Fair Cash

Fair Cash Complaints & Reviews

Pls I want to know why my card can't be verified and why it is taking long for my loan to be disbursed to my account

Hi, i got call from fair cash and said me your loan approved you need to pay 1500 processing fee and we will process it quickly within 10 days but they are not taking calls messages and also customer care number if i call cutting the phones once if we paid the amount after that they are neglected so fed up of this company.
    No valid email address and false customer care everything are fraudulanat now they have switched off the phone.. Please take action on it.. Otherwise so may people affected by this

I needed a personal loan. I got a call from no. [protected] fair cash and they told me to make the payment of 1500 and your loan amount will be refunded in 2 days.in case loan is not approved then your money 1500 will be refunded. These people took 1500 from me and did not respond after getting the money. I am trying to call them but they are cut my phone. They put my call on busy. They are fake/frauds. So this is to request you please do needfull. Take serious auction on them

Address of this company-
      Fair cash
      Dr. B. R ambedkar chowk r. D lokhande society no 15 kurla west mumbai 400070

Their will send a link to pay 1500 it will be refundable on 1st months of loan amount.but after sending d amounts will in next minutes their don't pick call ...so guys don't think it only 1500 but how many people deposited d money .please how is in Delhi guys please take action on them bz none other atleast not loses any money.phone come from these numbers [protected]

On 6th Sep Mr. Kunal from Fair Cash had called me regarding loan and on the same day I had made Payment Rs1500 as Process Charge, as told to me that Amount is refundable and within 24hrs our verification team will meet u and will collect document but till today no person or not even a call came from their side and now when iam calling Mr. Kunal he is not responding to my call and saying by msg that he is bussy call on customer care no. and when I call on it they are saying all customer executive are bussy.

this is a fraud company

This campany is fraud they not refund my logoin charge till now already 2 mounth over they all arefraudd plz i request all custmer to avoid this app itni badi campany cjhalane wale ki jindgi pe jhund h jo 1500 refun d nai kr skta mr uja is se accha hoga jhand h teri jindgi pe jo tu ye campany chqala raha h and your all workers are also like youfraudod all of[censored]

I paid processing fee 1500 on aug 8 they gave me one transaction id, whenever am calling they are saying it’s under process and the call was disconnecting every time.
              Please help people from this fraud agency. I heared many people affected by this site please take a necessary action.
              Their phone numbers
              ‭+[protected]‬, ‭[protected]‬.

They are fraud and they will take money from you for registration after taking money they will never ever respond your call.fake people... Don't trust them.

Loan ke liye inhone mujse file manfi aur maine file sham ko inka sms ay aki apka loan aproved ho gaya ye bat hai 10 july ki 1500ki inhone apni processing fees mangi maine vo bhi dedi lkin uske baad na h tho call receive ho rha na h koi jawab ab inhone humare call number bhi block kr diye neew number se call krte hai tho naam pich kr call cut krdete hai meri bat priya se hui thi...
                I applied for a personal loan of RS. 40000.00 and it was approved by Company and I also deposited RS.1500 as processing charges. Now no executive is coming to meet me and While I trying phone it is always going busy.
                I want my RS. 1500 back.

I have also got loss of amount of rupees 1500 I have applied for the personal loan of 100000Rs then they have asked me to pay the amount then I was i not getting. READY to pay the amount but still they made me to pay the amount the have informed that one of the person will come to my door step for pick up of the documents till now no one came to pick up the documents n if I call them back there r not lifting my call the fraud site

Srihari Gada's reply, Sep 4, 2018
                nearly I have made the 100calls n 125 to 150 SMS but they didn't replay me the name of the executive is nisu
                Srihari Gada's reply, Sep 4, 2018
                i required my money back can any one help me out that how can i get my money back
                Respected sir
                I am shaik abdullah form guntur, (D.T) AP
                SIR
                I am apply personal loan in the month of 16/08/2018
                I pay 1500 paid
                But sir they we would no cash transfer or dd
                the help line any time call user
                please sir
                refund my money 1500
                I would be not believe your words
                please sir do your refund my momey
                Sub :- do not the cheat people
                I have paid the amount 1500 rs
                but no use and no loan given

महोदय

मेरे द्वारा आपकी कंपनी में PERSONAL LOAN के लिए आवदेन किया था इस के लिए मैंने आपके एक्सक्यूटिव के द्वारा बताये गए लिंक (http/madaboutmobile.com/makepyament) पर Rs=1500/[protected] को ट्रांसफर कर दिए थे PAYMENT REFRANCE ID RCOM 347847 BZONR BUSINESS इस के बाद आप कि कंपनी के एक्सक्यूटिव द्वारा मोबाइल रिसीव नहीं किया हे ( M.NO. [protected] (SIMRAN)) टोल फ्री नंबर ([protected]) हमेसा ही बिज़ी बताता हे हमेसा 10 दिन आगे कि तारीख बता दी जाती हे
                  मेरा मोबाइल NO [protected]
                  अतः आपसे निवेदन हे कि मेरा लोन आर्डर कैंसिल करके मेरे द्वारा दिए गए RS=1500/- मेरे मेरे बचत खाते में जमा करने का आदेश पारित करे /

भवदीय

भोला राम चौधरी
                  (JAIPUR RAJ.)
                  म .नो.[protected]
                  Aug 22, 2018
                  FAIR CASH COMPANY TOLL FREE NO 02233836063 AND EMAIL ID [email protected] MY CONTACT NUMBER 9828243664 AND EMAIL ID [email protected] already complaints

मेरे द्वारा आपकी कंपनी में personal loan के लिए आवदेन किया था इस के लिए मैंने आपके एक्सक्यूटिव के द्वारा बताये गए लिंक (Http/madaboutmobile.com/makepyament) पर rs=1500/[protected] को ट्रांसफर कर दिए थे payment refrance id rcom 347847 bzonr business इस के बाद आप कि कंपनी के एक्सक्यूटिव द्वारा मोबाइल रिसीव नहीं किया हे (M. No. [protected] (Simran) टोल फ्री नंबर [protected] हमेसा ही बिज़ी बताता हे
                    मेरे द्वारा दी गई लोन प्रोसेसिंग फीस वापस दिलाने की कारण करे और ऐसी फ्रॉयड कंपनी पर सकत से सकत कारवाही करे धनयवाद

Fair Cash Recent Comments