H. P. Gas

H. P. Gas Complaints & Reviews

I booked my cylinder on 21december2009. They told there is shortage so your delivery will be late. Now after one month they are telling that your booking date is not 21 it is27 asper their records.But in my book it is 21.When shown they tried to make 21 27 and give me threat do whatever you want,complaint where you can.IS THIS A WAY TO TREAT A CUSTOMER WHEN MISTAKE IS THEIR?

Is there any rules of company that one domestic consumer will book in a interval of 21 days after booking the 1st one. while I am booking my distributer "Kalyani Gas" , Govindpur, Dist. Dhenkanal, State Orissa says that you will get the gas with an interval of 21 days.
    Hence I may kindly be allowed to recieve the rules in E.MAIL immediately.

My Address is:-
    Santanu Kumar Das,
    Laxmi Bazar, Dhenkanal.
    Orissa.
    Pin-759001

HP Gas — delay in delivery of cylinder

Even in our area we are facing the same problem.i am residing at Bangaore, Hosa road which is just next to the main area called Electronicity. after booking in main office also, they take 15 to 20 days to delivery the cyclinder. that also we have to call to the area supplier personally and request him to delivery the cyclinder.this is very bad reputation on the company. this should be taken care very soon.

H.P.gas — Request For Additional cylinder

to whom it may concern
    i have requested severel times for an additional cylinder at the dealers house as stated below:
    Sinthee Gas service
    47A, B.T.Road
    Kolkata-700 050
    Ph[protected]/25575088

I had given a written request also and registered my consumer no-603014(Address- 7F panchanan Tala lane, Kolkata-700 050)
    Consumer's Name Rajat mukherjee

HP Gas — delay in delivery of cylinder.

My name is M.Balaji. My consumer number is 634247. I have only single cylinder facility. I booked for a cylinder on 11.03.08. Still it has not got delivered. The distributor always says that it will come by today evening or tomorrow morning whenever I call them. Particularly today I made a phone call to the distributor and Ms.Pooja attended the call and told that it will be delivered by today evening definitely. But, the cylinder has not been delivered as she told. I have an infant of 18 months and if the existing gas gets over, it will be very inconvenient for us. This problem happens all the times I book the cylinder. Please take appropriate action against the distributor and please ensure that the cylinder is delivered to us as sson as possible.

HP Gas — delay in delivary of gas cylinder

i have the connection of HP gas since 6 years am having child of 10 months old. i ordered the refilled cylinder about one month back but till know i have not received the filled cylinder. i speak to agency about complaint but there is proper answer for not issuing the cylinder and i made call to agency for remind nearly 10 times they use to tell that today you will get the cylinder by morning. this is bad experience with gas delay. please look into this matter and it should not repeat to others also.
    Sir, I dont find any action taken by you for these complaints. Are to blind to these complaints. Then Why this customer invitations to place complaints. You are a monopoly and sleep well without any regards to the customer complaints. God bless you.

HP Gas — DELAY IN GAS CYLINDER DELIVERY

My name is Sarika Dabholkar. I am having HP gas connection before we are staying at Wadala now we are shifted to Airoli.

Now here (Airoli) we are facing problem. We booked cylinder on 11 Nov 08 ( Sr.no.9928) 21 days after booking also thery are not delivering cylinder and chargeing more charges and bekar part is they are giving it to hotel at higher rate without giving to household customer.

We are expecting that you will take serious action on this.

HP GAS / GAS CYLINDER — DELAY IN DELIVERY OF GAS CYLINDER

QUICK GAS SERVICES, 287 G.T.ROAD, UTTARPARA, HOOGHLY, DISTRIBUTOR OF HP GAS, PERFORMS VERY POOR SERVICE TO THE CUSTOMER. THIS DISTRIBUTOR USED TO DELIVER BOOKED CYLINDER MINIMUM AFTER 30 TO 40 DAYS TO THE CUSTOMERS. PRESENTLY IT CROSS ITS PREVIOUS RECORDS, I BOOKED THE GAS ON 17/04/09 AND TILL TODAY ie 28/05/09 I HAVE NOT GOT THE CYLINDER. AFTER REPEATATIVE KNOCKING FOR THE CYLINDER BY PHONE AND BY PHYSICAL PRESENCE THE DEALER ASSURES TO DELIVER THE CYLINDER WITHIN 24 HOURS, BUT THEY ALWAYS FAIL. MY CONSUMER NO 613095. DISTRIBUTORS CODE - 958670.
    I WISH HP CUSTOMER CARE WILL LOOK AFTER IT.
    DELAY IN GAS CYLINDER DELIVERY PROBLEMS

H.P.gas — Leaking of Gas

I am a consumer of H.P. Gas. My consumer no is 611074.My dealer's address is Lokenath Agency, Baranagar, Kolkata. We are suspecting that cooking gas is leaking because kitchen is always pervaded with smell of gas for last 3/4 days even when the burner and regulator are in off mode.
    Kindly pay immediate visit and and address this problem. My land line no. is[protected]
    I booked gas for home delivery on 03.05.2010 but till today 10.05.10 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Distributor name is
    KUMAR GAS AGENCY
    LONAND
    SATARA
    MAHARASTRA

My CUSTOMER NO IS 605471

H.P.gas — NON REFILLING GAS

SIR, MY CONSUMER NO;500468 FOR REFILLING IHAVE BOOKED 0N 19.12.2011.MY NAME IS A.BALARAJU. IN A.P. ANANTAPUR DIST. TADPATRI. VERY BAD RESPONSE OF YOUR DEALER.
    NOT YET REFILLED.
    Dear Sir/Madam
    My consumer no. is 6605375. I have booked gass cylinder on[protected] but till date i have not get cyliner from Palicon Gass Delhi-92 .
    They have not pick up our Phone also, Their Phone number is[protected]-22751976

I, Narasimhulu B, resident of Plot No.37&52, Sy.No.100(B), Madhuranagar Colony, Near Pragathinagar, Nizampet, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, consumer no. 610226, have booked for L.P.G refill on 07.09.2009 with Ratna Gas Agency, Addagutta Society, near JNTU, Kukatpally (their telephone no.20040942 &[protected]. At the time of booking, they informed me that the refill will be supplied within 10 to 15 days and till today they have not supplied the refill. If i contact them over phone, they say that the door is locked and will be supplied within 2 days. Eventhogh some one is at home, they fail to supply refill. Many times they keep their office phones switch off/no response even at 4pm also. I also told them that i will personally come and collect the refill but no response.

Kindly help in this regard.

HP Gas — supply of defective refill

sir I received a defected refill cylinder on 17-3-12,as my regulator is not getting fit on it. As the phones are never replied from my dealer, I made an online complaint on 20-3-12 and they promised me to get change my refill from my supplier (m/s KALKAJI GAS SERVICE PINJORE). But it has been more than 15 days,my cylinder has not been changed. The staff is very rude. I am suffering a lot and I borrowed a cylinder and able to manage my home .Please help me.

Dear Sir

I got trasnfored my H.P.Gas connection from manasa Gas Agency Kukatpally Hyderabad
        to Pune on 4th June 08 .But I could not get suitable job there so i did not take connection
        there.Now I returned back to Hyderabad to the same Address.Hence I request you to arrange
        to issue the same connection to me at the earliest.I am in search of job and need gas connection
        immediately.I hope you can understand my problem and arrange to issue the connection.

Thanks&Regards
        K.V.Subba Raju
        Consumer No 612803
        Manasa gas Agency Kukatpally.Hyderabad 72

My Name is Rajasekhar. We have transferred from Vijayawada to Hyderabad, so that transferred HP Gas from Vijayawada to Hyderabad. But, unfortunately, we have lost transferred document.We went to Manasa gas Agency(Kukatpally, HP Gas) and asked to them, they replied went to vijayawada and put notary on that duplicate document. So that we went to vijayawada and notary the duplicate document and give to HP gas. They replied differently now, not give for duplicate document, take new connection again. If they told initially, not a problem, because we spend 1500/- unnecessary for go to vijayawada and notary form.

If they had not know rules, why they are doing distributions. This is worst worst worst gas agency...

Still they are not giving information...
        Dont give to distribution like these people... Please Do I Sir, that is very helpful for people...

Because Wrong Information should be worst thing of distributor. Please take action on these.

Thanks and Regards,
        Rajasekhar.

Sir, I have booked for supply of filled up gas cylender on09.05.2009 and my cosumer no is 603746.I have lodged such type of allegation on 06.02.09 along with some specific allegation against the dealer, on getting my allegation the dealer supplied me the gas cyleder.But I am very sorry to inform you that no inquiry was taken up against the dealer in connection to my previous allegation by the HP Gas authority.Again the dealer is doing such delay on my booking i.e.on 09.05.2009.My distributer's code is 957180 and distributer's name is Hota Enterprise, Lalbazer, Baripada.(From-Tapas Ranjan Chakraborty, Palbani(near N.H.circle)Baripada, Mob-[protected])

HP Gas — delay in filling cylinders

even after a month booking for refilling the cylender ,the local dealer did not cope with the request but catches excuses for the last month,and is engaged blackmarkrting.

My Consumer No. is 601922 and HP Gas agency name is PREM GAS AGENCY, Sarita Vihar New Delhi-110076

I booked gas for home delivery on 28/03/09 but till today 02.4.09 not delivered. In this connection, number of times reminded to representative of said Gas Agency...
            I have booked for a refill of Gas cylinder on 14th December, 2008.My consumer No. is 603628 and I stay in Dosti Acres, Wadala, Mumbai. and it is with Vijay Gas Service. I have done a centralised booking and they say they have not received the booking at all. I have visited the shop three times within this time. On 19th when I went the lady made me to stand outside and noted my number in a notebook and said I will receive it on the next day. Yesterday when I called the dealer they said it will be delivered today that is 23rd December. Today when I called the lady who took the phone said your booking was done only yesterday. She talked so rudely. First let them learn courtesy to speak to the customer. Please take up this matter.
            Phone always Engaged and Late Delivery

My Consumer No. is 602507 and HP Gas agency name is ADNUK GAS AGENCY, IPIA KOTA RAJASTHAN

I booked gas for home delivery on 05.03.09 BOOKING NO. 115231 but till today 20.03.09 not delivered. In this connection, number of times reminded to representative of said Gas Agency...
            Ref: consumer No 607017- Saroj Kumar Patro
            Dhipa Sahi, Phulbani, Dist. Kandhamal, Orissa,Mob N0-[protected] Booking date[protected] . Asian Gas Agency, Phulbani is not delivering gas cylinder even after one and half month . Most of the people of this riot torn district are harrassed by the dealer regarding gas supply. Please do some thing.

I have booked my refill on 5th feb.2009 & my refill slip no.was 5649.My gas distributor is CITY GAS,
              SAHARANPUR, U.P.I have visited & requested for the delivery of Gas refill about six or seven times, every time I was told that the refill would be delivered the very next day.Today I am complaining after waiting the
              whole day, tomorrow will be the weekly off of the distributing agency.

I hope my complain will find a solution forthwith.

thanks
              Dear sir we are in a big trouble. booking and delivery is not proper and the behaviour of dealer is not so good. he abused any custmor any time... Durga gas agency town nanauta dealar :Anil pundeer town :nanauta disst. saharanpur posted by: shahabbas zaidi nanauta saharanpur mob.no. [protected]

sir, i am shishir kumar mohanty who is electrical engineer at private company.Now iam staying at Balasore in Orissa-756001.I went to HP distibutor in my locallity and request to distributor mr.manaharlal kanaiyalal(distributor code no:-957904), Balasore in orissa.
                At prescent i have no connection of gas.I & my family is helpless for finding new connection and geting trouble for cooking of food.
                s.k.mohanty,
                At:-nalamganj.
                Po:-motiganj.
                Dist:-balasore.
                State:-orissa-756001
                contact no:-[protected] &+[protected]-mobile
                Aug 13, 2020
                Sir, i am Chittaranjan Sur who is at private company.My Permanet Adress is At/Po Kamarda, Dist Balasore.I want to know your local HP distibutor in my locallity and request to open a subdistributer at Kamarda. At prescent i have a connection of gas.but it is Bharat GasI & they are also takeing extra rupees for the cylinder and geting trouble for cooking of food. So please tell me about your local distributers.
                Chittaranjan Sur,
                At:-Kamarda.
                Po:-Kamarda.
                Dist:-balasore.
                State:-orissa-756035
                I have booked for gas on 16 feb 09.Till date hota agency of baripada, mayurbhanj, orissa has not delevered the gas inspite of sveral request. As I am staying at rourkela and my family is staying at baripada it is very much dificult to coordinate.The agency is also not responding their land line phone [protected]/[protected] or not giving any mobile no. You may kindly verify the same.
                Hence kindly look into this matter that cylinder should deliver as soo as possible.
                Thanking you .
                cons no-608231, booking date 16/2/09, sl no-2604

S.K.dandpat
                sir, i am kartik chandra das ..I went to HP distibutor in my locallity and request to distributor.
                Kartik Chandra das
                At:-Sailo
                Po:-Rahama
                Dist:-Jagatsinghpur
                State:-orissa-754140
                contact no:-[protected]

Dear sir, I want a New HP Gass connection, kindly give us detail of Nearrest dealer contact no and Address . i am living at-Kuanrpur, post-Aunri, via-Pritipur, Dist-Jajpur, Orissa, Pin-755013

Name-Kamadev Nayak.
                Mob-[protected]

I booked gas for home delivery on23.01.09 but till today 06.02.09 not deliver. Whenever I make phone call or meet physically to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Name is M/S Paul H.P.Gas Co., Paul Bhawan, 25, R.B.C.Road, Kolkata-700028, The Consumer No. is 625873, the phone No. is[protected],
                  We do not want to face more problem by informing you. If possible to regularised gas delivery, we will be thankful to you.

Partha Chowdhury
                  Consumer No. 625873
                  Dear sir we complents against HPCL Durga gas agency situated in town nanauta disst. saharanpur. sir at this agency delivery and booking of gas sylander is not proper approx half of stock sold in black and consumres are in big worry . and the behavior of the dealar is not well he abused any consumer any time so we hope that you are investigate and take action regard : shahabbas zaidi town nanauta saharanpur mob.no.[protected]

MY CI=ONSUMER NO. IS 611841
                    I HAD GIVEN AN ORDER FOR A GAS CYCLINDER ON13.11.2008 AND i WAS GIVEN BOOKING NO, 741. i WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD RECEIVE THE GAS AFTER 15 DAYS BUT STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE SAME. i AM NOW INFORMED THAT THE COMPUTER NO IS NOT TALLYING. i HAVE BEEN RECEIVING GAS FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS AT MY NEW RESIDENCE I.E C/5 FLAT NO.104 CITIZEN CARNATION CO-OPERATIVE HSG. SOCEIETY
                    NAIGAON EAST.401208. WHY SHOULD I BE DEPRIVED OF GAS FOR
                    NO FAULT OF MINE. KINDLY LOOK INTO THE SAME AND LET ME HAVE THE GAS CYCLINDER URGENTLY.
                    THANKING YOU

RAYMOND MIRANDA

HP Gas — dELAY OF RECEIVING GAS AFTER BOOKING

I HAVE BOOKED A GAS WITH HP GAS DEALER NAMELY "UPHAR" SITUATED IN NAKTALA, SOUTH KOLKATA, BT TILL TODAY, I.E. 15.01.2009 I HAVE NOT SUPPLIED THE GAS, WHENEVR I CALLED THEM THEY KP TELLING THT I WILL RECEIVE TOMMOROW. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THE COMPLAIN SERIOUSLY.
                    These representatives are always like this...we are not at all satisfied we them...and no only that the agency people are very rude to the customers...we need to beg them for gas...