Fila Shoes

Fila Shoes Complaints & Reviews

Purchased the shoe thru paytm mall sold by their authorized store apace retail. The shoe carries 3 month warranty but it starts cracking in first month. Complaint registered with fila customer care on email with number FL-3140. I Was asked to submit shoe image n bill copy which were shared but since then no response from the company.

I bought a shoes in mid 2020 and just by end of 2020 shoes are damaged because of poor manufacturing quality, I need replacement to better quality shoes as I bought this shoes with expectation that Fila is good brand which provides sustainable products and not inferior goods.

I purchased fila tennis shoes (1hgw3008-109 — size 11-1/2) three times. I bought one pair and after 6 months the tennis shoes separated from the sole. I went ahead and purchased a second set and after 3 months, those tennis shoes started to separate from the sole again.

I tried for the last time and once again they did the same thing. All purchased on the internet through amazon.

Is there anything you can do for me? I have never had problems like this before with any other tennis shoes.

Is there anything you can do to replace them?

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,

Michael s. Comstock

I purchased a fila shoes from your agent in egypt (abo alaa) at 8_11_2016 and start tu use it at beganing of december 2016 after using it the upper surface cracked, please advise and ihave the purchase receipt and also i can send photo for damage if needed, please i need fast action because this issue make me in a bad exceperince of fila product, please feedback asap
        I bought a fila product for 1800 for Amazon but the shoes upper is getting cut by itself with in no time and Amazon is not helping. Amazon order no[protected]

I bought a branded Fila Shoes for INR 1800 from Myntra.com and within months of regular usage, the sole has started to come out. I do not understand what is the warranty either Myntra or Fila provides being an international brand. Kindly look into the matter.

I would not recommend any Fila product therefore unless the provide a viable method of reporting such incidences and solve the customer complaints.

I have purchased Ultimate runner style no. 11002263 fila shoes from Cravatex limited, Chembur. I found that there is design variation i.e. on one shoe different spacing in design than other. first time i have changed that shoes. second time also I found same problem. I asked the shop person regarding this matter but he said that the company is provoding the product like this. What can we do? Please do the needful urgently.
            My wife bought me a pair of these shoes for walking around in grocery stores. I couldn't even ware out FILA stamp on the insides before the right shoe blew out both sides of center front.

Fila Shoes — Upper sole cracking and the color change.

I have bought a pair of FILA white tennis shoes on date 09/07/2014. Now the upper sole is going cracking and the white color...

i purchased a pair of shoes of fila, cost rs. 2000/- )written cost Rs.2500/-) from mohan shoes, saudagar bazar ambala cantt, haryana on dt. 20-05-14. i came to banglore (karnataka) after purchasing shoes for some official work . i am defence officer on field duty. your MNC have good reputation. but this damaged fila shoes made me in a vary bad situation. your management have not taken any response even after my two times complaint. iam in banglore up to 24-06-14. now i expect you people will replace my shoes from any show room of banglore and accordingly inform me on my e=mail and to concerned banglore show room dealer. also let me know me the phone & complete address og the fila shoe dealer. ashwani.
              no steps have been taken by the company to resolve my complaint. fila shoe worth rs. 2000/- damaged within ten days. i think your consumer company also not doing any work on resolving the complaint . only complaint has been recorded in soft copy of internet. sorry ashwani
              fila shoe damaged within ten days, no action taken by fila company after three complaont
              already provided suefficient information. shoe damaged within ten days, cost rs. 2000/-

I have purchased FILA SHOE from mohan shoes company, saudagar bazar, ambala cantt, haryana on 20 may 2014. shoes sole damaged within ten days. please replace the shoes immediate. i am also attaching photograph of damaged shoes. item--- FILA SHOE COST rS. --2000/- SR. NO. KANIO [protected] SIZE 8 ASHWANI
                I bought a pair of filas from shoe depot in maryland, within the 1st weeks of wearing them the souls are separting from the bottom of the shoes. Very disappointed and dont think I'll buy another pair of this brand!

I purchased fila shoe cost rs. 2000/- from mohan shoes company, saudagar bazar, ambala cantt, haryana. On[protected]. Its sole broken down badly within 10 days. I am defence officer & i have to come to banglore for some official work. I also complaint on[protected]. But no action has been taken since now. Fila should replaced the shoes from banglore fila show room. And should communicate to file showroom and to me.
                  Id--- [protected]@yahoo.Co.In