hush puppies shoes

hush puppies shoes Complaints & Reviews

R
Jan 21, 2020
Bought a pair of shoes from Hush Puppies shop at High Street Phoenix Mall. Lower Parel Mumbai.

It was boldly...

P
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
I HAVE BOUGHT HUSH PUPPIES SHOES ON 19TH MARCH 2012 AMOUNT Rs.2799/- its sole is loose.I need to get it replace .What is the use of buying such an expensive shoes .This is effecting the companies repo as its just 2 months of the purchase.Why Bata is not keeping the check on the quality.

Please help me in replacing the shoes.

With Best Regards

Poornendu Tyagi

J
    Oct 4, 2020
    Bengaluru, Karnataka
    Purchased a "Hash Puppies Shoe" promoted by Bata in India. After using 2 and half months it's sole broke and...

Pune, Maharashtra
    I had bought a pair of Hush Puppies shoes, model Chancellor 98755, early this year from Dubai. After using the shoes 2-3 times initially, they were unused for 8-9 months. Last night, I used them again to attend a wedding reception. To my horror, both shoe soles suddenly cracked at several places, the heel part just dropped and the rubber started dropping. I could not believe that such a thing could happen to a shoe. Wearing an expensive suit with a broken shoe, I felt very awkward.

Looks like the rubber was totally dried from inside and was of an exteremly poor quality.

Shame on Hush Puppies for making such poor quality shoes and selling them at high prices.

Do not go by the looks and never ever buy such a rotten product.

I bought a pair of hush puppies shoes from a retail shope in india but just after 2 onths o[censored]se the shoe sole started cracking .Dont you think its a shame for such a branded item to show such a result .I request you to look into the matter and do the need ful asap.

regards