EMS Speed Post
3.7

EMS Speed Post Complaints & Reviews

ive applied for the pan card 2 months ago and the status of my card is DISPATCHED ON 15-01-10 through SPEED POST CHE-SPD-II eith CONSIGNMENT NUMBER:ET[protected]N the status of the same in said as unavailable in the speed post site. kindly make sure that weather i get my card or not if not i may look for other options.
thanking you
ive applied for the ATM card in SBH 46 days ago and the status of my card is DISPATCHED ON 07-01-10 through SPEED POST NUMBER:EH[protected]IN the status of the same in said as unavailable in the speed post site. kindly make sure that weather i get my card or not if not i may look for other options.
thanking you

Speed Post — Speed Post not received status received

Dear Concern,

As below mentioned details the same has been received on dt.02.11.2010 but till date the i have not received the same. It's a very urgent courier.

Delivery information of Articles

Article Number Booking Office Date Delivered Delivery office
EQ[protected]IN . 02/11/2010 HISAR

Please help for the same.

Regards...Amit Bansal

Pan card — PAN CARD STATUS &DELIVERY UNAVAILABLE

my consignment no.EA[protected]IN containing PAN CARD.dispatch done on 8/07/2011,done frm MUM-SPD-ll through SPEED POST (MUMBAI).IS NOT YET DELIVERED.so clarify its a speed post or a slow post!aslo no track status is available fr the same.plz contact me at ([protected]@yahoo.in) or my cell.[protected].its really very urgent.

Pan card — pan card missing in speed post

my pan card missing in the speed post
article number EM[protected]IN
speed post status was already delivered 3 months back delivered on 26/09/2011
REKHA D/O KHATUMAL LALWANI 499, SINDHI COLONY, KHAMLA, NAGPUR {MAHARASTRA} MY PAN CARD DISPATCHED ON 6/4/2013 THROUGH SPEED POST NUMBER EA[protected]IN NOT RECEIVED MY PAN CARDTHE SAME IN SAID AS UNAVAILABLE IN THE SPEED POST SITE.KINDLY MAKE SURE THAT WEATHER I GET MY CARD OR NOT IF NOT I MAY LOOK FOR OTHER OPTION. THANKING YOU

Dear Sir/madam,
    I sent some very important doccument by EMS speed post (EE[protected]KR) from South korea on 11th Jan 2010 To Kendrapara, Orissa, 754217. I am wondering that when it will be delivered. Its too late and also un-trackable.

However the item reached Calcutta on 14Jan 1010.

Please inform me the latest staus.

Its very very important.

Dr B/K Das, south Korea
    My consignment has not yet reached to Udaipur. It was sent from SIT Post Officer - PIN 828 123, Jharkhand on 13.2.2010 for Udaipur - 313001.

Its No. is EE[protected]IN.

Please reply at once.

Prof. G.Kumar
    BIT Sindri

Ph : [protected]
    I would be appreciated if any one could provide me the telephone number of EMS speed post, London, UK coverage around Plumstead Area. Actually my very important document still in wrong way around. Please email [protected]@gmail.com.

Who Sent the EMS Speed post No.- ED[protected] IN and by whom the same was received.
      Seeking information regarding artical no.-EU[protected]IN, i have send an article to Gujarat Industries Power Company Ltd.

P.O. Petrochemical - 391346
      Dist.: Vadodara
      Gujarat - India

But this article is still undelivered, i am seriously want to make a complaint against speed post office and hope for a favorable reply.

[protected]@gmail.com
      Consignment No ED[protected]IN has been posted on 17/4/2012 from Delhi College of Engineering post office to Gauravjett singh, Pearson Education, 7th floor, Lnowledge Boulevard, A-8(A), Sector-62, Noida, UP 201309. But the consignment has not been delivered till the date (20/4/2012). Please track the consignment and deliver to the mentioned address or return to the sender.

MY SPEED POST NO. IS SP EM[protected]IN WHICH I HAVE SENT ON 23/11/2009 TO IIT BOMBAY IS NOT DELIVERED YET ON 18/12/2009.
        IT WAS CONTAINING MY EXAM APPLICATION FORMS
        BECAUSE OF EMS MY ONE YEAR AND MY MONEY IS WASTED
        MY EMS POST NOT DELIVERED
        MY SPEED POST NO. IS EK31160015IN WHICH I HAVE SENT ON 19/12/2009 TO CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY IS NOT DELIVERED YET ON 10/01/2010.
        IT WAS CONTAINING MY TRANSCRIPTS
        BECAUSE OF EMS MY APPLICATION IS STILL PENDING. Kindly help me with this issue. It is not been delivered from Austria. MY money is now getting wasted. Help me please
        MY SPEED POST NO. IS EN[protected]IN WHICH I HAVE SENT ON 31/07/2010 TO HYDERABAD JNTU UNIVERSITY IS NOT DELIVERED OR DELIVERED PLEASE LET ME KNOW.Kindly help me with this issue. MY money is now getting wasted. Help me please.

Not Surprised!!!

I should have checked the reviews regarding EMS Speed Post deliveries before sending my parcel.

I had sent an urgent shipment of 2.3 kgs on 1st Nov 2009 consisting of "CLOTHES ONLY" !

As I was told, this should have been delivered in 3 - 4 days. Today is the 7th day and its not yet received, not even a call to the recepient on the status or any further action that needs to be taken.

Tracking number EE[protected]AE. The status since 3rd Nov shows "03/11/2009 11:57 - Item Customs Request". As of 7th, it is still the same.

SOMEONE IS NOT DOING THEIR JOB!

My mistake! I should have couriered the package which would have probably been cheaper and delivered faster.

I WILL NOT use this service ever again, as I don't expect them to Improve!
          dear sir
          please help me that i have sent documents to banglore from Riyadh Saudi arabia sine 7 days they did not deliver to destination. pls find the documents and send it asap. traking no EP[protected]sa
          Two parcel from banglore was sent on 13.08.10 but yesterday i got one parcel & i didinot got the other, which they didnt deliver to destination. Plaese find and send it as soon as possible. tracking number is SP-EK[protected]IN

Hello sir i had to get an important article from Bangalore with the tracking number SPE07289293IN
            it was very very valuable for me because of the negligence of EMS Speed Post i lost a job which was very important to me as they have sent a contract which had to be signed in 5 days. Now it has been 10 days and still i did not get the parcel if asked they are telling that they don't have any tracking record. Please help me to get justice

With Regards
            Karthik J
            Hyderabad
            Hello sir,

I am Rohit Heda, there was a speed post sent by "UTI Technology Services Ltd.
            PAN Department- (4)
            Plot no.3, Sector No-11,
            C.B.D. Belapur,
            Navi Mumbai- 400614.

Contact no. :[protected]
            Fax no. :[protected]/1099" on 30/06/2009, the speed post number is EA[protected]IN yet nat receive.its my PAN CARD in the post .please help me in this regards

From-
            ROHIT HEDA
            120/2, Dana baba Ward, main road, KHIRKIYA. Dis-HARDA{M.P.}
            ph[protected]
            mab-[protected]
            i am prabhu balaji khandagale, there was a ems speed post sent by " return cheque" so his EA[protected]IN send date 17/08/2011, please hlp mein this regards

prabhu Balaji Khandagale
            ram mandir gulli, ambad
            mo# [protected], [protected]
            SIR I KOTA SAI KUMAR I HAD GIVEN DRIVING TEST ON 6 AUG 2012, SO IN THIS REGARDS I HAD NOT RECIEVED MY LICENCE SO I

HAD CONTACTED TO RTO THEY HAD PROVIDED ME SPEED POST NO EN[protected]IN AND STATED THAT IT WAS DISPATCHED ON3SEP2012

.SO FOR THAT I HAVE ENQUIRED IN MY NEAREST POST OFCE(JDM) BUT THEY ARE STATING THAT THEY ARE NOT RECIEVED this post SO KINDLY

LOOK INTO THIS MATTER do the need ful
            my contact no [protected]

EMS Speed Post — SPEED POST TRACKING

I have sent a cover to the address of Addl.Secretary, ICAI, New Delhi on 4.9.2009 from RMS in Vizianagaram. The RMS authorities...

On 26/05/2009, I had sent my MBA project work through Stock Exchange Post office, Mumbai to IGNOU, New Delhi by speed post. After 3 days, when I tracked the acknowledgement number EM[protected]IN on the speed post tracker, I was shocked to find that the article was returned and the same was delivered to the sender in Colaba Post office, Mumbai. However, the article was never returned to me. On numerous follow up with post offices in colaba, Mumbai, stock exchange PO, Mumbai, I was not getting any proper reply. I had also posted complaint on the speed post website, but there was no response for another 5 days.

Once again I contacted Stock exchange PO and the post master told me that there is a possibility of the same speed post number being given to multiple speed post parcels and that the article which I had sent would have found the correct & desired destination. He also suggested me contact Delhi post office.

On his advice, I contacted Delhi post office, and to my solace, they replied that the article has been delivered safely.

But, the point I want to make is that who is responsible and who will reply for the unnecessary trauma and the mental torture I had suffered during the last month or so, for no reason and due to the mistake/error of the postal department. The post master told me that such instances are not uncommon. Why is such a problem remaining unfixed ?!!!
              my Speedpost no. EH[protected]IN. i post my documents with this Speed Post no. on 29 july
              but its not showing till today . whts going on . i dont know.
              Dear sir
              we want to inform you that our article has been booked in china on 24th jan 2010 but we did not recieve ye on 19 feb 2010 we also provide you the traicing no. EE[protected]CN
              Dear Dir/ Madam,

my parsal dispatch from China on 25th may 2010 but I am not received till date, please track and confirm to me EMS no is EE[protected]CN

Amardeep Sharma
              Respected madam/ Sir,

Dear sir
              we want to inform you that our article has been booked in china on 24th jan 2010 but we did not recieve ye on 19 feb 2010 we also provide you the traicing no. is EE[protected]CN

Amardeep Sharma
              Muralidharan TP Jun 25, 2016
              I have a MBA in HR with a experience of 20+ years. At present working as Assistant General Manager Operations with Aster Medcity, Kochi.

I do guide MBA students for their Project for their Academics. This is non-monetary help, I do this to get engaged during my non-office hours.

I have been guide to many IGNOU students for successfully completing their project.

Please share with your friends who are need of guide.

I can also help anyone who do have guide, and want a second opinion on their project.

My email : [protected]@ymail.com

My profile : https://in.linkedin.com/in/muralidharantp

Muralidharan
              Bangalore - [protected]
              Kochi - [protected]

a very urgent speed post posted to ranchi on saturday (18/7/2009) is not yet deliverd .And the status when tracked is showing mumbai office, where as cacutta is the nearest destination to ranchi. A very important Doccument if not delivered properlywhat should people do?
                I didnot receive it yet.
                Item number is EM[protected]US

Thank you very muckh.
                very urgent speed post posted to ranchi on Friday (21/8/2009) is not yet deliverd .And the status when tracked is showing cleared from customs (mumbai office), but still we have not received.

consignment no is EE[protected]CN

Please tell us what to do?

Varun
                EMS SPEED POST NON DELIVERYOF IMPORTANT DOCUMENT.
                QUOTE FROM INTERNET
                "File Reference Number : BOM-A[protected] Application Date :[protected]
                Applicant's Name : KRISHNA ADHIKARI Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]
                STATUS :
                Passport has been despatched by post on[protected] vide postal Registration Number 573"

THE ABOVE MENTIONED PASSPORT IS NOT YET RECEIVED (TILL 10.09.2009 EVENING)
                KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL.

THE PASSPORT WAS DESPATCHED FROM REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE, WORLI, MUMBAI AND MY (ADDRESSEE) DESTINATION (WHERE THE PASSPORT IS TO BE DELIVERED) IS SANKALP-1 BLDG., B-702, PIMPRIPADA, RANI SATI MARG, MALAD (EAST), MUMBAI-400097.
                MY MOBILE NO. [protected]
                KINDLY ARRANGE TO DELIVER AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
                REGARDS,

YOURS SINCERELY,
                KRISHNA ADHIKARI.

I have sent D.D FOR rS.21000/- in favour of chair pg admns, IIIT Gachibowli, Hyderabad by speed post on[protected].The No.is as follows.EN[protected]IN.Till to it did not reach the distination.Even in tracking system the details could not be found.Pl.trace it immediately.Otherwise a complaint will be lodged in consumerforum.
                  T.Venkat Das

dd — speed post not reach

sir i send adraft to kolkata by your speed post srvice the speed post no is EE[protected]IN ON 1ST august BUT IT DID NOT REACH.
                  I too has similar problem. Under PNR No.[protected] dt 3-12-09 I had sent eM.O.fro Coimbatore to Nagpur, of Rs.2000/- for which Rs.100/-was charged. Till 14-12-09 it was not received.
                  I immediately checked on the internet and saw it was not cleared at Central Server. The P & T Dept has started a southern gird at Mysore. Due to overloading, it gets stuck, all Money orders get irretrivably lost unless the sender keeps regular check with payee. It is similar to the software malfunction with the recent IIM C>A>T>online exams. The IIM was smart to rectify the fault, and about 8, 000 students were given permission for re-writing exams. But the postal dept is still in BULLOCK CART AGE. They are only going through process of TRIAL AND ERROR. They do not have adequate personell for this type of technological breakthrough.
                  Now, coming back to my case, the P.o.decided to refund my amount. But, they offered only Rs.2000/- and not the charges of Rs.100/-, which they refused to refund, stating some queer clause of the dept.

I wrote to the Sr Suptd.stating that M.O.is not delivered, hence no service is given & further the delay in M.O.has caused great difficulty to payee(*)So, instead, the P.O.should compensate me for non-performance of duty of not delivering the M.O.and also refund the Rs.100/-which is specifically colleceted for the purpose of rendering the money order service.

So I refused the refund, and argued that in olden times, senders P.O.ued to send the M.O.form by plian post to payees' P.O. by rail/road.It used to reach in 3 to 4 days, then postman on cycyle/foot used to deliver the M.O.

Govt.has spent millions for the Postal dept.in form of technology, offices, computer hardward/software, 2/4 wheeler vehicles, higher salaries, new posts of Suptds, Asst.suptds, Inspectors etc.

YET SERVICE NOW A DAYS IS FAR WORSE THAN OLDEN DAYS.

A very smart lady officer at R.S.Puram Post Office, Mrs.Mala, did a 100% perfect job o[censored]nderstanding the
                  problem, and solved it by calling up Nagpur P.O.and instructed step by step procedure how to decode the data from the central server at Mysore, THIS EFECTED IN CLEARANCE OF MY M.O.on 18-12-09.

The Asst.Suptd.of Post, at Head Post Office, was totally unfit. He was still following the STONE AGE practise of postal dept.in writing one memo after another. Had he taken steps like Ms.Mala, my problem would have settled on the same date.

(*)Payeee is my wife's sister, who is a widow, no income, sick & ailing, and M.O.was sent for urgent medical purpose.
                  I am seperately taking up this matter with the Consumer courts.

Student — speed post not reached after 4 days

i have sent my application form to ntpc on 31-03-10 at 11.05 am
                  but it is not delivered till 4-4-10 ,8.54 pm.
                  so please do something it should reach maximum on 7-04-10.
                  I think the EMS speed post service is one of the hopeless and thirdclass service. the parcel which was booked on 06.11.2010 addressed to Noida has not yet been delivered till date i.e.18.11.2010. Then how do you say this Ems speed post. The name should be changed to EMS SLOW POST.

dd — till not reached

sir
                  anrer branch (SBI) district madhubani(BIHAR) send me DD in favour of THE registrar,anna university chennai on the day 23/12/2011 but till now not reached regitry no is 3057 and letter no is 218 for my name LALTU KUMAR JHA (MCA) CEG,anna university chennai
                  plz response me sir/madam my contact no is [protected],[protected] and my email id is [protected]@gmail.com due to only we not give fee to colleage.....

EMS Speed Post Recent Comments