Euronet Worldwide
1.5

Euronet Worldwide Complaints & Reviews

I have paid you 500rs but it showed that it becomes failed but my amount is deducted from my back account help me for that
Oct 16, 2020
Updated by Sai Vighnesh
Help me

Unauthorized debit amount Rs 199 twice on dated 3.10.20 from my bank account. without my permission
    i do not know how it happend but not legal

Ms kajal shelke I have mistakenly send by your account 1000 rupees so plz Return my money
      Plz contact my mobile number [protected]

I have done the recharge on 5th aug rs 149 on my mobile [protected] from google pay payment debited from my account, still recharge not sucess i want recharge immediately or refund.

I have done recharge of mobile no [protected] on 2-july 2020 through google pay, but amount was deducted from my bank account rs 399, recharge failed, still date refund not done so many complaints has been given. Pl take necessary action to refund the amount.

My name is nistorescu cristian mihai. Today i used one of your atms and after i finished my transaction the atm faiked to retrieve my card. I phones customer relations and they told me there is nothing they can do about it and my card will be destroyed. It is very unfaie consider my card is ok but your machine is faulfty
            The card is blocked in the atm in fuchal, portugal at the moment. My card is from bcr (Banca comerciala romana). This is a very unpleasent situation since i am a seamen and just started my contract and i will not be home for another 3 months. I feel like this is veru unfair towards me. Please contact me at
            Cristian_mihai. [protected]@yahoo.com

User Sathish Kumar Dear Sir/Madam, I am sathish Kumar had done a recharge of Rs 201 from my city Bank Credit Card on my Mobile Number ([protected]) and yet i didnt get any recharge amount and nor any message. My credit card is debitted by Rs 201 and i still not get the recharge amount on my mobile number. The transaction details are as follows: My mobile number: [protected] Payee Name : PREPAID MOBILE RECHARGE Address : EURONET WORLDWIDE INDIA PVT LTD Refrence number: 24572698 Bangalore City : karnataka

I recharged my AIRTEL prepaid mobile- +91 [protected] using my INGVYSYA Bank online pre-paid recharge facility on 3rd December 2014 for Rs 333. Recharge airtel~EURONET~[protected]~R[protected] 330.00 But I have still not received the credit on my mobile account. I discused with INGVYSYA and they confirmed that the transaction shows a successful transfer to Euronet . I talked with Airtel as well and they said that they have not received any payment. Can you please do the needful to process the refund to my INGVYSYA debit card account. Regards, Sunil T S [protected]@gmail.com

5मैंने 17 नवम्बर को अपने आइडिया मोबाइल नंबर [protected] पर icici mobile netbanKing द्वारा ₹150 और ₹ 345 का मोबाइल रिचार्ज करा था ।उक्त रिचार्ज का मूल्य मेरे खाता संख्या[protected] से कट गया किन्तु मेरे मोबाइल मे न तो बैलेन्स आया और न ही कोई मैसेज प्राप्त हुआ।मेरे बचत खाता संख्या[protected] से ट्रान्जेक्शन का विवरण निम्न है BIL/[protected]/EURONET 01/[protected]/96 BIL/[protected]/EURONET 01/[protected]/96 कृपया उक्त धनराशि मेरे बचत खाते में वापस करने या फिर मेरे मोबाइल नंबर [protected] में उक्त धनराशियों का रिचार्ज करने की कृपा करे ।

Dear Sir, Madam Myself GOPALAKRISHNAN.M, Account holder of icici bank.I use their on line prepaid mobile recharege facility through you.My AIRTEL mobile No.is [protected] the process of online payment was successfully completed, i have done recharge my mobile with Rs.250 /- but i never get any massage or talktime from AIRTEL or icici bank.Bank deduct amount from my account and as third party transfer it on your account. So plz find out regarding problem Below find below mentioned details for your reference. Customer Details Mobile No: 91 [protected] Payment Details Payment Id [protected] Amount (Rs) INR 250.00 Date of Payment 12/10/2013 Debit Account [protected] Payment Status Success Payment Remarks 0127
                    Euronet Worldwide customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get back to you soon.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

Euronet Worldwide Recent Comments