Intel

Intel Complaints & Reviews

On 9-Aug-2008 i purchased a computer from Devraj Computers (P) Limited Chennai.

Invoice Number - DEV/7371/08-09

My motherboard had a warranty of 3 years.

After a year i moved to Mumbai Dist.- Thane City - Ambarnath.

As per my bill my mother board is covered under warranty until 9 Aug 2011.

It started to give some display problem so i took it to Intel's service center on 3 Aug 2011, situated in Dombivali. But I was shocked when they informed that my motherboard is out of warranty. So i produced the bill to them. They took a xerox copy of that and gave me a written Invoice and took the board from me. After 20 days when i called up to have status update on my motherboard they informed me that it cant be repaired as its out of warranty.

Now when the motherboard is out of warranty as per they claim i want it to be repaired for no cost as my bill claimed to be in warranty.

My contact Number is [protected]. if any extra info needed just give me a call.

Thank you.

my intel dual core processor is not giving display.
    My motherboard number is--D102GGC2/BTGC63101D5C/AAD[protected]
    hello sir,
    i have bought intel D946GZIS motherboard in march 2007.very recently a problem incurrs frequently.After running for some time my system get shut down and does not for long hours .Initially i thought it could Smps problem for which i changed to 450 watts from 300 .but it persisted so i formatted my system and kept windows XP professional SP2
    but the problem is still there .Please help me out and tell me the best solution if i need to get my motherboard corrected.
    thanks
    ASHOK
    I had a problem of NO DISPLAY with my intel D945GCPE desktop boards, i have checked all the hardwares they r working properly, every time i switch on the system there is no display on the screen.
    I had a problem of No DISPLAY with my intel Original D945GCNL desktop board which is purchase on dated 13/11/07, i have checked all the hardware componenet they r working properly, Every time on the system there it can no disply on the monito screen.
    i have intel mother board d1o2ggc2 certainly display is not coming but my cpu is started
    My motherboard number is--BTNL727026Z2 AA D[protected]

MY ADDRESS:
    B.VEERESH
    H-NO-5-6-137/6/3
    DAYARAGUDA SNGEETH NAGAR '
    KUKATPALLY HYDERABAD
    my intel mother board not working detail are mention below
    BOXD945GCNL
    S.NO:-BTNL80900L9X AA D[protected]
    MODEL.NO:-D945GCNL
    DATE OF PURCHASED:-08/05/2008
    MOBILE NO - [protected]

NEW DELHI
    I had a problem of No DISPLAY with my intel Original D945GCNL desktop board . i have checked all the hardware componenet they r working properly, Every time on the system there it can no disply on the monitor screen.

si no-BTNL74200HCA

address-pashupati nath shaw
    east college para
    raniganj (W.B) dist:-Burdwan
    Mobile no:-[protected]
    Of this board fan is working properly but there is no display
    I have 945 GNT motherboard.when i switch on my cpu there is no display on the monitor
    my intel 945 gcpe, this seriall no . is AAD[protected]
    is not working last few days so please take a action and replace my intel mother
    thank

Dharmender
    Reaplcement/Repairing of motherboard
    I brought one motherboard for my computer of INTEL D945GCPE from Delhi. With in two years of purchase, the motherboard was creating problem.It was not giving display on Monitor.
    Model No.-D945GCPE
    SL NO- AZPE72900B0D AA D[protected]
    Harsh Nath Jha
    III K-30, Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad.
    Model No.-D945GCPE
    SL NO- AZPE72900B0D AA D[protected]
    Harsh Nath Jha
    III K-30, Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad.
    Reaplcement/Repairing of motherboard
    I brought one motherboard for my computer of INTEL from Delhi. the motherboard was creating problem.It was not giving display on Monitor.

SL NO- BTGC627002J5 AA D[protected]
    Yogesh Chandra Oli
    FF, Sec-1, Vaishali, Ghaziabad, U.P. 201010
    Mob:-[protected]
    there is no display in monitor

my motherboard no. is AZPE805004KS-AA-D[protected]
    i want to replace my motherboard
    no display
    After power ON of the CPU there is no display on the monitor ...
    dear sir

I problem my motherboard no display

Model No : D945GCL
    SL No : BTCL725000B6 AA D[protected]

My mob:[protected]
    sir i have intel D945 motherboard from NEHRU PLACE [NEW DELHI] problem of no display. this motherboard is under warrenty so pls replace or repair it. where should i contact for this tell me.
    thanks.

con.t no [protected]
    no display
    sir
    I have intel motherboard, problem of no display.Please repair it. Where should I contact for this, Give details please.
    thanks.

Ajayakumar R
    Ranny
    Pathanamthitta Dist
    Kerala
    cont no: [protected]
    Sir/Madam,

I have purchase a intel motherboard-D945GCNL, this motherboard is creat a problam with so I have want replace this board because my motherboard is in warrenty period The complained of this board is
    (1)No Display

New Delhi - 110085
    E-Mail : tarun.[protected]@gmail.com
    No Display In My Mother Board
    service center in mumbai
    I have purchased a new intel motherboard with i3 dual core prossecor computer set. But no display after 30 miniutes .Already i have contact dealer
    and also he replaced motherboard two times.Again fault this 61wdh mother board with prossecor i3. Again he replaced this set .4th time fault
    this set same problem. Now i am upset for your valuable product. So please sir advice me now what can i do ?.
    from,
    kinkarmail&gmail.com(ph [protected])
    west Bengal, kolkata

i have Intel DH55TC motherboard,i submitted it at intel service center,intel service period for warranty replacement is 4-5 days but they take 19 days and they have not give me back my motherboard nor they contact me regarding about the update they say we send you as soon as possible but doesn't say when,they kept me in dark,they gave my friend replacement after 3 months and their policy is 4-5 days.
      please help me,i think they are planning to take 4-5 month for replacement.here are the details.
      CALL ID-CLG2A007133
      AA#-E[protected]
      SERIAL NO-BTTC0010020G

intel 41 cn bord not working
        Aug 13, 2020
        I have bought my latest intel motherboard from NEHRU PLACE [NEW DELHI] in dec 2007 and from 2 months it is not working. Please guide me how can I solve problem of my motherboard and also give me address of consumer service centre of intel in Delhi for change or repair.
        I have bought my latest intel motherboard from laxmi nagar [NEW DELHI] in may2009 and from 3 months it is not working. Please guide me how can I solve problem of my motherboard and also give me address of consumer service centre of intel in Delhi for change or repair.

yours tuly
        NARESH KUMAR
        PHONE [protected]
        E-MAIL [protected]@gmail.com
        my name cond ris baljit singh,my processor is not working,Pls help out to replace my processor.my address is Baljit singh,h-no 96,income tax colony,second main road,jayamahal.mobile no-[protected].

AMD ATHLON TM --AD 04800IAA5D0
        NAA9G0805APDW
        1662442EA0038.
        my motherboard is not working properly in that the display is not shown

motherboard have no sound and stop working studdenly
          Aug 13, 2020
          audio problem. audio play but sound not coming.
          my motherboard is not working it is in warranty period so tell what i do for this.Thanks

D945GCL, intel motherboard — sound problems

Sir, my speakers are not working properly on my pc. speakers are ok as they are working upto the mark on others pc.On my pc, sound is coming but speaker sensors are not working. So, i think the problem should be in the motherboard, they are in the warranty period.Please look into the matter
          hello sir/madam,
          my name is ankit and my mother board is INTEL DESKTOP D945GCL ESSENTIAL SERIES. i m having problem in its graphics in mother board ...
          due to this games r not working and pixel r not good ...i have bayed this board from sagar computers IE in naza market . i want that my should be change and it is with in warranty time.
          my motherboard is not working properly. Problem phase is not deded SATA Hard Disk any port.
          I can check the port for cd-rom SATA no deded.

I have an Intel D945GCPE motherboard..

As my MBoard is repair i could request you to check it. because when i on it, both monitor and CPU is oning but no display is coming..
          so, please i request you to check what's wrong with my motherboard..
          i purchased intel motherboard in 2008.. there is a problem of display and colour.. so i request you to replace my mother board.

address:
          [protected]/d/28/1,
          moosarambagh,
          friend's colony,
          hyderabad-36.
          motherboard is not work properly

i have intel Classic series DG33FB motherboad
          there is fail to sound on motherboad
          and i had purchase it before one year and it is under
          warranty.

so i[censored] can do to replace it then reply me on as following number or mail

No : [protected]
          Mail : [protected]@gmail.com
          intel motherboard is not working
          pls replace our mother board of intel because from the date of purchase it creates problem . board no is BRTY733030Y AA D[protected].
          we went to nehru place from where we purchased (cost-cost computers ) they people told us that u have to go to website of intel and put ur serial no there and then intel executive will come to ur home and collect motherboard from ur home and give replacement of the same with 2 months .
          pls solve this issue and reply us in our mail.
          hi i m Manish Kumar.i have purchaced assembled system with intel mother board and model no of my mother board is DG31PR. i don't know about this.plzzz say what the process to repair my mother board exchange...
          motherboard problem computer restart every two minutes
          Respected Sir,
          In Intel mother Board there is No Signal / Display, its dead. For your information its under warranty, purchased from Net com Systems & services - laxminagar.but not getting proper service from him, I am very much disatisfied & distrub, due to this from last two months i am unable to do any work on my system., He said you can directly approach to Intel Co. at Banglore or mail them. so thats why directly approaching to you, Plse. help in this regard.
          Mother Board Serial No : p47380b e213441
          Mother Board Name : D945GCPE

Kindly suggest what to do, looking for replacement, kindly suggest the procedure.
          Looking your kind cooperation in this regard.

chandan
          east Delhi
          Mobile No : [protected]
          Sir my Name is Mrinmoy Kumar Mahato .
          My intel motherboard model 946GZIS.
          I have purchased the motherboard in[protected] it is under waranty. It's battery slot, cmos failure, auto start problems are arising. Please give me the site for logging complain and the nearest service center to Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India.
          My email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com and my mobile no. is [protected].
          Hello this is karunakaran last week i was buy the Intel DH55TC motherboard
          day before yesterday have problem in Audio didn't support the board can you help me sir
          I am realy troubled for this issue can you HELP me please because just four day before i get this MotherBoard Help me

contact :[protected]

my motherbord is not working
          dear sir,
          this is the second time the intel motherboard in my cpu has failed. the original motherboard has been replaced but the problem has not been solved.the cpu was assembled in forerun computer systems kochi.i have returned the cpu to the dealer but my office work is getting piled up due to unavailability of pc. please help me get a replacement as quickly as possible.

my e-mail address is as follows
          [protected]@yahoo.co.in

I purchase the compleate system after 6 months my hard disk was corrupt and i was visit service center they replace my harddisk ..after 10 days my new one harddisk was again corrupt in this time i purchase new harddisk for my own and install the harddisk of my system after one month motherboard was not working and i seal my system for 4 months ..today i visit your service center they told me first you reg your complaint through mail ....so plz i request you solve my problem thats your most kindness

REGARDS
          SALEEM
          Respected Sir,
          I bought the system 2nd Sep' 2010 and rece nt times I find it after booting it goes blue displayand it shows some error and it gets automatic reboots. For your information its under warranty, purchased from VIPRA INFOTECH Lamington Road, Mumbai-7. I am very much dissatisfied & distrub, due to this from last two months i am unable to do any work on my system., Pl. do the needful.
          Mother Board Serial No : 7071BC 7742AB
          Mother Board Name : BTTC032000WS AA E[protected]

Kindly collect this mother board and replace with new one, kindly suggest the procedure.
          Looking your kind cooperation in this regard.

Thanking You sir,

S.GOVINDARAJU
          Anushaktinagar, Mumbai-94
          Mobile No : [protected],[protected]Resi.)
          [protected]@rediff.com
          hi i am Siddhesh .my intel motherboard ram slot is not working.my motherboard no is D945GCPE.
          pls Accpect my complain.
          intel D945GCPE mother board will not get start after pluging power and pressing cpu start button only mother power led will show the power input but pressing cup power button will not responding nigher cpu fan will nor display apear of any error messaget post beep will not happen.
          please give the tips to rectify the problem or guide me how to getup form this problem.
          After submitting my complaint for defective Intel motherboard I am unable to sumbit my conplaint after the computer asks me for my Email address and passwoed which I submitted. I received a reply that my email or password is incorrect. I rechecked with gmail and I am able to log with the same password. Please advise or alternatively, please let me have to email ID to whom I can communicate directly. Thank you.
          I have yet to receive answers to my questions
          My motherboard is not working properly. Its model number is DG31PR and serial number is BTPR93800F0Y AA E[protected]. It is in warranty period, i tried many times to do online chat for knowing the procedure of changing it but nobody seems online.I tried to call on customer care many times but nobody is picking up the phones on customer care numbers. I also went to Intel showroom but they ask for token number provided by customer care but i nobody is picking up my call. Please reply me what i have to do.
          no display no wroking
          i had purchased the motherboard on 16 june, 2011. At that very time we had been told by the shopkeeper that its warranty period will be upto 3years and had told that company will replace it if it will stop to work within the given period. But now the shopkeeper is saying that he cannot replace it .when we say that its warranty period has not been finished, so it should be replaced by him through the company. he says that go to the company and say to them about its replacement. a few days ago when we tried to replace through the company they said that it has been out dated. and when today i called on the company ' helpline number by my mobile [protected] the person who i talked told me to note my complaint through this email id and send the copy of the motherboard'bill. the bill's copy shows that if its purchasing time is16 june 2011 then its out of warranty period should be 16 june, 2014. so you are requested to replace it.
          its ( motherboard) serial no is BTWV016007MU E[protected] . i have two email id of mine ; teja.[protected]@gmail.com and [protected]@yahoo.in kindly send me reply through the later id means second one . my name is TEJA SINGH RESI OF KOTKAPURA (PUNJAB) PIN CODE-151204.THE BILL IS ON MY SISTER SEEMA RANI'NAME.
          no display no wroking

I'm extremely dissappionted from INTEL SERVICE . Few months before I purchase a motherboard (DESKTOP COMPUTER ) . Suddenly my Board create a problem of display . When I gave my board to INTEL SERVICE CENTRE . They scratch my board and rejected . Now I need your help to Replace my board from INTEL . Otherwise you take action against INTEL .

Thanking You ...
            Ravi Shankar Kumar
            My No. is [protected] , [protected]
            My Email ID is [protected]@yahoo.com
            Intel Motherboard
            Aug 13, 2020
            The Motherboard is working but no display (VGA problem) Pleas Reaplcement of motherboard

Email : [protected]@ymail.com

MOB : [protected]

model : DH61WW

E[protected]A9

BTWW110006NS AA G[protected]

i am R.Abdulrahim from madurai .i purchased intel dg31gl motherboard in computer store before two years .i had a complaint on that motherboard.i want to replace my motherboard .i have a three years warranty .please help me
              my motherboard serial number btpr931007br aad[protected] and motherboard DG31PR.
              my motherboard is not working .

Intel — claiming warranty

I bought an intel processor on 21/10/2008 and with it I got 3 years warranty.on 18/102011, my procesor got faulty and doesnt show anything on screen. According to global site of intel, product warranty starts from date of purchase, not from date of menufacture.at service centre, they are saying that my warranty is expired without seeing my bill.kindly give me solution for that

i have a intel motherboad DG31PR.
                there is some problem in the audio output.
                so as following the procedure i hv contacted the intel service center on 13 September and recieved the Order Number: [protected](REF NO.[protected]) .after some days i recieved my mother board with the same problem.so i again contacted the customer support on 20 september and again i recieved another Order Number: [protected](REF NO.[protected]).

NOW today(25 SEPETEMBER) i have received the mother board, now the system is not even booting nor the processor fan is working.

AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE PROCEDURES I HAVE GOT THIS GOOD FOR NOTHING MOTHERBOARD

GAURAV JAISWAL
                gaurav.[protected]@rocketmail.com
                hello sir,

I have intel mother board i want to repair it thorough the intel service centre. so please tell me its which is near to me i am at baroda, st-gujarat. tel me the process for that and how much service charge and time they take to repair it.

display and colour problem
                i have a intel desktop board d945gcpe . now it is not working properly and after 2 or 3 minutes it show me a blue screen .
                I have already change my RAM, HARDDISK, SMPS . but it showing blue screen now.
                please help me
                mother board not working properly.
                intel mother board was not working properly & hdd was not detect. xp was not install.

Intel — mother board

my mother board is dead. serial no. BTPT027005R1 & AAE[protected]

babulal Solanki
                dear sir/medam,

my name is chaitanya.
                from amalapuram
                my no: [protected]

I have a intel mother board [ intel dh61ww ] to you which has 2 complaints . Sir my mother Board is on Warrenty period. The complaints of this board are:- 1). No Display. 2). int display. The S/N of the Mother Board is btww12401aa4 aa g[protected] So sir please kindly your service center address send to my email. the procedure to repair or replace my motherboard ... plz kindluy i request my email [protected]@gmail.com

While most companies are offering instant replacements or within 3 working days and some like Samsung,Western digital even come to your house to deliver replacements.But the Intel it seems is completely insenstive towards us (once loyal) consumers.
                  I own a DG31PR which,after developing a fault, was sent to intel for replacement.Why they send their products to other corner of country is completely beyond comprehension.I was told by shopkeeper that normal replacement period is 20-30 days!I have several investments online and this debacle has already cost me 24000 rupees.
                  40 days have passed and I am still waiting for replacement.
                  I dont know which motherboard i will use in my next system but I am sure as hell I wont ever buy anything from Intel again.EVER.
                  Ph. [protected]

Intel — warranty for mother board and processor

warranty for mother board and processor. mother board model no:DG33FB
                  processor:core 2 quad
                  i have buyed intel i5 proccesor before 3 months but now its not working its not have the speed of normal proccesor

I received a message from TM-KCT-NN at 9:16PM IST on 28.01.2010 which states as follows:-
                    "You Have Got 5,00,000.00.pounds In 2010 SouthAfrica WorldCup Intel Mobile Contest Award,To claim Your Amount Send Your Name to; [protected]@hotmail.com"

What is this basically?? I searched the web there were many complaints like this.. So tell me How to get this amount or if it is fake then what can be done against such messages??
                    I have received the same message.
                    hi ican als o same message received
                    I also got the same message from them on same time with same amount
                    i have recieved the same message at 9.15pm on[protected].
                    I too got the same msg... if any is there in way2sms...
                    I received a message from TM-KCT-NN at 9:15PM IST on 28.01.2010 which states as follows:-
                    "You Have Got 5, 00, 000.00.pounds In 2010 SouthAfrica WorldCup Intel Mobile Contest Award, To claim Your Amount Send Your Name to; [protected]@hotmail.com"

I received a message from TM-CBSEY at 9:16PM IST on 04.02.2010 which states as follows:-
                    What is this basically...?? I searched the web there were many complaints like this.. So tell me How to get this amount or if it is fake then what can be done against such messages??.com"

Intel Recent Comments