Government Hospital

Government Hospital Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir /madam,

I am vani from coimbatore
We had admitted my father for kidney problem in government hospital coimbatore
Here for each and every thing we have to give money for securities and keepers for pushing chairs and for life also we have give money to use it. Then very hurtful thing is the securities nurses and other keepers are not give respect to peoples and talking bad words also.
We are coming to government hospital for finicial isusess but here itself they are getting money nearly like private hospitals.
Very bad about this people
Hope government will take a step regarding about this..
கள்ளக்குறிச்சி அரசு மருத்துவமனை யில் பிரசவ பகுதி முழுவதும் சுத்தம் செய்யாமல் துர்நாற்றம் வீசுகிறது,
கொரோனா வைரஸ் இங்கு வந்தால் கண்டிப்பாக இறந்துவிடும்,
மூச்சு விடுவதற்கே சிரமமாக உள்ளது
கள்ளக்குறிச்சி அரசு மருத்துவமனையில் பிரசவ பகுதியில் மிக மோசமான துர்நாற்றம் வீசுகிறது, மூச்சு விடுவதற்கே சிரமமாக உள்ளது

I need physical fitness certificate for joining a job and so i went to a civil surgeon for getting.
    Without any shame or humanity he asked me rs.1000. As the next day is my certificate verification i agreed to give.
    Friends don't let this kind of bribe as it will ruin next generation survival.
    Record videos of such people and give it to press.
    I have attached his acknowledgement....

I go to patwari, mussoorie with my friends.
    Have some issues and as we were new to the place, we asked for hospital.
    We went to government hospital.
    Buy for our bad luck, the doctors were not available.
    As per the locals, one new doctor is appointment there but she is mostly in available to the hospital.
    I request the authoritoes to please check of the facilities on these sports are proper or not.
    Otherwise with locals tourist also suffer there

Dear sir mera naam javed alam hai mere waif ka naam ruksana khatoon hai mere waif ko kala-azar black fever huaa hai maine paru district muzaffarpur bihar government hospital se dekhaya hoon doctor ne one month me check karane ko bulaya tha meri waif jab check karane gai toh doctor check nahi kiya aur bura behave kiya meri waif problem batai allergy ho rahi hai pait mein gas ban raha hai doctor ne dawa bhi nahi likha please solve my problem. Mera mobile number [protected]

Please be informed to you that we are not able to get siddha treatment at portonovo/parangipettai government hospital
        Previously we were getting daily treatment nowadays doctors are not coming to hospitals some of we taking long time treatment where we go to continue our treatment
        Please arrange as soon as possible

Mohamed musthafa
        Paragipettai

My village government hospital nurse is not giving mother card. Since we are working in private companies and staying in city. And we use to go village in the weekend.

In city government hospital also not giving mothet card since we do not have city address prrof and we have complete address proof in village address only.

City government hospital people are asking letter from village government hospital for issue the card here. But they are not ready give letter and card. They speak with irritating and use bad language. I also told to her you are doing bad behaviors with patient's. It's my last hope. Please take a valid action,

Could please let us know where we can complaint about this to take an immediate action.

Hospital details :

Aug 19, 2016
          It is not resolved...
          Aug 19, 2016
          Updated by Sharugowda
          Please take immediate action...
          Aug 22, 2016
          Hi Sir.. Status is showing as resolved.. But it is not resolved
          .. Please do the needful...

My mom got admitted in Coimbatore GH for snake bite treatment. Since this case has better treatment in GH compared to private hospitals we have no other go than admitting here. I could see there no basic facilities available in hospital premises and the attender who is going to stay along with patient might get disease. Only limited beds are there for patients, those who are not having beds are forced to sleep in floor which is not at all clean. If one patient gets discharged they are changing the bed cover. No proper rest room with no water tap. Had a very bad experience there. I feel pity for all lower and middle class people. Hospital is the most important thing for welfare of people. But still there is no important.

Sir, I am Bhushan Rangnath Dange from Shrirampur, I have problem in muscular distrophy Disability. I have complete my tritement in j j hospital in mumbai, Sasun Hospital Pune &Nashik Hospital. They give 75 percentage Disabiliti but Ahmednagar hospital can't give me 45 percentage Disability certificate. My contacts no is [protected]. Sir please kindly pay attention on my problem. Thanking you Bhushan dange...
              Hello, I am living in kolathur, thiruvannamalai district(606755). The government hospital in this place ia not working properly. Doctors, nurse are not coming to hospital. So patients are too affected. Please kindly take action immediately....

I am writing this on behalf of my mother Smt. Saroj Pandey.

Her General Provident Fund (GPF) account no is MNMP/84659, she is working with Govt. Health Hospital, Sirmour, Rewa (M.P.) as an A.N.M. since[protected]Currently working in P.H.C. Hospital, Semariya, Rewa MP).

She has got last PF slip in[protected], after this she never got it (even how much amount it has, we don't know). We are afraid that now the fund is being transfered to another account. We complained to higher authority in Sirmour hospital but it never worked.

Sir, Please let my mother get previous PF slips and current PF amount status.

An early response would be highly appreciated. Please revert for further clarification.

Thanks and Regards,
              Santosh Pandey
              Mob [protected]

mp government — PF amount not credited in salary from past 12 years

I am writing this on behalf of my mother Smt. Saroj Pandey.

Sir, Please let my mother get previous PF slips and current PF amount status.

Thanks and Regards,
              Santosh Pandey
              Mob [protected]

Smt. Saroj Pandey- Mob [protected]

Government hospital — Unavailability of medicines in Government hospital

I am resident of village Malan want to complaint against the government hospital situated at Nagrota Bagwan.
              The medicines are not available in the hospitals, even patients have to purchase the bandage, injections and other basic medicines..
              I want to know whether government is not supplying any basic medicinal requirements of the hospital.

Government hospital — AC not fixed

We purchased AC for doctors duty room in government hospital salem ...none has come to install the split AC toll date ...it's been several days ...we purchased from sharptronics opposite new bus stand ...

Government Hospital Recent Comments