India Ai Credit Cash Loan

India Ai Credit Cash Loan Complaints & Reviews

They sanctioned 53000 and asking 7500 for payment . no one was responding

Hello sir/madam,

I have applied for loan in India ai credit cash loan for tha amount 210000.
    But they said to me to pay 3150/- for registration after that they told me please pay 10500/- for deposit and it will be refunded to your account after that they said my account number is not correct for correcting the account number please pay 42000/- for unfreeze your account then you will get money back to you after that...

I applied for 50000 loan and customer care guy from this number +[protected] asked me to pay 2500+10000 total I paid 12500 for disbursement.

Neither I got my loan disbursement nor I received my money back and that person is not responding at all.

Please help me to get my money back.

I applied for loan of 50000 and customer care asked me to pay 2500 and then 10000 fees for disbursement but I neither got disbursement nor I got my 12500 money back.

Please help me to get my money back urgently.

I am deepak 22.5.22 i was apply loan 50000 bt loan ammount do not disbursed.then customer care executive say me you will pay 7500 then laon amount disbursal in your account.bt now do not contact picup nd no pickup customer care line call

श्रीमान,
          मेन इंडिया अल क्रेडिट कैश लोन ऐप से लोन के लिए अप्लाई किया था। पहले उन्होन 1500 सदस्यता और फिर 5% ऋण अनुबंध प्रबंधन शुल्क के लिए बोला उसके बाद बैंक ये देखना चाहता के आप ऋण पुरा का सकता है 10% ऋण राशि शुल्क भुगतान करें। मैंने 16500 रुपए पे कर चुका हूं प्लीज मुझे से वपस देलवा दिजिये।
          May 12, 2022
          This whatsapp number 6379271041

This fraud working as poor pepels are frauding the india ai credit cash loan app is fruding the my selff AMOUT IS THE DEBITED THE OUR ACCOUNTS
            plees relis the my amount and refunded aginest and the plees action the fraud workers
            [protected] this is whats appa members at the aginest plees panisment the in the fruds
            Iam also face same situation crefitcash is fruad company iam paying 1000 and again asking 3190rs

Same experience here and have lost 278000 to him, I have raised cybercrime complaint with Police and even its being investigated at snail pace. Such frauds needs to be identified and punished to the maximum extent. These buggers are influencing the situation of borrower and we too in need of meeting the urgent obligation blindly rely on them. Now I am in big trouble personally. Not sure when these guys would be caught,...

I ve applied for loan in India al credit cash pvt ltd, I ve been asked to pay 1500 for membership i paid, cash repay ebility amount 10000 I paid, 20000 for account verification, then irefused to take a loan requested for refund again 5775 and 7000 for refund process.but not yet refund ed and for 11500. Which I didn't pay

After approving my credentials I ve been made to pay 43775 as processing charge, refund request denied.

India Ai Credit Cash Loan Recent Comments