Hans Hyundai

Hans Hyundai Complaints & Reviews

This is inform you that I was booked a car with hans Hyundai moti nagar they committed that you get a creta before march.but today I went to the branch they said you waiting more than a month.that was a bad experience I have face ever

Date:-01/01/2019
    Name of dealer:-hans hyundai
    Street:-69/1a, shivaji marg, moti nagar crossing, new delhibr...

Dear hyundai team,

We want to bring it into your knowledge that we submit all required documents and paid 5, 500/- through icici bank for booking of grand i10. Now we have not received any response from your side so far so, now i have decided not to buy it now. Please refund my amount as soon as possible. Please confirm also if any delay.

I’m waiting for your reply.

I had sent my Hyundai Santa Fe for its Second 10000 kms service, the car had no issues except- the Horn of the car had not been working properly since i had bought the car. At the time of getting the job card opened I specifically told the Service Manager Satish at Hans Hyundai Moti Nagar that I want the horn to be changed. At the time of collecting the car i was disappointed to learn that they have not replaced the horn, the service manager insisted that it does not need changing, I insisted that it does and the end result was they did not change it, i even insisted that i will pay for the new horn but that too did not happen. The whole attitude of all of them was horrible...i called the Service Manager later on and complained and he promised he will be sending someone to change the horn, but that too never happened!!!

Hyundai service is pathetic and I faced problem with steering of noise. I went to hans hyundai narayna, delhi and they told me to change the yolk plug and then we planned and changed and spent lots of money. After 2-3 months I faced the same problem and I COMPLAINT when I received feedback calls but I don't get relevant response. Know today when I called and asking for more money to change the same part. Pathetic service 3rd class work It's better to get the car service from outside rather than HANS HYUNDAI. DALJIT was the person from hyundai who worked. Because I am helpless. Team this is very bad as I am your very old customer.. DL6CJ9551 [protected] Sunny Bhola

I have booked a xcent s model car in petrol version on 20.05.2014 at hans hyundai (M/s. Charu enterprises pvt. Ltd.) moti nagar, after more than a month on 25.06.2014 they have given me delivery. After checking i found the mat/cover was missing from roof of bonet as well as from dickey. I have asked the sales executive mr. Mohit arora he has not given me the proper answer, he told me it has come in only diesel version.
          I wanted to confirm is it is fact or the dealer is playing game to sale the accessories.

I have booked a xcent car on 20th may 2014, on cash i.e. rs.5, 94, 350.00. but after one month till date their executive says that your car is on the way it will take another 4 to 5 days. i could not understand at the time of booking he assured me that i will get my car within 15 days. how can one use some bodies hard money for one month.
            Jun 23, 2014
            Updated by Roshan Sharma, Crime Reporter
            TILL DATE NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN AGAINST HANS HYUNDAI (CHARU ENTERPRISES PVT LTD.) MOTI NAGAR, NEW DELHI.
            YOU ARE REQUESTED TO KINDLY PERSUE THE MATTER IMMIDIATLY)
            Roshan Sharma
            Crime Reporter

I bought a Santro car from Hans Hyundai showroom Moti Nagar which has the plate number : "Dl 4c s 9183". Initially I was told by the salesman named Manish that I will be provided with the second key and also the gear key but its been more than a month that im calling him but he hangs up saying he'll call in a few minutes. Then I started calling the manager Anil whoz number is [protected] but he also does the same or promises its gonna be done soon and now when i call he doesn't answer his phone.
              They are making a fool of there customer and I really want some actions to be taken against them as im tired of being the fool who spent the money on my car and did not get what i was promised.
              Kindly help me on this matter.
              My name is Vipul Mehra.