Indian Navy
2.4

Indian Navy Complaints & Reviews

It is in intimated that my wife is getting repetitive phone calls from [protected]. Despite telling the caller numerous times to not to call again, the caller is not understanding and causing trouble. The caller has even tried to intimidate my wife on phone.

It is requested to take immediate action towards identifying the caller and penalize him for his actions.

Sir my name is nitin kumar chand. One of your employees is using indian navy technology for his personal use. His name is mukesh his post is udc. Our navy has a prestigious reputation. But this incident made me realize. How small i am.
    I felt powerless. Due to this incident, i have realized how strong people misuse their power. I will appreciate if you give me sympathy that's how this will work.
    His posting is in delhi.

The issue involved is regarding non-payment of 3 ac rail fare to candidates attended ssb interview ssc (Ues-eng)-jul.2017 course, bearing chest no. - 99 under registration no. Sue[protected]. And chest no.- 99.
      Please see the below appended mails which are call letters for ssb interview, ssc (Ues-eng) — jul 2017 course and a mail from my son priyesh mehta
      Please ref. Your call letter dated 26th january, 2017 sent to priyesh mehta s/o jitendra raj mehta (Sender of this mail) wherein, as per para 3 i am entitled to ac 3 tier rail fare for which i had handed over the original ticket of onward journey from jodhpur to coimbatore and zerox copy of the return journey from coimbatore to jodhpur as i came to ssb for the first time.
      My reporting date for ssc (Jes-eng) at movement control office (Mco) coimbatore railway station is 20 (Twenty) february, 2017 and my registration no. Was sue[protected]. And chest no.- 99.
      After waiting for long, i have heard nothing from the indian navy and therefore, i humbly request you to please make payment of the tickets as per the call letter dated 26.1.2017, hence, this request.
      Sir, already more than two months have been elapsed, thus kindly forward this request to the office of directorate of manpower planning & recruitment, ihq - mod (Navy), sena bhawan, new delhi - 11 00 11, or any other competent authority under the department for doing the needful.
      I am confident that the due payment will be made at the earliest to mr. Priyesh mehta (My son) in his bank account bearing no.[protected] and ifsc code is ioba0001871, i. E. Of indian overseas bank, jodhpur chopasani road branch, jodhpur., needless to say, the said information has already been given to you.
      With regards and hope for an immediate and expeditious action, and ensure payment on this mail id or the mail id of priyesh mehta.
      Yours faithfully,
      Priyesh mehta (Candidate) through this mail from father jitendra raj mehta, principal private secretary, central administrative tribunal, cuttack high court complex, cuttack (Odisha)
      Residential address : priyesh mehta s/o jitendra raj mehta, 14, khodiar nagar, shobhavaton ki dhani road, pal road, jodhpur.
      Mobile no. Of priyesh mehta is[protected] land line no. Is[protected]
      Jitendra raj mehta, mob. No. Is [protected] regards
      Jun 23, 2017
      Updated by jitendra raj mehta
      Soon after submitting this complaint I received a call from[protected]Air Tel) and as per True Caller the name was showing on the screen as Froud . He was stating that he is speaking from Indian Navy at Noida and is an employee of the Defence.

Notonly this, he has informed me to disclose the Card No. of the ATM, upon which, I started inquiring .

Please put up the matter with higher authorities regarding this stranger and verify immediately
      I am receiving disability pension through PPO No. 09/97/B/D/299/2015. Basic of disability pension is Rs 2469/- . Which is not revised as per 7th pay commission recommendation. Therefore you are requested to revise my disability pension. My pension account No. is [protected]. It is with SBI Kichha, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand.

Coast guard navik domestic branch. Me online form applied to.16/06/2017 to 19/06/2017, to send the card to the address. We listened to the form of hmra form in the form of cancellation of the form, but it did not affect the form itself. The name of the form has been rejected by the indian navy. I hope that you have forgotten the mistake of going to the main navy for forgiveness.

Sub : Regarding OROP not receiving.

Respected Sir,
          I, N.Nagabhushanam, Ex-ABLE SEAMAN (QUARTER MASTER 3rd Class), I’m Participated Goa Transition, Service No.47005, retired from Indian Navy on 10th April'1966. Iam getting pension from 1976 to now (Rs 3500.00 Basic) highlight that even after order issued by Govt. of India for implementation of OROP and making payment as per table, my Bank [protected] (State Bank of India), Branch, Lingampally (Telangana).

My PPO No. S/25677/76
          Date of Joining : 20.09.1954
          Date of retirement: 10.04.1966
          Length of Service : 12 years
          INDIAN FLEET RESERVE (1966 to 1977)
          we are requested to kindly process OROP release the payment at the earliest.

N.Nagabhushanam
          Contact no : [protected]

Sir/Mam
            I Satya Suman Sahu provided unique number as [protected]. I took out printout of my application form.
            But now when I am checking the status of the unique number it is showing it is given to Ajit.
            All my friends' unique numbers are showing.
            But I am facing problem.
            Sir please let me know what to do now.
            Will my application be accepted or rejected.
            If my application form is not acceptable then please let me know what to do.
            Nov 29, 2016
            Updated by Satya Sahu
            Sir my application is acceptable or not.
            If not let me know what to do.

Respected sir
              I want to bring this information under your notice that one of your officer shaikh suleman ali is taking bribe from common people on the name of giving job in indian navy.he has taken 40000 from me. iam from a poor family sir please help me in recovering my money.he is currently posted in delhi his mobile no.is [protected].please help me sir

Respected sir/mam,
                I had applied for AAbatch140, SSR 2/2016and matric in a sailor entry but I didn't get my admit card any of it .even when I tried to contact to dmpr office they gave me excuses that they did nt get my documents but I sent all of documents in proper way .still they didn't uploaded my admit card . So kindly grant to take strict action so that my problem can be solved. And my % is 89 in 12 class despite of this that I am applicable for this they didn't send my admit card.application no of matric 2/2016 batch-W[protected]
                AA140 batch -A[protected]N
                and SSR 2/2016-S[protected]N

Dear Sir/ Ma'am This is with regard to Indian Navy's Advertisement on radio channels, for recruitment. I felt very bad and sad hearing the advertisement where the profession of Doctors and Engineers was tethered as 'Boring' and Indian Navy positions were narrated to be more dignified and lavish. Being a Doctor's wife, I have read his personal life for past 6 years very closely. I feel that Doctors' life is spent for a noble cause and that can not be termed as Boring. Should they have been boring and that idiotic then most o[censored]s would have been in vain by now. I suppose even when a Jabaaz Navy Officer gets ill or injured, he or she goes to a Doctor only, seeking for a cure.Through this email, it is my humble most request to kindly review your advertisement as it has personally hurt me a lot. Regards. Mrs. Vinita Raj

Dear Sir, The Indian oil petrol pump outlets are not willing to redeem my cities bank credit card points for fuel.. Where as they r eager to swipe my cards for money but not to reedem my points.. I never find these problems in Delhi, during NY previous postings.. In Vizag. Especealliy at malkapuram n city outlets at Vizag.. req necessary instr pls... Regards cdr satya senapati

Indian Navy — PRINTER ISSUE