nd company.

Sushila

My vehicle registration card not received untill now. andhra pradesh rta authority dispached on 29 august untill now not received. EMS number EN[protected]IN please kindly check my address send my card iam requesting the card tracking number also not traced any Where what kind of working doing by ems speed post I dont know. Card dispatched on29 August 2016now date 10 September 2016.please kindly thank-you

Booked 5 packages through railway parcel service ppr no.[protected] from gwalior to alleppey on 14 may 16... The items are not received till date... On further enquiry, it is reveled that the items are not even despatched from gwalior... And still lying in gwalior station... Kindly help & intervene

Railway officials say that they are unable to load the items due to non availability of space/non opening of breakwan/due to sealed breakwan, etc...

Dear sir/ Ma'am My speed post no EB[protected]IN and me and my family not received post... In the speed post I keep the 50000 rs check... This speed post from gurgaon to chainpur (841203)... I want to my speed post.. If I will not receive then I sue in court... My contact no [protected]

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to draw you attention against my DRIVING LICENSE, which sent through SPEED POST by Authority on[protected] but still i'm waiting for my DL. I am giving you its consignment no below:- ED[protected]IN. Please help me. Regards, Mohit M.No.[protected]

Dr PSV Subbarao has sent urgent and important medicines thru speed post vide booking number referred above on 16/06/2015 from Visakhapatnam to Bangalore. The consignment was delivered on 24/06/2015 after 8 days. Upon opening of the consignment found that the contents are changed and the original cover was in damaging condition. It was re-packed with speed post polythene cover by changing the contents. The contents found 1. Cadbury Dairy milk Roast Almond i number and 2. Nutrine mixed berry pop - 2 numbers, Complainants address and contact details: S V Satyanarayana, No. 230, 2nd floor, 1st Main, 2nd cross, Royal Shelters, Kodichikkanahalli, Bangalore - 560076. Email: satyanarayanav.[protected]@yahoo.in Mobile: [protected]