Fortune Honda
3.3

Fortune Honda Complaints & Reviews

Fortune Honda — Activa 6g

I made an compliant to honda regarding my recent vehicle breakdown, which happent just after 4 months of getting vehicle.
Some manager elizabeth holding phone number [protected] of fortune honda. Called me and was teaching us our limits wat to talk and how to talk in very abusive manner.
She should understand how to deal with customer whose vehicle break down just after 4 months of purchase.

She dishonered m...

this informing you that past one week onwards i am facing problem for not working of self start, horn, indicators. Nearly two times i gave my bike (Ts07gf9698) to show room but they not proper respond they hold my bike two days still they are not rectify problem at fourtune honda west marredpally (Sec). Service manager (Mr. Veera muthu) [protected] and mechanic (Dass).[protected].

Kindly rectify my problem.
Jun 22, 2020
complaint solved form showroom in one day with immediate effect. Good co-operation form them. Thank you sir.
Jun 17, 2020
Updated by CHENNAMSETTY SETTY BALAKRISHNA
This informing you that past one week onwards i am facing problem for not working of self start, horn, indicators.Nearly Two times i gave my bike (TS07GF9698) to show room but they not proper respond they hold my bike Two days still they are not rectify problem at Fourtune honda west Marredpally(sec).Service Manager (MR.VEERA MUTHU) [protected] and Mechanic (DASS).[protected].

Kindly rectify my problem.

Hi team,

My vehicle was given for servicing at "fortune honda service center west marredpally" on 16th jan, 2020 and they have lost the keys of the vehicle somewhere in the scrap.
    They seemed to be playing some game and unfortunately they used my keys as a toy.

I was promised that original keys will be searched and returned to me in 2 days and a duplicate keys was made for temporary purpose.
    Now, its been 2 weeks and as there was no update from the service center and when i contacted them, they are being very rude, harsh and abusive over the call.

The internal lock mechanism of "lock set" has been changed to support duplicate keys and when i insert the key, it turns to left and also right to turn off the ignition and to lock the handle.
    I am afraid as the internal locking mechanism is changed, there may be chances of vehicle theft. I pray that such no incidents take place before it is sorted, otherwise it may lead to filing of an fir.

Dear Sir/Madam, I Ms. G.Sravanthi D/o. G.Yellaiah(Late), bring to your notice that I have purchased Honda Active vehicle from Fortune Honda, M.G. Road, Secunderabad, Telangana., on 6th November 2014, unfortunately my Activa which is Three months old burnt completely by itself on the early hours between 3am-4am, 18th Feb 2015. Regn. No. TS10EB7180, Chasis No. ME4JF502LET528343, Engine No. JF50ET1529824, As per the analysis of mechanic - it was into fire due to the defective vehicle - battery shortcircuit. Now the ICICI Lombard Insurance Company is saying that the insured amount is 46, 646/-, if the bike is handed over to them with the RC cancellation, they will credit the same. I am an employee working for one of the vendor based company, Hyderabad on a salary of Rs. 15, 000PM. I took this bike on the Total payment which is a savings of 5 years. We are staying in a rent house and the house is also partially damaged and by God grace we are alive there is a huge chance of short circut as the Switch board is placed where exactly the vehicle is parked, due to this fire accident we repaired the house which met the cost of Rs. 20, 000/-. We are middle class family (Mother and Myself) serving our days with my income (as we don't have any help). Due to this fire accident my mother health is badly effected and still undergoing the treatment. I not even used the bike, can still enquiry it was only used for approx. 500kms for the first time servicing. To be unique I made many extra stickerings and special to the road. By this special look many customers visited for honda showroom to purchase the vehicle. Herewith attaching the photos of vehicles of previous and after for your evidence. I request the Honda company to take necessary action and help me to get the bike replaced as it is very less age. I am not expecting any extra benefit, kindly look for the issue happened. Excepting your kindness. Looking forward for your reply. Contact No: [protected] Thanking you,

I HAVE PURCHASED HONDA ACTIVE ON[protected] RECENTLY I HAVE MET WITH AN ACCIDENT AND FRONT BUMPER HAS BEEN COMPLETELY DAMAGED AND I HAVE GIVEN AT FORTUNE HONDA SERIVCE CENTER AND THE INSURANCE HAS BEEN GRANTED AND THE SERVICE PERSONS ASKED ME FOR 2/3 DAYS AND WHEN THEY ARE DELAYING HOPING FOR BETTER RESPONSE I MET THE SERVICE MANAGER

TO MY SURPRISE INSTEAD OF CONVINCING ME THE SERVICE MANAGER SHOWTING ON ME AND HIS RESPONSE IS NOT PROPER AND THE BEHAVIOUR WITH THE CUSTOMER IS NOT GOOD.

TAKING THIS TO YOUR NOTICE NOT TO SPOIL THE IMAGE OF THE COMPANY AND ASK THEM TO BEHAVE WITH THE CUSTOMER PROPERLY HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND
        Aug 13, 2020
        I HOPE TO GET AN POSITIVE RESPONSE

Hi ,
          I am Ramesh my Activa vehicle met with an accident and given my bike on 2nd May at Tarnaka FORTUNE showroom to change parts which are damaged ( Handle dome, Left Side complete cover, Mudguard and two mirrors. Service entre supervisor told me it will take ONE MONTH to change the parts. Then I asked to send this bike to head office (Fortune Ranigunj)

Ranigunj Fortune they had changed the damaged parts and delivered the bike on 11 May with worst service.

1. No proper fitting of parts (loose fitting sound coming from bike)
          2. Many parts they didn’t even check the condition.
          3. Before service engine was smooth now different sound is coming from engine
          4. If any accident bike coming for repair they are charging more and service is worst.

I suggest take care of above concerns.
          Aug 13, 2020