Hasan Honda
3.3

Hasan Honda Complaints & Reviews

Poor feedback from the hasan honda, pondicherry. Extra fitting confusion. No proper response after making full payment on delivery system. Treatment in vehicle delivery place is poor, no proper waiting area for customers, poor system of formalities. No electronic payment system. Totally dissatisfied for buying this vehicle under honda brand. Already having honda 4 wheeler. Recommend for up gradation... Engine no. 3286818 c.H no. 286494 date of deliver[protected]...

On[protected] I had booked Honda cbr150 on Hasan Honda, Pondicherry. Yet now I didn't got delivery of my bike. When I call to them and asked about the status of my bike, they will simply tell sorry sir there will be a delay in your bike for a period of one month. At the time of booking they told me that the bikes delivery time will be about one month. But its almost 1 month and 5 days had gone, yesterday I had called them and enquired about the bike, They said that Honda is doing a modification on cbr150, So the delivery date is unpredictable. But I had enquired on another Honda showroom, they said if you book a bike tomorrow then we may deliver it within 10-15 days.

FROM
      PAJANIAPPANE,
      NO.2, PILLAYAR KOIL ST,
      PUDUCHERY-10

Respected sir,
      I am herewith stating that I purchased a two-wheeler (Honda Activa) bearing chase no ME4JC448L7654712, Engine no JC44E5654986 on 13/12/2012 in your dealer of HASAN ASSOCIATES LIMITED,NO.38,100FTROAD,(OPP:RTO),K.PALAYAM,MUDALIARPET, Puducherry in the name of the my sister VISALAKSHI M.
      On 14/12/2012 while I was driving the above said two- wheeler raising the speed from 30km/hr to 40km/hr, some noise from the vehicle engine came and then I can’t drive it. So, that day I admitted the two-wheeler to HASAN ASSOCIATES Company. They made some repair and told that the problem is due to the overflow of the engine oil and insisted me to run the two-wheeler some kilometers for its smooth functioning. Neither the first admission of the two-wheeler was made any entry nor was any job card issued. But I know there is some problem in the engine and lodged it in the company to change the vehicle or repay my money immediately. Then they again insisted me to run the two-wheeler some kilometers for its smooth functioning. From 14/12/2012 to 06/12/2013 several times I went and approached them to change my vehicle or return my money. Each time they denied to repay or change my two- wheeler or even issue the proof of its admit. On 07/01/2013, I approached The HASAN ASSOCIATES limited’s MD and lodged my complaint. I knew from her that my complaint has not reached her through the workers. I put forward my solution (repay or change of Vehicle) to MD but she also denied it. She called the workers and instructed to admit the two-wheeler and told me to give them 5 days time. Still my two- wheeler is in above said Honda showroom. They didn’t make any call. If the problem is in the engine then isn’t there the possibility of its exchange with a new one. In this regard I had loss of money, wastage of time and bound with mental agony.
      Therefore I request you to rectify my problem by the replacement of my vehicle or repay my money as soon as possible and keep the prestige of your company name. Hope your good Office takes necessary steps to relieve my sufferings.
      Thanking you Sir
      ADMIT CARD AND
      WARRENTY CARD.

Honda — Engine

respected sir,
      I have purchased your m/cycle from Vah auto motor Meerut date 27.08.2010 by frame no. ME4JC36(DHA8033306) E.no JC36E[protected].All complain service done by your service daeler time to time.at the time your 4th service on 7580 km. date 16.03.2011.
      My complaint,
      m/cycle through the white smoke heavily and nosie in engine with poor pick up and bad milage that the hand over my vechicel with a comment that your vhechile is ok but complaint as it is now this time my m/cycle covered anh i have complaint all ready date 17.05.2011 at m/s Vha auto complaint meerut my motor cycle engine nosiyl continously heavly with white smoke, Vha manager told me he can lack with company and my problem short out with in few days but no any answer from the side to me,in this condition I am very fadeup and my suffer dutiy and business whoes responsible for this,so i request to you look into this matter on prioity basis change my vhichel engine from and all whose under working.
      Your Fathifully
      vinod kumar kashyap
      46/6 jagriti vihar,meerut
      [protected]@gmail.com

Hasan Honda — GEAR PROBLEM

VEH NO: PY01BG0861
      HONDA TWISTER,

DEAR SIR, THREE FREE SERVICES DONE FOR MY BIKE BUT I HAVE A GEAR PROBLEM SINCE WHEN I DO THE FIRST SERVICE THE SAME GEAR PROBLEM IS THERE IN MY BIKE, TILL NOW THE GEAR PROBLEM NOT AT ALL RECTIFIED AND NO ONE IS RESPONSIBLE , TAKING CARE OF MY BIKE , WHAT IS FINAL SOLUTION INFORMED ME, OR ELSE I WILL LEAVE MY BIKE TO YOUR SALES SHOW ROOM, BRING OUT THE SOLUTION AND RECTIFY THE GEAR PROBLEM.
      THREE FREE SERVICES DONE FOR MY BIKE BUT I HAVE A GEAR PROBLEM SINCE WHEN I DO THE FIRST SERVICE THE SAME GEAR PROBLEM IS THERE IN MY BIKE, TILL NOW THE GEAR PROBLEM NOT AT ALL RECTIFIED AND NO ONE IS RESPONSIBLE, TAKING CARE OF MY BIKE, WHAT IS FINAL SOLUTION INFORMED ME, OR ELSE I WILL LEAVE MY BIKE TO YOUR SALES SHOW ROOM, BRING OUT THE SOLUTION AND RECTIFY THE GEAR PROBLEM
      Dear Sir
      I have purchased m/cycle REG NO PY-01 BY 4419 from Hasan associate Pvt Ltd PUDUCHERRY on the month of JUL 13.The dealer unable to provide the SERVICE BOOK till now.

I bought a new honda activa from the hassan associates pondicherry on 13 december 2011. I took the vehicle in temporary registration as i want to register the bike in kerala.Now it is two months after the delivery and still i didnt get the insurance from there.I went there several times but they are not giving any responce and behaving without any manners.So i took a new insurance from kerala taking money from my pocket for registering my bike and i paid a fine of rs 2050 for registering the bike..I need to get back that amount i spent from them.I like honda bikes very much till going to hassan honda pondicherry.. hope you do the needfull...
        Faithfully
        Sangeeth.R
        Owner Name: Mohanan C.C
        Vehicle : Red colour activa
        Delevary Date: 13:12:2011
        Contact No: [protected]

Its past two and half months i'am still waiting to get my honda dio delivered by these people after paying the full amount. There keep lying me all the time. First they sent wrong documents for signature, later they said the bike is ready and i have to immediately pay the full amount. I did so and reserved my train tickets. At the last moment they dont remember any details of mine. They say they did'nt receive the cheque. later agreed after i got it confirmed from my bank. they say bike is dameged and so it will take another week. I cancelled my tickets. After one week they say they lost all my signed document so either i sign and send the attested documents or pay only Rs.50 as fine. Still now they haven't done anything to deliver my two wheeler. What to be done with this lier.
          Aug 13, 2020
          Yes Hasan honda gives a worst customer service

We have booked for our vehicle service on 13th, Jan.'11 and given the vehicle for service on 21st, Jan.'11 at 9.30Am. The below are the complaints given by me.: Brake O/H and Service.

My Job Card No.: 459
            Job Date: 25/01/2011

By today the date is 28th, Jan.'11. Still work has not finished. The promised delivery time they have given to me was 25th,January'11 at 6.00pm. There is not even an information given to me regarding the status of my vehicle.

Then its not a promised time. Worst commitment and also very worst service in Puducherry.

From this, Its proves their Service Quality and Bad Customer service.

Due to Hasan Honda's bad customer service, The sale of the vehicle will go down and also creates a bad name on a branded Honda......

Hasan Honda — bad service

After several bad services with Hassan Honda in Pondicherry,
            we changed to Kun Honda in Chennai.
            Our friends still complain about Hassan Honda.
            Maybe you can improve their service, so we in Auroville can have better service there.
            sir, i dont know why you are compelling full payment before alotment of the two wheeler. actually day of delivery is also cant be predicted by the company.
            The worst service center i seen in my past, not at all customer focussed service. working for the name sake. no respect for the customers.
            hasan honda service center should change their attitude towards the customers

Hasan Honda — delivery fail

I have order a Honda DIO scooter three months ago. They promissed delivery within two weeks. It is three months are gone still they could not delivery. She said, 'five people still in the list front of me". The manager is rude and no respect. If she is unable to delivery the scooter, why she is taking the deposit. This is very bad place to shopping. And she said no refund 100%.

Hasan Honda Recent Comments