Goldquest

Goldquest Complaints & Reviews

After getting disappointment from all my efforts I am here to seek your help .
I joined the so called QuestNET Businessin jan2007 .
The business is based on MultiLevel marketing in which they sell their product which are said Mint Gold Coin. Am paid around Rs.38,000.00.
still now i didnt got any returns for my money just i got the product.one my friend told 2 invest and told tat he will help me, still now he is not replying, he only cheated me.
I request you to bring up my case to them and get my money refunded.
I want to file a case againt them for the mental harassment I went thorough. Please let me know how I can do it.

I am attaching below the details of my membership and the purchase order.

Name :S.Rajesh
Membership ID Number: NF167718
Phone no:[protected]

and the person who cheated me is here his name and no

Name: kumar(fraud person)
ph no : [protected]

He (kumar) also already join the same fraud (questnet)

Rajesh.S
Aug 13, 2020

my Name Is B.Srinivas
    NF448075
    I Login in your Gold Quest in The Year 2008 Feb
    iam payed Rs30, 000at the Time of Login
    In That month gold Quest Colapsed In Andrapradesh.
    But iam not getting any Coin or Commision.

So please returnbak my money as earlyas Posibule.
    iam Waiting Scince One Year.

This Is My Second Mail...

Thankyou
    my Name Is M ChandraSekar

I Login in your Gold Quest in The Year 2008 Feb
    iam payed Rs30, 000at the Time of Login
    In That month gold Quest Colapsed In Andrapradesh.
    But iam not getting any PopJhone mmc watch or Commision.

So please returnbak my money as earlyas Posibule.
    iam Waiting Scince One Year.
    My Email :- [protected]@yahoo.com
    Cell no- [protected]

8 months b4 i joined in questnet as my close frend forced me. I ordered gold coin n i have received it.. B4 joining i have enquired by many ir's in hyd and bangalore regarding this company.. I found its worth investing here... All the new irs who r saying this buisiness is fraud plz keeps ur shut n think b4 saying something.. U dont work hard, u r not willing to understand the buisiness.. U never know the system, u never know how grand uplines r getting lakhs of cheques n wat price they have paid for getting such huge cheques.. U guys dont know anything n simply blaming company n vijay eswaran... Guys wake up n smell the coffee.. There is no free meal in this planel earth... U need to work hard to get ur money in qn.. Atleast for first 3 years... U simply want money from the air haaaaan... By just investing ur parents hard earned 30k rupees... Understand the concept of network marketing dudes... Wat do u think padma or ramesh babu or any top leaders earning some crores of rupees in this buisiness getting just by sleeping like u...??? Ofcoz i dint get a single cheque from this company, the reason is i dint work hard like my frend who joined me.. Its my mistake. Not companys or vijay eswarans... This buisiness will start again for sure n vl rock again... Dont cry by seeing ur uplines who got cheques, ask them how they got their cheques, learn from them. Work hard... If its a fraud company vijay eswaran wud have been killed long back by singapore govt and iran govt... Companys products hav been strucked up dude to indian dirty govt, they vl release them soon, dont worry u vl get the products soon. Common la wake up n smell the coffee u hav grown up... Money wont come from air.. U hav to go n get it. Do this buisiness ethically n become the inspiration or instrumental for the people around you.. Change ur life by changing ur way of thinking, ur attitude, ur way of speaking. Dont waste ur time by writing negative things abt this company.. U vl b the loosers... U cannot destroy the company image anyhow... Atleast b a perfect man n gain something from questnet... All the best
      See Raskal,

Yours is the only letter in this link. First u shut u r bleady cock. R u the agent for Padma and Ramesh. keep u r shut and dont spoil the others life. How much u got from them to write up this one page letter. Dont think u r right, one day or other u will be in prison along with them.

All the best
      U dirty fellow... is this okay when u and ur referers get the checks? wt abt those who has invested the money by beliving such a foolish people like u. First the governement should punish you people for falling back of the innocent peole and forcing them to join in such sceams... do u think u will be happy taking the innocent people money???? God is there and he is watching every thing... you u will lost more than what you have earned in this field. U stupid fellow if I see u encougaging such things again. I WILL KILL YOU.
      Dear prabhakaran,
      dont be in air,
      its only stating and i know u will come dwn to earth soon,
      i know many more people who comments like you i was also like you,
      but now i got how wrong i was...
      please tell me the meaning of hardwork and knowledge in questnet langauge,
      everything is ...
      My heartly advice(bcoz many people gone through it )
      please dont join it and stop the people who are joining to it.
      Dear Prabhakaran,

Your attitude shows that this scheme sucks and that since you got in it, u are frantically desparate to get people in this scheme so that you can have an advantage at their expense.Why are you so desparate to prove it right?

Any direct selling company has to be approved by the WDSA(World Direct selling Association) or in case you are doing it in India, It is IDSA(Indian Direct selling Association).Gold Quest can never qualify for that, because the model is a money chain system, which is not legal.I can tell this confidently because I have seen people work their heart out only to discover later that this was a fraud and then they have lost their faith in the wonderful next generation marketing philosophy - which is network marketing!!!

First research facts, bfore you use nasty language and call names.And REMEMBER this...What goes round will come around.

And Prabhakharan, you should get this into your head that a network marketing proffessional is out there, not just to make money, but really help other people...that should be your philosophy...not looting them and taking advantage of their curiosity and needs!!!You seem to be an aggressive an ambitious person, but I suggest that you put your emotions and efforts in the right place, if you really want to be successful.

Be positive & God Bless you!!!

Reji.
      Dear Prabhakharan,

I defenitely am not trying to show you in bad light, but I am really concerned about anyone getting into the direct selling industry or popularly called the network marketing industry without knowing anything about it.

So anyone interested in this industry please go thorugh this site http://www.wfdsa.org, which is the site for the World Federation in Direct selling Association.There are many companies that have network marketing as theior way of promoting products.You have to first see what you are interested in doing.

One thing that is priority is:Will you be interested in the products of the company even if there was no compensation plan and what you think of its pricing.Answer this question first and then look at the compensation the company would show you.

Be a leader.

God Bless YOu!!

Reji Mohan
      +91 [protected]
      You are 100% right. Questnet is a genuine company. People join questnet without understanding the concept then start blaming.. Guys common.. we are not kids..understand the concept before joining.. once u join .. it is upto u to handle your business. questnet never cheated anybody... I am a IR with questnet for last 3 yrs. Here you can change your fortune..
      i know dude u r in trouble now.
      u dont have any option in ur life to do except chitting.
      u dont have any work now so u r started fully to grab the poor people without knowing that is he able to do the business or not.
      u need only sign ups...
      i think u will say that hard work is thr, wh type of hard work require to grab the people to make them fool by showing air dreams.
      u scraundallllllllll
      Hellooo
      I too feel Questnet is a genuine company too as it helps lot of people to earn their daily bread, it gives you a good scope to earn but one needs to work hard. you actually need to understand the work properly so tht you do good so take the training that they provide. its helpfulll...i was benefited, be positive you too can earn good.
      hi,
      i feel mlm business is a good model of business,
      it works positively.
      my sister is working with questnet and is happy, she likes the compensation format, and has got the training. so doing great.

miky.
      its nothing bad about Mlm companies like Questnet, they help increase job opportunities.
      one can work and earn. earning depends on your hard work.
      the more u work hard the more you get.
      if you dont work hard you wont.
      I am working with Questnet and i like their products and help tht they gave me.
      i am proud to be working for an mlm company like Questnet, they gave me all the support and always
      provide training, that has helped me to perform well as time passed. working hard has given me the benefit i was looking for.
      I too love being a part of Questnet, nice products, great payment structure. proud to be a part of questnet.
      Its fun to work as an IR at questnet, the best part is it is challenging, so excites me to put in my best efforts and get the desired results. Every day i learn one or the other quality to enhance my way of working that has helped me to perform extremely well as an Ir. The V has also helped me to transform from within, because of which I am a true performer today. Friends if you love to win challenges than only get into any firm that is in MLM business or else don't.
      I am really happy working with Questnet because it is like a big team, that supports and guides you at times when you need help. Training sessions are very motivating and help to do better. Hard work has helped me to be successful in Mlm Business.
      I too love Questnet for the simple fact that I am doing very well. I stated wit all fears whether I would succeed or not. But the only fact that kept me motivated was the feeling of entrepreneur. I was happy of being on my own so I gave in the efforts and today my parents are proud of me, and I am proud of my decision to join Questnet.
      Thanks.
      There are few decisions that I have taken right in my life and one of them is joining questnet. I started with doubts, was not sure of my success, but the only thing I was sure was of giving in my best efforts. I gave the required efforts and things changed for me.
      I have a few good friends of mine working for questnet, and they are really satisfied being a part of questnet. so I do not know why people are complaining?? I feel they really have good products and compensation plans. One should try themselves rather believing what others are saying.
      I am working with Questnet from last 3 years and I really appreciate them for the help and support that they provide. They have good products and I feel lucky, to be a part of the Questnet team. Its just like a family.
      I am happy to be a part of Questnet, As it is because of this i am earning well at the age of 19. they have good products and supportive team. nice feeling:)
      Qnet is not a fraud; many people are happy being a part of the MLM business who are unhappy its more because they invest blindly and have a misconception that the Mlm business will help them to earn money easily. Start working hard to see the difference yourself.
      I love Questnet because it changed my life for good. I am also in a better position to support my family financially. I took time to understand the MLM business, but once I understood I had no issues. I in fact encouraged my best friend to join in too and she is really happy that I suggested her that join Questnet.
      I SO AGREE!!! PEOPLE ARE SO NAIVE...A BUNCH OF GLITCHES AND BOOM! THEY ACCUSE THE COMPANY OF FRAUD.

QNET IS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME
      the biggest joke of this complain is that it very first statement shows how really stupid the complainer is. WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR FRIEND FORCED YOU? dont you have a head of your own? I mean jeez!

First of all sir, where is the proof of your transaction? how do we just trust your compaint? how do you know that you're not another competitor spoiling an honest company?

Guys this is a fake complaint, dont fall for it.
      QNET IS A WONDERFUL COMPANY!!! I LOVE QNET TOO!
      QNET IS GOD SENT!!! I LOVE QNET!
      Why is this complaint posted under a title I love Qestnet? If you love Questnet why are you complaining? This is really stupid. I have been working with QuestNet for past 2 years and I have never seen such an intelligent business model. This is a perfect example how an honest person should work. And those who don't work, who don't deserve any money, They don't get it. It is so different that a regular corporate scheme where only the bottom layer workers work and the top level bosses sit and earn. I love QuestNet for the wonderful business model it is.
      What a foolishness! If you love QNet then why are you complaining? As I have experienced until now QNet is a good business model for those who are ready to work hard. I suggest you to please take care of your work if you want to earn well. Hope you understand the scheme of QNet.
      QNet is number 1 company for doing MLM Business. If some people are performing unethical activity, you cannot blame the whole company to be a fraud. QNET is a perfectly legitimate company with a brilliant at the same time simple business model. One should not just spread confusion about such a good company.. If you are hard working and want to be active business man then this is one for you. Hope you understand me.
      Hahahaha... stop making me lol. If you hate QNet come-on man you don't have to be afraid of anyone here. No one is going to harass you for saying that. Dont fool people by posting reviews with the heading 'I love QNet'. I love QNet and will always love it as these guys made me rich. QNet made my life, really!
      Questnet is a reputed company; I am working for them since last 2 years. It has been a good experience and each day is a new day for me. I work hard and probably that's the reason for my happiness. Inner transformation is necessary to perform good at Questnet. I have always received my products on time, if you haven't contact the company they will surely help you with it. QNet is not for the one who is really dump and don't have enough business knowledge. I am also a part of QNet since a long time and am happy that I am earning so much every month due to QNet.
      Well using QNET's name without being a part of it is serious injustice to the company. The people who took the advantage of QNET's name, were collecting money in the first place, which is not the normal mode of doing QNET business - which is all online transaction based. So collecting money in the name of QNET is not instructed by the company. So don't blame the company.
      There is a difference between allegations and being proved guilty. QNet is a great company and it will not be helpful for the other members of QNet if QNEt stopped its operations just because of some stupid allegations. You should see te positive side of Qnet here that they are brave enough to face a trial rather than shutting shop and sunning away leaving their members behind. QNet has been a victim of prejudice of people against MLM business, which has developed due to fraudulent activities of other MLM companies.

Please be aware that the GOLDQUEST SCAM has landed in Bangalore and there are a number of working individual especially at the IT/ITES industry who have taken on this NW Marketing scam. A friend of mine took me to such a meetin today in jayanagar and the minute i heard the term GOLD QUEST it was that firm tat was banned in the UAE almost 8 years ago. The main thing here is that their coercive attitude did not work on me and I request any1 who has been forced into this scam to complain to the proper authorities.
        Where can we complaint about such sham companies? If it is banned in other nations then it means that it should be investigated into!
        I have seen that they organize open meetings almost weekly in Pune, Bangalore and many major cities.
        If any one knows the authority to which the complaint can be filed then please post it.
        Ram
        pls some one find out to whom we should complain...lets work together to eradicate this cancerous cell from our society
        Hey u !!! you bloody bastered u don't know what u r saying!!! U want us to invest money in such a big scam where bloody padma and all are upliners... Let me tell u questnet is the biggest fruad i have ever seen in my life!!! Simply they will swallow ur money as u said (hard earned money )which comes after we put our blood and sweat in our job!!! People please dont get into this scam otherwise police will arrest you. The people like padma and viay ishwaran should be arrested and hanged for deserving and misleading the society!!!

here is the calculation of this bloody so called (chain) business:

When they will swallow

30000*7 = 210000

they will give u 11, 500 bucks and rest all 6 nodes will cry for their money.

This is very simple calculation so u cn see here after fooling 6 people u will get bloody only 11k which will spoil your relations with your friends... so stop this chain business...
        Now it is again active in Pune, they have secret meeting and identify strategies on how to trap new bakras...
        I heard that there is a very active group in Bavdhan area, please be aware.
        any one please help me to recover my amounr,
        still i havent got my product,
        there is nothing to learn in this business,
        there is only to make bakara to get more bakara below ur chain..
        its too much horrible lesson i got in my life,
        please be away from it, even
        i[censored] hv invested in it,
        dont make fool to our near and dears...
        Pratik speak with your upline, there is a way you can get the return. one of my friend got it recently. but try to make sure that you follow up strongly.
        this is very big and legal scam never know if Govt is also having some interest (real interest in ur money), because all real matter never surfaced back in media also.

1. No news about ninad sha from Pune yet
        2. one commissioner mentioned that the terrorist attack were linked to Quest, no further investigation was done.
        and many more, I request people in this forum to list some more such incidents.

-AG
        i want sell my coin of SIDDHIVINAYAK...
        hello, how can i get the goldquest office's address & phone numbers in UAE.would u please help me? with best regards
        I cancelled my order and received some portion of my money after strong follow up. Please don't hooked by mesmerizing word delivered initially by network of these people. You have to work hard honestly to earn the money not by fooling your nearers and dearers.
        It's a great and excellent scam, Think wisely people and establish a business for yourselves. If you lean on making quick money, obviously you will end up in a scam business where you will loose your money and involve others to loose their money. Some people will never accept the fact like prabhakar who's still trying to make others belive that this is a genuine business, who knows he may be a person who is up in the ladder and by insisting others to buy he might make good money. people it is your responsibility if you burn your hands with such a business, its not late though open your thoughts and dont encourage this kind of scam.

Really this is Pyramid company. Don't let your money waste.
          I wasted my 32, 000/- & they are not refunding.
          hey, i soley agree with you, it has cheated me and my husband, i lost Rs 60000/-. I want my money back. some body help me please. my contact no;[protected]/43. i am from vizag, andhra pradesh
          Folks... i too fall in the same slot...1 among the chosen fools. I still wonder how could an event like dis did actually survive 4 such a long time, n letting people like us not concentrate much abt the loopholes...
          "Little drops of water make a mighty ocean..." but how could vijay eswaran ever build a world of fools in an eduacated era... Well, not much 2 say- Greediness... n dats costed me- a jobless recently passed out graduate- 32, 000- the faith my family had upon me--- my life...
          y did you invest if you dint want to work hard.
          first understand the format of business and then invest.
          questnet is a company thats helping me to get my dreams.its nice as it trains you also, keeps seminars.
          i[censored] attend that you get polished and can deffinately do good.
          stop spoiling companies name because of your silly non efforts.

shankar
          You fool. You are assuming the Binary Pyramid Scheme as Network Marketing..! See the Wekipdia..! Half Knowledge fellows are always noice more. GoldQuest is a Binary Pyramid Scheme & not a Networking comapny..! How? Study bit U will get the answer.
          I am earning my daily bread from Questnet, and i get my products and payments on time. so i don't care what it is called, but i am only concerned and happy with the new Quality products of Questnet.and my payments. Efforts don't go waste when your working with Questnert.
          The good thing about the Qnet is that they have really good Quality products. The products get easily sold and i make good money on my Investments. It can be surely called as smart investments and smart returns.
          This company is not a cheat, thousand of people look back at this firm, it brings the daily income and a good living for them.
          I am able to purchase those small happiness for my kids, because i am doing good at questnet. They are a great support to my family.

work hard and don't complaint bad about Questnet.
          It is you who are a fool, as Questnet is a renowned firm which is run by talented and hard working people. Lazy people join thinking to get rich Quick and make foolish decisions, and then say that the company is fraud etc. There's never an easy way to success in life, so start working hard.
          Well we all are very intelligent; the best thing that I did is that I joined Questnet. I feel good that I am independent and don’t have to rely on others. The trick to be successful in questnet is to invest safely and to work hard. Attend the training sessions conducted by the Questnet they prove to be of great help.
          IRS who perform poorly tend to spread bad word about Questnet. This is really bad on their part. But the fact is that it's really a good opportunity for people who want to be on their own. One should have patience and the result would be seen.
          I think IRS first need to understand how Questnet or any MLM business works and then accordingly, give in the required efforts and money. Please do not think that this is easy money business. One has to use their skills and also shape themselves to do better.
          In MLM business it's necessary that one works the way it is required so that there are no regrets. Do not join this business if any one is forcing you. As success in MLM business will totally depend on the hard work you give in the business. Though Questnet is one of the best firms to work with.
          MLM marketing is not the bloody lottery which will give you INSTANT CASH on doing absolutely nothing. It requires hard work, and when there are so many millions of others who have succeeded so brilliantly in MLM, how is that you're accusing Qnet of Fraud? Did you work properly with dedication?

I joined Qnet, and it took me 3 years to actually start reaping real good benifits. There is NOTHING FRAUDULENT ABOUT QNET. STOP MAKING STUF[censored]P FOR YOUR LAZINESS!
          QNET ROCKS!!! IT CHANGED MY LIFE AND I AM GRATEFUL TO THEM...PLEASE STOP LYING MR. SWAPNIL
          You should study the business model throughly before investing in a MLM company. GoldQuest is not a pyramid company but a binary chain system. The business model is simple and very profitable if executed by honest and hardworking professionals. Sadly in India, some groups of thugs used GoldQuest's name to fool people and the people are complaining about the original GoldQuest, which is by the way an amazing company. I have been in the GoldQuest business for 2 years now and have a close knit group of professionals working together to make good business and as a result, we are living a lavish lifestyle. Thank you GoldQuest for giving us a wonderful opportunity.
          If you are a member of GoldQuest, you didn't just invested in the company but also received a product that is gold coin. So how can you claim that GoldQuest is making fool out of people. If you could not make money in the MLM scheme, that does not mean you should spread lies about the company. Have some shame. People are doing good in GoldQuest and the company has helped many people to make their lives better.
          If some people are performing unethical activity, you cannot blame the whole company to be a fraud. QNET is a perfectly legitimate company with a brilliant at the same time simple business model. One should not just spread confusion about such a good company. QNet is 100% legitimate and one of the best MLM businesses around the globe. I am a part of QNet business since last 3 years and I really have never faced any such problem. I am really happy to be a part of QNet.
          People always make the mistake of assuming that the mlm business is to get rich way. This is why they fail. They don’t want to work hard; they don’t know what MLM business is and how one needs to work. But all they know is to invest foolishly later regret as they can’t work hard. To be successful in MLM business one needs to work hard and make correct investment decisions. I have earned well. So you too have this opportunity, give in the best to see the best results.
          Questnet is a reputed company; I am working for them since last 2 years. It has been a good experience and each day is a new day for me. I work hard and probably that's the reason for my happiness. Inner transformation is necessary to perform good at Questnet. I have always received my products on time, if you haven't contact the company they will surely help you with it. Did you provide the company with the exact address for delivery of the goods? As these goods are very much expensive, the chances of getting them back if they were mis-delivered is very negligible.
          It is very necessary for one to make intelligent investments, so that you don't regret in future, this is also true when you invest in MLM business. Questnet is one of the best MLM firms. I have invested carefully, and have got all the required support from Questnet. It is not a fraud firm, in fact it helps you to be on your own.

Goldquest — refund for money [Resolved]

After getting disappointment from all my efforts I am here to seek your help .
            I joined the so called QuestNET...

Hi friends,
            Two of our friends have come up with their opinions on which we should really appreciate.
            Well To S.R.Bala,
            I appreciate your spontaneous response whether positive or negative(never bother with that).
            Its very true, People who run around trying to make a quick buck, end up as losers thats very good Bala and i would like to tell you the same.
            Every where you go u will find the Parato Principle applied i.e., 80:20 only 20% of the people in the world will be successful by the end of their life.
            The same applies in this also.When you think of earning quick you will be a pray to no matter what ever the business you are running.

where does this money come from ?
            A very good question for which i am having a perfect response but this is not the pace where i can respond Bala.

Is it profit made from doing business or is it simply sharing money from chappies enrolled under you?
            Once again perfect human being you sound.Please mail me as i have given my mail id in my previous post.

To Ramkumar,
            Goldquest is a pyramid scheme and it is doomed to collapse.
            Well Ramkumar you too sound the future of India leading, some kind of burden on ur shoulders.
            I really appreciate u i[censored] can mail me ur queries rather than posting here and disturbing others.

Friends once again i am just suggesting you dont run for easy money this is not get-rich-quick scheme.
            In this u can learn a lot.
            Dont believe in others i hope u r well educated and can easily discriminate milk and water.
            I further suggest u plz turn to me by mailing me rather than just putting ur own imaginations over here.
            U dont know what u are trying to do over here.
            But unknowingly u may b stopping the growth of some one and inturn u may b stopping the growth of our nation atleast to some extent.
            mail me at [protected]@yahoo.co.in
            Aug 13, 2020
            I only want to say that if you people have BRAIN, then don't let your money get waste by joining this business. The person who ever gives the training or presentation, he will give in such a way that you will really think to join this business. The trainer or presenter will convience you very very emotionally. In the presentation the presenter will tell you to join this business with 32, 200 but after joining this business, you also need to invest a money for each trainings, books, CD's etc. The amount comes to at least Rs.5000 that means 32200+5000=37200 you will be investing into this business and what will be the result, ZERO. You will simply become a BAKRA by joining this business.