Hebron Transport

Hebron Transport Complaints & Reviews

On[protected] myself book bus ticket for Chennai to Hosur, travel date[protected] for Rs.490/-. PNR: HT[protected] in Hebron Transport Chennai. On that day of[protected] the said bus not available for boarding. the said transport Chennai branch was closed and No one available at the time of 04.00am, boarding time 04.15 am on[protected]. I received message that Bus was cancelled. Myself go to other service and gone another bus and reach the location delay by 2 hrs. Till now the amount was not refunded. Pls arrange the refund amount.
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have booked 2 ticket in your bus.t ticket no. HT[protected].id no. PSEE81The vellore transport agent of yours forced me to buy a another ticket for my 3 years old baby. He told me that he didn't allow my baby in the bus. His behavior is so rough. I have to complain to consumer forum against your bus transport if that's really happened when the bus come. Very disappointed. I will share my opinion to all of my social contacts. They should known about yours service.
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I booked a ticket from shollinganallur to hyderabad but i didn't travel bcoz of bus broke down... Worst service, staff taking...
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Worst service ever, we booked 6:15 am bus chennai to trichy. We opted this bus as it was the only early bus. We had emergency situation which made us opt this bus.

There was a message stating bus would be delayed by 15 min, we were ok with that as there might be situation for anyone but to our surprise the bus was delayed by 1.5 hours. It's really not fair.

It's not joke to stand in road for 1.5hours during emergency. I see them irresponsible. When they don't have responsibilities they don't care for people.

Initially their service was good to attract people, now when they gained name they lost the responsibility.

Worst service, i regret booking in hebron, i don't know if this issue will be responded but it's my duty to report the complaints.
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I travelled today from vellore to bangalore in hebron. I often use to travel in hebron. But in recent times i started hating this travels. The first bus which arrives around 6.30am in vellore from chennai, the travels will provide you a contact number which they will never pick up. There is no bus driver contact number provided and also no tracking of the bus. I was calling them from 5.45am. They dint pick the call. I wanted to change my boarding point. And am unaware of any of their numbers. Suddenly around 6.20am i got a call from them saying they are waiting for me for half an hour. They should have called me priorly. Moreover they asked to come vellore from arcot in 5 mins which is around 23-25 kms. We reached in 6 mins exactly. When we are on the way to boarding point which is 2 kms still, they were calling me continuously. We were already going in 140+ speed. (Which really made me upset). Just to board one bus we are risking our lives. As soon as we reached bus started moving. We ran and boarded. The driver was very rude. And when i asked that why they dint pick the call, the assisting person was very careless saying it's not his job. But instead of all these, they can provide drivers contact number/live tracking and also bus registration number. I agree it's my mistake also in changing the boarding point. But to intimate, there is no one. And this hurry hurry was not the first time. Sometimes they will ask to even arrive 30 mins before. I have observed this happening in the first bus from chennai to bangalore. Please send the contact numbers properly or it will put lives at risk.
        TICKET NO : 649MNG2B
        TRAVEL DATE :[protected]

hebron travels any person not pickup my call and not pickup board point. more than waiting for 3 hours but not response customer care ringing long time bus is not pickup and cancel my journey very worst service

*for your information..*

Couple of my trip with hebron transports was not good. Either delay by 1 or 2 hours, quality of the bus not upto the standards, bus swapping. Yesterday (02/11/2018), booked a ticket in mercedes sleeper from trivandrum to trichy. But bus body alone from mercedes and bus coach got customised by prakash coach factory. Just like a mirage/imitation of original mercedes class. They asked me to travel in other bus from trivandrum to nagercoil

Please try avoiding this low cost/low standard travel provider.
          Before intimation bus cancelled, your side not telling in phone calls and massages. this is very worst. my booking amount not refund till date. very very worst very very worst. i will post this message in watsup groups and face book and twitter pages. note my details antony bright mobile [protected]
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

One of the worst ever experience that i have been subjected to on the chennai - bangalore route. Not only was the bus delayed by about 40 minutes and we were all stranded on the roads in heavy rain for that time. There was no sense of remorse or regret on the driver’s front. They were furthermore condescending and nonchalant when asked about the delay.
            A service as reputable and expensive (Comparitively) as this should not subject their customers to such ill treatment.
            And if i many add this is not the first time.
            Date: 17:10:2018. Time of travel: 2pm
            Hebron cheated me.I had booked Scania Multi-axle bus but they gave me a normal bus Fully Disappointed must Refund my Money Otherwise i'll file a case against Hebron if do not take immediate action.

Bus no: py 01 va 7772
              Tickrt number tm[protected]
              Pnr no ht[protected]!
              Hi i'm dhavanesh traveled on 11/06/18
              Chennai to trichy!
              By hebron travels,
              Totally unsatisfied with driver behaviour with passenger!
              Driver name arumugam,
              Not responsible speach and respond!
              I suppose to get down trichy but they dropped me at madurai!
              With out out giving any solution they started from madurai!
              Then i took bus from madurai to trichy!
              By my own money ₹120,
              And they. Have wasted my 4 hours time!
              I could not able to sleep!
              I'll never travel in hebron travels!
              Very very worst experience!
              KL 37B 9189(date 09/12/18) Chennai to trichy
              Seating arrangements not proper as per scheduled in online ... irresponsible worker ...v v v v irresponsible...
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Very worst timing.. Past 1.5 hours we have waited.. There is no clear response from chengalpattu hebron booking office. Also...
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hebron transports treats customers like # when we ask our money... I paid for an ac bus. The ac did not work, bus broke down on the way and they took one and a half hour to arrange the next bus.. Meanwhile they stopped some other travels on the way and adding few passengers.. Ladies waited on the highway for about one and a half hour for the next bus.. There was delay when we reached bangalore from chennai. I raised a refund requests and the agent spoke like he is least bothered about the service and was rude!!