Godrej and Boyce

Nov 26, 2023

Refrigerator / Cheating with the customers

Address:Headquarter at Mumbai
Website:www.godrej.com

I am very much sad and disappointed to disturb and very shamefully I had to let you know the condition of the customers in the Godrej... Godrej and Boyce is such an 125 years old and a reputed brand and I think so that it is the only brand that is serving 1.1 billion people accross the world but the management is needed to improve the services as well... My product (Refrigerator) door was completely covered under the 10...
Nov 21, 2023

Cheating with the customers..

Address:Mumbai
Website:godrej.com

Hello Sir,
This thread was updated on Nov 21, 2023

Cheating with the customers and demanding even for the repairment of parts which are covered under warranty

Address:Mumbai
Website:www.godrej.com

nishant11234
from Mumbai, Maharashtra

Address:Mumbai City, Maharashtra, 400077
Website:www.godrejinterio.com/Godrejinterio/contactus

Orthomatic Delux Mattress is on e of the best mattresses as said at the time of purchase by dealer and company representative and holds 10yrs warranty, 2 months passed and the mattress is loosing shape forming uneven surfaces, complained to dealer and service center - 8 months passed and yet no response - ppl keep giving numbers which are never answered, super frustrating and v bad experience, didnt expect this from Godrej

S
    Sagar Gandhi
    from Pune, Maharashtra

Address:Pune, Maharashtra

Godrej SmartCare.
    Godrej and Boyce Mfg Co Ltd.
    Appliance Division.
    Pune

Details of Appliance:
    Refrigerator 230Litres
    Code no: GFENE 2F2F
    Salesman code 6315
    Ref no: 93067915
    Date of Purcase: 13 June 2010.

Hello Sir,
    I had purchased the above mentioned model from Godrej Smart Care appliance division. I paid 500 Rs cash as advance and the remaining amount immediately after delivery.
    The problem which I encountered is that the machine an internal fan broken as observed by the company representatives who came to give the demo after a day after delivery. The issue I am facing is that there is no further action done by the service care center after the delivery. I have been given a defective product and inspite of my calling those representatives all I get hoax appointments.
    Means every day they tell me that a representative shall visit my house by 3:30 pm and that is it.
    Every one is just trying to full the day off, just transferring my phone call from one representative to another just like a football is passed and the product they delivered is not simply dead It is a very depressing state of affairs because I did take a day off of my busy schedule yet to receive only their phone calls and a extremely false assurances.
    I mean it is okay that if you are innovative enough to give a new excuse every time but all they tell me is that a representative shall get to me in a day and he shall call be before doing so everyday.
    It is very sad state of affairs on the company which has once been the defacto standard for refrigerators in India since the last 20 years does have such lethargy creeped within their organization.
    Currently I am considering the legal options available to me with this regard.
    Aug 13, 2020
    Yes the godrej guys suck a lot these days.

Godrej and Boyce Recent Comments