Hospital
3.3

Hospital Complaints & Reviews

i am writing about mcd hospital bara hindurao malkaganj delhi-110007
my baby girl is completed 5 month but we are still struggling for birth certificate due to registeration of baby doctor filled wrong mobile no so
i am not able to birth certificate without otp

Hello mam/ sir,
    1 week before my friend received a call from shone.com through phone call mr.prem kumar said regarding...

Transaction my refund process

Sir please provide us good hospital in our place, now a days there is so many disease spread, and many viruses comes out, many people get suffered, and there is no good hospital in here for treatment, and main problem is that good hospital is far away from our place and in our place our road conditions is so bad and patient can't go in time, and so much expensive there and we have to take a car to go there there and reservation charge is so high, poor people can't afford.. So please provide us good hospital here

Sir I admitted on 18 Jan 16. They told it will be charged rs 4200 total . But they charged 22600 Rs. We have been in ICU for 2 days they charged for 3 days total difference is for Rs 4000.

name & addres

mobile no. [protected] in complit information in name, adderss, city

My blood group was mentioned wrong in the Birth certificate by the hospital, and i was unaware that my blood group is not that unless i donated blood last week. when they tested i came to know my blood group is different. all my documents and Identity Proof are having the wrong blood group mentioned as per the Birth Certificate what should i do?

out going / incoming call list

pls give me outgoing and incoming call list

sir, i wisited to dharskar children hospital,near gandhi gate, mahal , nagpur at 8 pm. that time doctor not present in hospitaL.we...

I was admitted to Apollo Hospital at Secunderabad for my fractured leg. The Doctor Soma Sekhar Reddy examined my xray and said he would not do surgery but put a POP (plaster of paris) the next morning . I had to spend three hours in sweltering heat till a room could be ready for me.then i was whirled through the entire hospital in the lifts to get several tests done and i was dizzy and sick. they even took a sonography for a fractured leg!... during the night i had temperature and shivering no nurse would come my attendant called one, who only stared at me and brought another two nurses who continued to watch me shivering intolerably. I was delirious even then i asked them to give one paracetamol but no they stood there still awaiting what i don't know after a long time they said they could not give me any water because of Dr. Soma Shekhar Reddy's orders as i was to have surgery in the morning. In the morning they took me to the post operative room left me there still feverish while Dr.Soma Sekhar Reddy was operating on another case. after 46 minutes a duty doctor said that the Doctor Soma Sekhar is still operating and she did not think he would be free for another 3 to 5 hours. (obviously a politician or a big shot's relative.).
            it was then that i broke. i demanded to be discharged immediately but no they had to think of all the things that the hospital had done for me and make a bill. then Dr. Soma Sekhar Reddy's assistant came and wrapped my entire leg so tightly i was crying. but he was unconcerned he said "Sir is god.) Sir being Dr. Soma Sekhar Reddy.
            the Orthopedician Dr. Soma Sekhar Reddy is an unethical callous hypocrite
            he is god they say.
            I want to bring this to the notice of the people who go for help and are made more helpless.
            why is the Apollo Hospital at Secunderabad so lamentably out dated why are doctors like Soma Sekhar Reddy allowed to get away with this atrocity?
            I don't have an answer. i want an answer.
            finally for nothing had to pay 21 thousand rupees.
            Who is answerable for this?
            the Hospital staff did not give my other reports they said i had to download it from their website. i tried but failed. this horrifying traumatic experience has left me feeling hopeless depressed.
            this injustice to an Indian citizen is it here to stay?
            i appeal to our Indian Consumer Court for justification from Apollo Hospital at secunderabad.
            sincerely
            scherie vazir
            Jun 20, 2018
            Updated by scher
            can i sue this hospital for messing up my case?
            Dr. soma shekhar reddy is the culprit. n=he gave no treatment and Apollo charged me 21 thousand Rs/- for admitting in room where no one was available even after repeatedly ringing the bell

how can i sue this Dr. Soma Shekhar Reddy?
            Help!
            Jun 20, 2018
            Updated by scher
            being victimized by a malpractice i am still stunned,
            where do i go justice?
            I expected some reaction to my complaint but nothing

Indian Consumer Court is the only place for people who have been subjected to injustice and fraud
            why is there no reaction?

why?

Today its very sad in the christian world, as CMC A ONCE UPON A TIME GREAT MISSIONARY HOSPITAL 'LONG STANDING' WELL KNOWN FOR ITS CHARITY TOWARDS HUMANITY, HAS KILLED A PATIENT JUST BECAUSE THIS PATIENT COULDN'T PAY THE SUM OF MONEY REQUIRED TO KEEP THE PATIENT ON THE VENTILATORS, TH E MONEY WAS DEMANDED, PATIENT'S RELATIVES SAID 'NO' & THE VENTILATORS WERE REMOVED KILLING THE Patient, what is this world coming to, even MISSIONARY HOSPITALS LIKE "CHRISTIAN MISSIONARY HOSPITAL" LIKE 'CMC' WHO GET A LOT OF AID FROM OUT SIDE, THEN WHY???????DOCTORS ARE NOW CRAZY & DEMANDING FOR MONEY, the world is going to SATAN'S HAND & ITS GONE!!!!!! CAN WE TRUST ANY DOCTORS THESE DAYS, CAN WE TRUST ANY HOSPITAL THESE DAYS, DEATH IS CMC THAT EVEN IN THIS CHRISTMAS SEASON, AWFUL!!!!!
              CAN WE TRUST CHRISTIAN MEDICAL COLLEGE FOR ALL THAT THEY ARE DOING THESE DAYS, LETS WAIT & SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, THERE IS STILL A LOT TO REVEAL ABOUT THIS HOSPITAL, LETS WAIT & SEE WHAT'S NEXT.........
              Aug 13, 2020

horizon hospital in thane has provided wrong ecg reports in case of a male patient the reports which r given to us belongs to a female patient . and during the treatment no particular doctor was available there on time and they advertise of availability of doctors 24hours. and advised by their doctor that not to stress the patient and on the other hand the doctors themselves scaring the patient about the operation and the reports which can be harmful for the heart patient as the details of the reports can scare him.
                Aug 13, 2020