Jio Prepaid

mobile no [protected]
    amount rs 533
    Jan 25, 2023
    complaint not solved yet

I had recharge my jio prepaid number [protected], last two weeks ago. Now coming to home locations. Indoor I have open Pinterest application .the application not open full loading.
      My recharge amount is everyday waste.
      Main reason no network coverage.
      This is real situation but jio network is saying high speed data 2Gb per day

I had complaint many times (approximately 30times)customer service is saying, we will correct this problem some days .
      But No any improvement this problem .

I can't send messages to 1900 for port request. They are not replying for this and also they don't speak properly to customer in call
        My number [protected]
        Want my port request asap
        Just want to move my number from jio asap worst service and worst customer service as well. worst service phone disconnect, mesages failed they are saying some network problem in ur area wil solve asap from past 6 months hahhaah

Jio Prepaid Recent Comments