Indian Navy
2.4

Indian Navy Complaints & Reviews

I purchased goods at spencers sector 56 Gurgaon Haryana for Rs 4274.96 on 02/07/2022 and made payment by Kotak Bank debit card at 13:17:12.
The counter staff did a fraud on me and told me that the payment was not successful and told me to give her another card for the same transaction. I believed the counter staff and gave a different debit card of HDFC bank and another payment was taken for Rs 4274.96 on the same...
Dear team,
This is inform to you that there will be toll between Kanpur to lucknow NH 19 Uttar Pradesh on my vehicle cross at 2002 PM on 05 Feb 22 ticket no - 560235 as below Vehicle number (UP78FR4903) collecting both time toll when I was return back at 0233 AM on 06 Feb 22. I am an a Indian navy person and toll employee Mr. Ritik Raj is doing miss behave with me I came in the Fastrack they shouting and rudely behaviour.according...

Need personal visit, have to discuss personal problems.

My name is Shivam. I’m from INDIAN NAVY and presently lives in 116/356-E, RAWATPUR GAON, KANPUR, PIN-208019.
    There are plenty of number rogue dogs in this area.
    They makes too much Grunge and make difficult to survive the citizens.
    Pls take necessary action as soon as possible.
    It difficult to survive in the city and too much rogue animal making brutal bad environment which affect a lot more disease.
    They regularly bites the human beings.

Sir / madam,
      I am bikash yadav, nausena vihar incharge residing at nausena vihar, opposite d mart, premier road, vidyavihar west, 400086
      I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem being faced by several dog. Sir there are numerous street dogs. They bark even on permanent residents of this area. I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and come closer to bite, several person have faced the same problem especially small children & senior citizens. Especially at night these dogs just come running behind you in a group and are almost about to bite.

So this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send dog catcher team immediately in this area.

Address : nausena vihar, opposite d mart, premier road, vidyavihar west, 400086

Please clear the link for the online submission of the application form for the post of short service commission officer 2019. There is a problem with your otp. For the purpose of the completion of application and verification of email an otp is required but your otp is inaccessible. The message displays that the otp has been send to our mobile but it is not so. Without an otp further completion of the application is difficult. The last date for the application is 5 april 2019. Please correct and resend it as early as possible.

I had given my car honda wrv i-dtech, ch01 br0230 to your honda body shop located at okhla in aug this year. The matter was for repair of an accidented front fender. The car was collected from my office at chanakyapuri and post repair returned back in three days time. The job was done well, however on receiving my car the gps chip for navigation and one micro sd card was found missing. Since i had to leave urgently the next day early morning i could not collect the missed out items. I however did inform, mr shahid at the body shop of the missed out gps chip and micro sd card and told him i would collect it on my return, for which i was assured that the same would be complied too. I had again sent my car for the missed out work to okhla body shop asking them to fit the gps chip, foregoing the micro sd card. The body shop now pleads complete ignorance of the missed out item. With a company of such a repute these quotients are not acceptable. I would request the management to intervene and give a favorable response.in anticipation of an early reply. [protected]@yahoo.com
          Temperature dispaly unit of vg chiller is defective

Regarding information registration a case against lieutenant vinesh kumar s/o jainendra batch no. 11/2017 eastern naval commando vishakha patnam (Andhra pradesh).

With due respect it is submitted that above said mr. Vinesh kumar m. No.[protected] is working in indian navy as lieutenant posted in vishakha patnam. He is involved in a cheating and a murder case of mr. Prashant payal s/o sh. Prem singh village lathor post office chayensa, police station shikandrabad, distt. Bulandsehar, uttar pradesh 203205.in this regard a case fir no. 604/18 dated 08/07/2018 ps shikandarabad, bulandsehar has been registered, fir no. 691/18 dated 01/08/2018 ps shikandarabad, district bulandsehar has been registered in which his name added as accused and involved for making people fool for getting placed in indian navy against money and fir no. Tabuanjaya002742/18 p. S. Diraja malaysia dated 27/06/2018 (Copy enclosed). He is not able for the reputed post as he is a cheater and murder. He misuse his reputed posted of indian navy as he makes fake promises to his villager of getting posted in indian navy for which vinesh kumar asks them for a huge amount from villagers. He has setup a network in his village with the help of his younger brother and mother and others. There are so many such cases and if a enquiry is conducted against him everything will be cleared. Hence, it is therefore requested that necessary legal action may please be taken against the above said person.

Sir, i had booked tkt for my son harmanjit for 28 may 18 in flt no sg 164 with pnr no. N79u4p. On 27 may evening i got message that cancellation of tkt is in progress and ur tkt is cancelled. Same tm i contacted the customer care but they said they cant do anything it is cancelled by the site itself. They have cut my 3000/-. I have not cancelled my tkt at all infact not thought of that. Again i booked tkt for 29 and was able to send my son...

Hello sir
              I m adarsh varma i given exam of mech. Draughtsman was conducted on 29aug 2017 at headquarters southern naval command, kochi - 682 004, that time they informed us results will be declared after 3 months... According to today day 6 months gone now every day i am looking for that, i request you sir please tell me date of declaration of results
              Please revert back