Golds Gym
1.4

Golds Gym Complaints & Reviews

I join gold Gym ravet pune maharashtra
I took one year package..at the time of joining I was told if I want to transfer in to any gold Gym in pune it will be done as I took one year memeber ship..due to another COVID issues I was nt able to go to gym..i shifted to wakad n I went to wakad branch they mentioned it is very easy process just go to ravet branch and ask them to transfer the ownership..I went to ravet branch did everything...
Membership of golds was offered to our client ms swati verma (Membership no 7676) on the pretext of availability of transfer option on inter city basis to delhi.

We have requested many times but the staff at golds mahangar is not co-operating and is not allowing transfer. They are saying that this is not golds anymore and energy fitness is now the owner. However, the receipts and board used is still of golds only. Annual membership received from my client is valid from 20.05.2019 till one year as you may observe from the membership no and records available with you. Anyways, under the contract act 1872 and consumer protection act 2019, the money has been received by golds on the basis of one year contract from my client and golds is now not honouring the terms and conditions of the same. The staff is not allowing us to talk to the manager.in the absence of availability of transfer option we had requested for refund which also they have denied. On giving them the attached letter, they have refused to receive the letter.

On telling them that we are going for legal option, they have told us that they are now ready to give transfer but asked for transfer fee of rs 3000 instead of 1100 as was mentioned in the brochure.

Again we followed up for many days they got ready to the transfer fee amount of rs 1100.

Now they are making absurd calculations and transferring incorrect amount to gold's gym palam vihar

The date of transfer to golds palam vihar is 06.11.2019. We are requesting to provide the detailed calculation for transfer amount (Around rs 5000 they are telling instead of rs6200 according to calculation we have received from golds palam vihar) and arrange for the transfer immediately or refund the balance amount whichever suits you.

In the absence of any response to this letter, our client dr swati verma (Mem no 7676) is contemplating legal recourse firstly through district consumer forum and later on through courts. Shikhar verma chartered accountant [protected]

I have a problem with your lucknow ashiana golds gym branch regarding personal trainer fees issue. I booked a personal trainer who used to be head trainer in the gym and i paid full amount of my personal training according to his fees. But later on he quit the job and left the gym so the gym management provide me another head trainer but i am not conpatible with the same. So i asked them to arrange a different trainer for me but they are saying that they do not extend my sessions with other trainers in the gym. And my money is wasting now please take a appropriate action towards the gym, thank you.

While giving membership they said refund wil b given even i[censored] chang ur mind of discontinuing, in sep i took membership in dec they changd spot of gym dt tym i askd 4 cancelatn n refund so said new gym wil strt in jan chck dt tym i[censored] didnt lik take refund n now in jan when i said 2 cancel n refund m so not sayin no refund policy. I even said deduct membership days amount n remaining refund me but stil no co-oprating now.. pravin naidu- [protected] this is person who said refund wil b given n now at time he chngd his word. Pune kalyani nagar

Gold's gym in harrow My acc had Been Frauded not by gold's but by someone the fraud squad is investigating and trying to find. Went into gold's gym on Friday 30th of may to pay cash for monthly bill only to be told they will not take the money. I explained the situation and stressed that If they debit my acc the next day it's even going to bring a bigger charge due to the activity in question. I was informed that notes would be put onto the system whilst at the same time I paid a difference of 10 pound cash there and then. (We don't take payment over the counter) Through out the following day I called numerous occasions and was given the run around pertaining to talking to the head office. No one could help me, and no one knew anything. The Sunday I arrived at Gold's gym to pay this money again. To my shock I was then told that they had debit my account on the Friday when I clearly went in to pay and told them that my acc was under investigation from fraud officers. To make things worst, There were no notes on the system, and was being told that I could not use the gym by someone Named Katrina due to she would get in trouble. I couldn't understand due to I was told there was no one there to help with my query, but she would be in trouble by this so called invisible force. After being taken as some kind of I left it till today. Monday 2nd of June. All throughout the day whilst at work I was calling this so called head office and the attitude of the staff on the phone was absolutely appalling from not speaking proper English to the incompetence, rudeness and lack of customer service. It became a nightmare when eventually someone came on and stated that they don't even have an head office, It's a manger of harrow I am going to speak to! "Confusion?" This individual came on the phone and once again the English was appalling alongside the way he tried to over talk and Try to talk to me as if I was some kind of . This frustrated me so much that I had to leave it as go and see this person Due to they have a nerve trying to insult peoples intelligence when, They can't speak good English, Have no idea of customer service, Rude manners, Very incompetent, Fabricate any kind of information, Lack the knowledge of listening to a customer, Listening skills, over charging without informing you of anything, this could go on and on due to this golds gym is being run it seems by a bunch of cowboys. I have only just begun to deal with this matter pertaining to the actions and behavior of gold's gym in harrow. All I can do is warn anyone thinking of joining this gym to stay clear away! Bad service, horrendous conduct, and can't communicate due to the English is so poor. They will take your money then when you need answers no one will know anything, or they leave you at the counter just standing there whilst they do other things. There are many good Gyms out there, Fitness 1st, Fit rooms, Virgin, Pay as u go gym, not to mention so many more gyms with Excellent staff conduct alongside good customer service and not to mention can speak and understand the English language. THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY GARBAGE AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO END UP ON A FORUM LIKE MYSELF AND MANY OTHERS THEN STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS GYM! IF NOT, YOU WILL DEFINETLY REGRET THE DECISION YOU HAVE MADE TO JOIN THIS UNPROFESSIONAL GYM. INFACT GYM?????? IT SHOULD BE NAMED A SIN!!! BOYCOTT THIS GYM!

I am a member of Golds gym SURAT, and they provide electronic slimming sessions (15 in total)for 6750Rs. AND i paid for it and i was told that i would get flatter abs and there will be reduction of miminum 2 to 4 inches, but i have received reduction of 0.5 inch its as good as 0% result and now wen i am asking them to refund my money or else give me 12 extra sessions, they are denying and behaving badly with me..
          Someone pls help me to file a complaint against the gym in consumer court?? is it useful submitting complaint on this side.. pls help...

Thanks very much

GOLDS GYM — EXPIRED PROTEIN SUPPLEMENTS

GOLDS GYM SOLD EXPIRE SUPPLEMENT OF PROTEINS TO ITS MEMBER WITHOUT SALE DETAILS AND MRP .
          ITS REQUESED TO CLOSE TGHEM DOWN

dear sir/mam

my self hitesh shihora
            i joined golds gym on 26th june 2011 for a one year membership and paid rs. 8000 for 1 yr membership
            but just after 2months of my membership management commitee closed the gym on 1st september 2011 and giving us the option to join their other gym in napeansy road, bandra west, kandivali west etc but this all area is far away from my home and my 10months membership still remaining thats why i ask for the refund
            but they said that they have no refund policy
            but i just like to say one thing that i have not cancelled my membership
            they closed their gym for members thats why they must have to refund everyones money

i just use my 2months membership and theres still 10months remain

gym co-ordinators name and numbers

ajay, shabri
            [protected],

address
            golds gym
            opp anmol pride bldg
            street opp. patel auto
            goregaon west mumbai maharashtra

please help me to take my refund from golds gym

thanks n regards