28th Main 5-1 Hsr Layout H-626, 12Th Cross
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Good

Freshersworld.com Complaints & Reviews

Freshersworld.com — complaint against malpractices done in buerger's test campus recruitment drive

manaskumar1994 on Feb 17, 2018

I am pursuing mba from jmi, new delhi. I applied for virtual campus recruitment drive for tsot role at...
Complaint category Universities

Freshersworld.com — payment issue

Vishu9929 on Nov 7, 2017
Hi i did a payment for ₹.600 to upgrade to premium account using paytm in your website. The money got deducted, but i’m...
Complaint category Job & Career

Lisha Pattnaik
As i am upgraded the premium membership on freshers world, during payment, it showed payment successful and payment get deducted from my account but my profile is still not upgraded to premium member. My id is ([protected]@gmail.com), please help me in getting this problem resolved.
The transaction picture is attached..
Please upgrade my account immediately.
I want to download my call latter urgently.
Please solve the problem.

membership upgrade
As i am upgraded the premium membership on freshers world, during payment, it showed payment successful and payment get deducted from my account but my profile is still not upgraded to premium member. My id is ([protected]@gmail.com). Most o[censored]s are facing this issue.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Ayesha Neyaz
    Respected sir/madam,

As i am registering for the premium membership on freshers world, during payment, it showed payment successful and payment get deducted from my account but my profile is still not upgraded to premium member. My id is (Ayesha. [protected]@gmail.com), pls help me in getting this problem resolved.
    The transaction picture is attached..
    Please upgrade my account asap

amt deducted from my account but profile not upgraded
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

shresta R shetty
      Respected sir/madam,

As i am registering for the premium membership on freshers world, during payment, it showed payment successful and payment get deducted from my account dated 24 aug17 @9:25pm, i am waiting till now to get refund my amount of rs 1179/- or for premium subscription activation. My id is (Shresta. R. [protected]@gmail.com), pls help me in getting this problem resolved. Its been 2 days no action taken on this issue even your customer care number is not reachable. I have sent lot of mail to al possible mail idz corresponding to fresherworld.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Chanchala Kumari

As I am registering for the premium membership on freshers world, During payment the page get cancelled out and without any confirmation about any subscription payment get deducted from my account dated 20 Sep 16, I am waiting till now to get refund my amount of Rs 688/- or for premium subscription activation. My id is([protected]@gmail.com), Pls help me in getting ths resolve on priority basis because after4 days no action taken on this issue even your customer care representative pick up my call every time but not responding to me and busy in talking elsewhere. Please resolve this on urgent and priority basis.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Job & Career

Freshersworld.com — Job call letters

Amogh Mahesh
          Earlier when i registered to this job portal, i thought this a nice portal where many companies are linked. i even got a call...
          Complaint category Job & Career

sumitshinde.satara
          My name is Sumit Shinde. I had paid money 599/- through SBI credit card for premium membership at PayU. Amount is deducted from my account but still not converted to premium member. My account ID is FW15914962. I have sent same case mail to [protected]@freshersworld.com as well CEO mail ID but don't have any reply. Mobile numbers available for fresher world are also in switch off mode. Please resolve it fast.
          I got my job by registering with freshersworld.com premium membership and I got a very good response from their side. If your account has been credited and you has not been given premium membership I think your money will be debited automatically by bank once they tally their account.
          There are many contact number given in their website. You can try the numbers
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Job & Career

Freshersworld.com — Fraud call letter issue by Freshersworld.com for premium memberships [Resolved]

sitasrikanth
            Yesterday I received a mail from freshersworld.com on a opening for Web developer at 3 Dot Info Services Pvt Ltd...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Job & Career

Freshersworld.com — Making premium memebership for false Job vacancy Admit Card [Resolved]

aspire.kanchan
            Hi, I got notification for being shortlisted for job opening for "Usha Martin Pvt Ltd."Jamshedpur for Diploma...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Job & Career