H. P. Gas

H. P. Gas Complaints & Reviews

The dealer is cheating. I had booked online through your portal paying 882 rs on 22nd Aug 2021. And today I got the refill...

My aadhaar linked with very old LPG ID which was surrendered long back. Recently I have taken connection...
Distributor : 15096410 svs gas agency (Hp gas) : medak
Consumer no. : 610253
When ever i booked a refill, every...

Dear Sir, I lodged a online complain and also visited Monharlal office and requested to attend on very urgent basis, he agreed to do so. Till yesterday no body attended the complain and I sent my friend to talk to dealer office but he reluctant to listen any thing. What is the use of complaining if gas is leaking and no body attend after expiry of 3 complete working days. Requesting to attend without wasting further time. Thanks Basanta Kumar Mohapatra [protected]

sir

as declare by Hindustan petroleum they will book cylinder every after 21 days but they are not clearer from which date, date of delivery or date of booking as per our routine we book our cylinder after 21 days of booking, but company delivery schedule is not proper they are taking gape of 4-5 days, due to this reason booking will 21+5=26 day and in the next it will add 5 days extra every nezxt month in the season of winter the consumption is high than other season we have only one cylinder, some time it is empty within 21 days, in such case we are purchase cylinder rs.600 to 650 from other source.

hence you instruct to hp dealer to write down on slip when they will book next cylinder of consumer.

dinesh parashar
    kolar road bhopal
    con.no.704069 dealer nonika agency, shahpura bhopal

Dear Sir/Madum

I (A.D.V.S.N.Raju) residding at C/o.H.P.Singh,Chitrakoot Nagar, Lane - 2,Bibigaunj
      Bagawanpur, Muzaffarpur. Having L.P.G Connection with H.P L.P.Gas Dealer M/s.Ajay Gas Consumer No.615496. I have booked gas on 28/9/2010. as per norms gas should be deliver with 5 working days. since I had telephoned to agency on 7/10/10 & 8/10/10 they said gas will be delivered tommorrow. Here I could not under stand how many tommorrows they require to deliver.

Please take needfull action against to the said agencies.

yours faithfully

ADVSN RAJU
      Consumer No.:615496
      Aug 13, 2020

I booked for home delivary on 15/3/2010 consumer No.604232 booking No.237856 but till date 15/5/2010 not deliver.whenever I make rember three times.he says tomarrow must be delivered .Iam very sorry to say weare facing much problemdue to this type of service and it is reguler happining with H.P.
        My Gas agency Code No.512450
        Gas world
        Chelakkara
        Aug 13, 2020

I Think distrubtion system of HP GAS is totally out of control, I orderd gas cylinder on 21/03/2010 & till now I have not recived it inspite of calling them storekeper & dealer but no any action.my GAS AGENCY IS SURSUMAN GAS SERVICE & its condition repeated every month every booking. my consumer number/booking number is-646608/54542
          Sir please do something its situation, I fully hopeless in this matter

I booked gas for home delivery on 9.03.10 but till today 20.03.10 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative representative mobile switch off .Whenever i go to Gas agencies, he says tomorrow may be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP.
            In open market HP gas available on payment of Rs 500/-. My HP gas Distributor
            Neeraj Singh (Distributors Code 718950) blacked gas to open Market at much amount.
            My HP Gas Agency Name - Vaishnav Gas Agency
            T.J.Katra , Mariahu, Distt. Jaunpur U.P. 222161
            Mob. No. [protected]
            My HP Gas Distributors Name - Neeraj Singh
            My HP Gas Distributors Code - 718950

HP Gas — Gas not to be booked

Dear Sir / Mam,

I have a HP Gas connection (689180). Since more than one week I have regular followup with my dealar on his register no[protected],[protected] but according to him that bymistake my record has been removed from their system.

More than one week has been past but still but no permanent solution has been given as of now.

I am facing this problem due to which my personally work is hampering and under gone through mantel harassment.

Once again I request you to provide me stable and a long lasting solution.

Hoping for your positive response

Abhita Rawat

REMINDER -1

As of now still it has not taken any action.

Strict and urgent action is desired, non compliance will lead to confirm the account status.

MATTER IS MOST URGENT.

Abhita Rawat
            REMINDER -2

Still it has not resolved.

Abhita

HP Gas — GAS NOT AVAILABLE

SIR,
            I Book my gas book for home dilevry . but i will not recipt the gas till tomarrow .many time i go to agenci and complaind them but there is no risponce .

I have booked gas online vide booking no-210690, dt-21.01.2010 but till date i have not received my refilled gas. This is not for this time only although it is the routine of the agency. They provide us refilled gas at list 40-45 days. Kindly do the needful.

Surjit Kumar Srivastava