grabitmore.com

grabitmore.com Complaints & Reviews

I have given a case to handle for which they have charged me around Rs.1,75,000/-through various period of time. They assured me that this money would be refunded by 20th April, 2001. Also they promised that they have won the case I have given to them and the amount works out to Rs.6,50,000/-. Since last three days I tried to reach them on phone, but I was unable to reach them, I think they have put their phones down.

Sir, I would like to inform you that I am a retired person and unable to pay my credit card bills. I believed their false promises.

I request you to take up the matter with them and come back to me. They have collected the money through Sharda Infosis. If you require any more information, please be in touch with the undersigned.

Thanks & regards,

Raghupathy Subramanian
mob,[protected]
Aug 13, 2020

mr. garau sexana contacted me and lured me t make a purchase of samsung blaptop. he said it was gift. it was a shock to me that i was charged arround rupees thirty thousand ehere as market price is arrounr seventeen to eighteen thousand. next day another sales person also qouted the same lowerprice. It is a matter of great concern that cheating in broad day light is done in the name of welfare. i request to refun the total amount and take back te laptop supplied. The bill of the lap top is missing , it is a joke..
    Aug 13, 2020
    DOES THE COMPANY EXIST?...THIS IS THE FUNDAMENTAL QUESTION I AM HAVING NOW. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET ANSWERS FROM THE COMPANY BY SENDING EMAILS TO THEIR GIVEN MAIL IDs OF [protected]@grabitmore.com & [protected]@grabitmore.com FROM MAY 12TH ONWARDS. I AM YET TO GET EVEN A FORMAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT EVEN AS ON DATE (MAY19TH). I HAVE VISITED THEIR WEB SITE AND USING THE CONTACT US FORM, TRIED TO LODGE THE SAME COMPLAINTS AT LEAST THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS FROM 12TH MAY ONWARDS. I AM YET TO GET ANY SORT OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT TILL DATE. THE WEB SITE DO NOT GIVE ANY OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY. IF ANY OF YOU HAVE GOT THE PHONE/MOBILE NUMBERS OF THE COMPANY, PLEASE SEND IT TO ME IN MY EMAIL OF [protected]@gmail.com.

G.MURALIDHARAN
    HYDERABAD
    Dear Murali.

Thr phone No. is [protected]. They have also cheated me by taking money through my credit card amunting to Rs.1.75. They have put the phone on switch off condition. Even mail sent to them coming back. It seems they are a fraud company. One Mr. Sobit Thomar assured me to return back the money to the concerned credit card. but till today nothing has happned. I am a retired man and not in a position to pay back the money to the concerned credit card company.

R.Subramanian