Indian Fantasy League

Indian Fantasy League Complaints & Reviews

I, Shahid Akram Taj Aga residence of Bangalore, Karnataka had taken part in Indian Fantasy ASIA CUP 2010....

I have received a mail on 30th August as i had redeemed mine points for travel bags and even paid the shipping charges which i never ever heard from anyone can you let me know when the time would come that you would deliver the product .

Can anyone tell me when can i receive mine prize
Aug 13, 2020

I am Raj Ritolia. I play in the Indian Fantasy League Football game on the website indianfantasyleague.com. Last month I had won a weekly prize ( supposedly a dvd player ) and was emailed regarding it. I was asked to reply within 3 weeks with contact details. I did this in 5 days of the receival of the email. But the people from the website never contacted me. I emailed them again during the 3 weeks period as to how ad from where to collect the prize. But again, they never replied. I request you to look into this matter
    My email-id is [protected]@gmail.com

Hello
      I had received a number of SMS from Indian Fantasy League (http://www.indianfantasyleague.com/) of a number of prizes won by me under the IFL Mobile competition and till today I have not yet received the prizes (6-7 months since the IPL-3 has passed by). I had already sent a complaint to your department about 3 months back but someone (I don't know who) had deleted my complaint from your site.
      Please do the needful.
      Thanking you,
      Yours faithfully,
      Manu Nair (Journalist).
      Aug 13, 2020
      On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 4:18 PM, Yogendra Singh <Yogendra.[protected]@indiatimes.co.in> wrote:

Hello IFL Winner,

We are sorry to inform you that your Prize for IFL has been forfeited due to following reasons:

Shipping charges not paid
      Cheque got bounced for shipping charges
      Did not get in touch us
      Did not provide valid documents
      We had given a time period for you to get back to us fulfilling the above conditions but the period has now expired.

We are sorry on the missed opportunity this time, but would look forward to your support in future. Keep playing and winning on IFL!!!

Thanks & Regards,

Yogi

DISCLAIMER AND PRIVILEGE NOTICE: This e-mail message contains confidential, copyright, proprietary and legally privileged information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. The recipient must note and understand that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of BCCL subsidiaries and associated companies, Collectively Times Group.

IFL is an online fraud / scam site. Like all the other complaints listed below, I received a communication on the 19th of June saying that I was the 2nd prize winner in the Predictor Contest run on Indian Fantasy Elections (Laptop).
        Its been 100 days since then, & despite several reminders, no prize has been given.
        Would like to know what is the action that can be initiated against / taken against these online fraudsters, who continue to run new contests without honouring prior prize commitments.
        Should one go to the police ?

-Sandeep Upadhyaya
        Same here.

Indian fantasy league is totally a fraud.
        I haven't received any prize too.

YOU MAY INFORM THE POLICE ABOUT THESE FRAUDSTERS
        Hi Sandeep,

The prizes distribution is under way and you will be contacted once we reach the game you won on and the product category you got. meanwhile you can connect with us on our facebook page and orkut profile to get instant updates and also check the pictures of the winners.

Cheers!
        Team IFL
        GUYS LETS SPREAD AWARENESS ABOUT THESE CHEATS. MANY ARE STILL WASTING THEIR TIME ON SUCH SITES
        I dont agree with the above in totality.. I too am winner of overall 3rd prize - Plasma TV in IPL T20 which was played way back in April-May, 2009, but am still waiting for my prize. However, I also won a prize - JVC Car Audio in an earlier game which was delivered to me. I am still hopeful or else they would have deleted the previous winners list from their site.
        Lets wait and not blacklist them.
        L.N. Sachdeva
        Dear Friends,
        I played the Indian Fantasy League 2010 SMS contest and was pleased to get an message of winning Airtel Top up 4 nos, 2 watches, 1 pendrive & 1 MP3 player. After IPL T-20 was over by 25th April 2010 and after receipt of SMS message on 26.04.2010, I am yet to receive the prizes.

Without distributing prizes for IPL T-20, they have started conducting another SMS Contest for WC T-20. Airtel is also responsible as we participated through them.

Contest winners please guide me in getting the prizes.

T.Ram Mohan, Chennai - Tamilnadu.
        Hi I am the winner of 2 nd phase of Fantasy T20 2010!
        After this I got an email form them that they will be contacting me shortly, I dont know what is the defenition of "shortly" in there dictionary. I was a regular player of this gaming site but I think it is a fraudant website and I seriously doubt the past winner galary as posted in there site.or they have stopped distributing the prizes.
        My sincere advice please use your time for something constructive instead of wasting time with IFL.
        I had received an email from IFL side about 2 months ago that am the winner for the Fantasy Tri-Nation Series 2010 and i have won a DVD Player. I had mailed my details. Few days back, but there is no response from IFL side...
        My id is - [protected]@rocketmail.com

Did not provide valid documents

Thanks & Regards,

Yogi

I Am Tarun Saria...

One Msg Has Came On 04/06/2009 From Indian Fantasy League That I Am the 5th Prize overall...