Epf Office Gurgaon

Epf Office Gurgaon Complaints & Reviews

Sir
I m Arun Kumar . My EPF No is HR / GGN / 25068 / 1204. i had submitted my PF form with every documents on 05/04/2011....

Delhi, Delhi
Sir/madem my name is amit kumar.I claimed my pf 15 feb 2011.But still i am not recived my pf claim in my account number.My pf number is HR/28374/927 and my bank account no is [protected].My email id is [protected]@gmail.com
so plz help me. Thankyou

PF — PF NOT YET CLEARED

This is to inform you that i have applied for my PF in the month of May 09 still its in pending status.There is no response from the PF office and my pf account number and the location as mentioned below
PF ACCOUNT NO: 31940
LOCATION : DELHI NERU PLACE

Please check on to my status and respond to me ASAP

With regards,

Saravana Kumar K
i am getting less amount of p.f.I was got my p.f account settelment.so sir i want to know my perfect p.f amount.
My P.F no.AP/32280/1590

I Anil Kumar Chawla PF No.- DL13682/222 would like to informe you that i had have been already submitted an application on 6th Aug. 2009 at your Wazir Pur office. But still i am not geeting any kind of responce from your side. kindly go through this mail & do needful.

Anil kumar Chawla,
PF No- DL13682/222
Contect No- [protected]
Dear Sir/madam
My name is Ashok kumar.I claimed my pf 24 april 2011.But still i am not recieved my pf claim in my account .My pf number is HR/25039/559 and my bank account no is 019142.My email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com
so plz help me. Thankyou
Dear Sir/madam,
Please help my PF according ;-
My name Krishan Mishra, I clamed my PF 19-Oct-2011 but still i am not recieved my PF claim in my account,
My PF account No- HR/GGN/27404/216,

Saving Acc. SBI
SBI Acct.No.- [protected]
Mob No.- [protected]
Email ID.- Krishan.[protected]@gmail.com
I have my pay slip which holds PF no. but when i try to check Member Balance Information from EPFO site by providing PF act no, my full name and mobile number it is throwing warning message stating that Invalid Input / Member name mismatch. how can i get exact name which is appears in EPF Slip)

Jiten Kumar Pradhan
PF number is GN/GGN/10620/339
emai id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    This is with reference to my account transfer from Udaipur office to Gurgaon office. I have found the case with my personal effort with Udaipur office that the account has been transferred to wrong account HR/26811/603 in place of my correct account no HR/26811/604. Since 26th January I was chasing to Gurgaon office people almost 10 times; but they still not process it. However I have given all the details received from Udaipur office for Rs. 186050 vide cheque no. 554690 dated 30.10.2009. The amount has been received at Gurgaon office but the people of account section 7 Mr. Pratik and APFC Mr. DC Gangual not responding well. Every time they assured me for work but so far they didn’t work in this regard at all. I have tried to contact Regional commissioner in this regard but people around him prohibited me to do so. Kindly look into the matter and seriousness. For the said reason I have submitted on line grievance but the response is entirely different what I asked.

SS Swami
    Dear Sir / Madam
    My Name is Raj Kumar and my EPF No-HR/GGN/26316/5221 and i have submit my EPF form in Aug'2010 on till date i have not receive my EPF amount in my bank saving account .I have raised online complant three times regarding this issue to EPF Gurgaon but not receive any effective answer by EPF Gurgaon side.
    For your information 15 days before i have check my EPF status online Claim shown Under process.and Today again i have check my EPF Status online Claim shown -No Result Found.
    I requested us to you Pls Submit my EPF in my Bank Saving account with Inform me on my Mobile Number and Email address.

Raj Kumar
    EPF No-HR/GGN/26316/5221
    [protected]@yahoo.com
    Saving Account Bank Name-ICICI Bank
    Saving Account No[protected]
    Dear Sir / Madam
    My Name is ARUN KUMAR SAHUand my EPF No-HR/FBD/[protected] and i have submit my EPF form in NOV '2010 on till date i have not receive my EPF amount in my bank saving account .I have raised online complant three times regarding this issue to EPF Gurgaon but not receive any effective answer by EPF Gurgaon side.

ARUN SAHU
    [protected]@rediffmail.com
    Saving Account Bank Name-ICICI Bank
    Saving Account No[protected]
    I have submit my EPF withdrawal claim Forms 05/02/2011 on date 10/02/2011 but till date i have not receive my EPF amount in my bank saving account .
    No action is taken by your ends till now.

Kindly persue the matter as early.

Shravan kumar Arya
    Email- [protected]@gmail.com
    Mobile No-+91-[protected]
    Saving Account Bank Name- HDFC, AMBALA CANTT.

Saving Account No-[protected]

I...

R

My Name is Ranjit Kumar.

MY EPF Code Number is – HR/GGN/26353/822

I was an employee of COPAL RESEARCH INDIA PVT. LTD,, Gurgaon. I resigned on 18th of July 2009 & submitted my PF claim to COPAL RESEARCH INDIA PVT. LTD.office around February -March 2010. They intern submitted to PF office on 28th April 2010. Since then I have been struggling for my PF remittance.

I have specified my Bank Account No. [protected] and address as “2413, KUMAR CAPITAL, EAST STREET, PUNE, MAHARSTARA 411001”. I have clearly written CITI BANK, Pune

Please look into the matter & Do the needful ASAP

Attached PDF for your reference

My mail ID is [protected]@gmail.com & [protected]@yahoo.com
      PF Claim not Received
      mill jayega bhaiya ye india haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hyderabad, Telangana
        My Name is D V V Suryanarayana Murty .

MY EPF Code Number is - HR/FD/10499/160

I was an employee of Tupperware India Private Limited, Gurgaon. I resigned on 30th of Sept 2008 & submitted my PF claim to Tupperware office around January 2009. They inturn submitted to PF office on 20th August 2008. Since then I have been struggling for my PF remittance. I got an information from PF Consultant in March 2010, stating that my claim is under process and will take 2 to 3 months time.

After that, recently I have approached PF Office and get the status report, I was shocked by gone through the status. The PF remittance has been despatched to my banker on 24.04.2010. When I approached my banker and came to know that they have not at all received the remittance and treatment from Dena Bank, Okhla branch, New Delhi personnel was a pathetic.

I have specified my Bank Account No.[protected] and address as Jamiaosmania Branch, Hyderabad. I have clearly written Dena Bank, Hyderabad address in my Form 19 while submitting my PF Claim.

But the consultants of Tupperware Company or PF Department persons either of them, have changed the address to Okhla branch-New Delhi, I don't understand the reasons behind this. This is utter negligent of the person who done this correction

But Since the Account Number is unique, the amount should have credited to bank.

But all the way ultimately I was penalized / punished.

Please look into the matter & arrange to do justice for me.

my mail ID is [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Murty
        Date: 05.10.2010

Subject: Transfer of EPF

I have submitted my withdrawal Form No.19 & 10C (EPS) on 26.03.10 against my EPF Account No.HR/GGN/29189/27. After few months back, I phoned your office to check the status of my PF, they said that we have not received your withdrawal forms.

Therefore, I have once again submitted my withdrawal Form No.19 & 10C (EPS) alongwith cancelled cheque on 14.07.10 . Till date, I have not received the withdrawal amount in my SB A/c No.[protected]ICICI Bank, Defence Colony Branch, B-78, Defence Colony, New Delhi – 24). Kindly look into the matter and arrange to transfer the amount in my above account at the earliest as the same is urgently required for domestic work.

An early action in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Bharat Singh
        Mobile No.[protected]

Subject: PF WITHDRAWLS

I have submitted my withdrawal Form No.19 & 10C (EPS) on[protected]against my EPF Account No.HR/GGN/8652/190
        but i not recd. any claim
        my receipt no. is GNGGN[protected] & GNGGN[protected]

RAJ KUMAR

Till I have not yet received my PF Cliam and I have Submitted my Claim Form at your office on 04-04-11

My PF Details are as follows.

PF No : HR/GGN/27549/1004 Name : T THAVASI

Receipt No Receipt Date Form Type Status/Remarks
        GNGGN[protected] 4-Apr-11 Form-19 Claim is in under process.
        GNGGN[protected] 4-Apr-11 Form-10C Claim is in under process.

KIndly do the needful at the earliest.

MY Mobile No. is [protected] & my email id is [protected]@gmail.com

Thanking you,

T.Thavasi

I Chandan R N had applied for PF & Pension Withdrawal on 26th oct 2010 and awaiting further updates since then.

PF member - Chandan R N
        PF Acc# - HR/30019/42
        Employer Name - Delta India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.,
        Haryana, Gurgaon.

Documents enclosed at the time of withdrawal are Form-10C & Form19, Cancelled Bank Cheque.

With Regards,
        Chandan R N
        +91 - [protected]

Subject: Transfer of EPF

I have submitted my withdrawal Form No.19 & 10C (EPS) on 27.12.10 against my EPF Account No.HR/GGN/28222/186. After 9th months for not received EPF in my Bank Account. I Submit all Paper in your office.

Best Regards
        Bhagwat Singh Rawat

Subject: EPS account withdrawal

I have submitted my withdrawal Form No.19 & 10C (EPS) on Nov 2011 against my EPF Account No.HR/GGN/26147/EPF/9334(through registered post). And I have received my EPF amount in March 2012. But I have not received my amount for my EPS(Pension fund number HR/GGN/26147/8140), Please verify if I have filled anything wrong in the form or kindly dispatch my EPS account balance.

Best Regards
        Shewal Bhatnagar

Noida, Uttar Pradesh

My name is Alok Kumar, I worked for Kroll Associates (I) Pvt Ltd, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon, for about 3 years, I joined the company in September 2006 and resigned on 12 October 2009 however till date I have not received my PF. Whenever I try to speak with the HR of the company to know the status of my PF they always ignore me, even I try to speak with the operations but nothing has happened yet.

I already submitted my PF documents in the PF office i.e. Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, SRO, Plot No.43,Sector 44, Institutional Area, Gurgaon 122002. but till date I have not received my PF.

I humbly request you to please do the needful. My PF AC no. is HR/GGN/28970/049 My Employee ID was KAIPL0033.

Thanking you,

Alok Kumar

My name is Manash Gupta, I worked for Leaseforcee Staffing (I) Pvt Ltd, N -89, Southcity -01, Gurgaon, for about 3 years, I joined the company in November 2007 and resigned on[protected] March 2010 however till date I have not received my PF amount. Whenever I try to speak with the HR of the company to know the status of my PF they always ignore me, even I try to speak with the operations but nothing has happened yet.

I already submitted my PF documents in the my office i.e. Leaseforcee staffing (I) Pvt Ltd.. but till date I have not received my PF.

I humbly request you to please do the needful. My PF AC no. is HR/27495/422 My Employee ID was EWA/GHY/MG/07

Thansk & Regards
          Manash Gupta

My name is Inderdeo kumar Mandal, I worked Emeditek tpa services limited, for about 2 years, I joined the company in November 201 and resigned on March 2012. I got pf no but i am not foud any thing form online pf chek bilance . so I am very confuse so i request you plz help me what i do to know deteles .

Name - Inderdeo Kumar Mandal
          email id - inderdeo.[protected]@gmail.com
          companey - emsl
          emp. code - 11703
          pf no- GN/GGN/00026279/000/0001385

K
            Hyderabad, Telangana

I have applied for the transfer of PF from account HR-25067/246 to BAN/125014/37350020. It has been almost 1 year after I have applied but still not transferred. Please look into the issue as soon as possible

P V K Chaitanya
            Respected Sir,
            I have submited my EPFO Form July-12, 2011.My claim status is under process.

ACC To No[protected] & not yet got my EPFO Payment. That payment is very urjent for me.
            When I got that EPFO Payment in my Account.

May God Bless of You. Please DO Hurry...please
            Mob No-[protected]

R
              Patiala, Punjab
              My son Gaurav Gupta is working in RBS Development Centre at Gurgaon for the last 3 years.He has been contributing to the EPF regularly which is deducted by the company evey month.His EPF a/c no. is HR/254968/.664. He got EPF statement only for the year 2006-07.Kindly help in getting latest EPF statement.
              I was working in Terra Force Security Service PVT.LTD. at Chandigarh for the last 1 years.He has been contributing to the EPF regularly which is deducted by the company evey month.His EPF a/c no. is HR/GGN/20504/.142. I did not got any EPF statement only for the year 2008-09.Kindly help in getting latest EPF statement.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I Sachin Krishnath Patil was working with Maruti Suzuki India ltd from March 2006 to June 2008

In June I have resigned from my services.

I have filled up PF transfer form so as to transfer my previous PF amount in my current PF account.

The form is sent in your Gurgaon office on 4th Jan 2010

But till date it is not been processed.

My PF account no. is HR/1215/801348

Kindly requested you to do the needful urgently.
                Sir/Maidam,

I have a submit a PF request before 4 months for my PF amout, but still I am not getting my PF amount.If I chek on the internet it still showing PENDING status. Could you please tell me how long it will another take to complete the process for my PF amout. Please do something for me really I need this amount..Its urgent for me...Please help me.I left my company on 27th november 2010.iYogi Technical Services Pvt. Ltd.

Sunil Sharma
                My PF number: HR/GGN/28488/1544
                HI,
                i am Rajinder kumar p.f. hr/ggn/28821/0660 i submit my form on 24th april 2011 still i did not get my balance in my a/c. pls do quikly action on it and solve my problem.
                rajinder kumar
                h.no. 14/148 p.a.u. ludhiana punjab
                pls send rtgs in my a/c as soon as possible
                thanks
                plz provide complete details of my account i am not finding the balance of my account online plz help me in this regard
                my account no is:HR/GCN/28221/156 AND HR/GCN/28221/264