JNTU Hyderabad

JNTU Hyderabad Complaints & Reviews

Due to low network in our area i am unable to attend online classes
but our college management complanting our parents regarding not attending online classes . i want to know that for online classes are you calculating attendence percentage for this sem 2
    Recently Jntuh conducted regular and supply exams but very unfair correction is done by jntuh most of my friends got 0 marks...

Respected sir, with reference to the subject, i would like to submit following points for your kind perusal and favourable consideration please: 01 being an employee of central psu we are posted anywhere in india either on request or based on requirement of the organisation. Thus we have very limited choice at our disposal for continuing/providing facility for education of our children. 02 my son sharat h nair had applied for 5 years integrated double degree masters programme 2018-19 conducted by jntuh in collaboration with blekinge institute of technology, karlskrona, sweden. Initially the university indicated counselling date as 19.07.2018 which was preponed to 14.07.2018. 03 my son attended the counselling on 14th july but did not get admission since the seats were filled just before his turn. And he was the next in merit for admission and the university did not keep any wait listed students just in case anybody withdraws. 04 under the circumstances my son had sent an email dated 15.07.2018 requesting for an opportunity for admission just in case anybody withdraws. 05 in the meantime my son had to join another university and had to submit his original documents for verification as is being done in all indian universities. 06 on 3rd of august, 2018 we received a call from jntuh asking us to attend counselling on 4.8.2018 for the subject course at 10 am. Subsequently, we further received a call from the university informing that an email has been sent to us with details of counselling. We did not receive the mail which we wanted to convey but the telephone call was not answered and thus an sms was sent to the number. However, based on the information received while my son travelled from vellore to hyderbad and me from kudgi to hyderabad. 07 on 4.8.2018 we did attend the counselling and as indicated my son was the first eligible candidate for the course. However, he was denied admission under the pretext that he was not having original certificate and in spite of our repeated request for allowing us to produce the same within next 3 days. We also assured them that we can provide an undertaking to the effect that our failure to produce the same within the period our course fee may be forfeited. All these went in deaf ears and the way the director (Admission) of the university behaved, he was all bend to deny admission to my son. 08 your good self would very kindly appreciate the fact that unless an admission is guaranteed how one can take transfer certificate and appear for counselling. 09 it is a point to be noted that except my son all other candidates appeared for the counselling did get the email and based on the behaviour of director (Admission), i think there was a pre-planned motive to deny admission to my son.in view of the above, i request for your kind intervention in the matter and formulate policies to ensure that this kind of harassment is not meted out to any child in future. As a matter of fact, my son did complete his sr. Secondary education from telegana state and there should not be any problem for the university in verifying his certificate online in the absence of original. I trust your good self will do the needful in this regard. Thanking you, most respectfully, t. Haridasan nair qtr. No. B-1/33 mahashaktinagar po: kudgi, dist. Bijapur karnataka 586 121 mob. [protected]

I had paid examination fee for pre phd on[protected]. Due to system error, I had again paid the fee and got successful payment message.When I had seen in the statement of credit card, it is showing that I had paid twice. Please let me resolve the issue so that my one transaction amount is reverted.I am enclosing the payment details and transaction details as an attachment.
      paid examination fee twice for pre phd due to system error
      paid examination fee twice for pre phd due to system error
        Dear sir when you people are coming to ffc you told to management's don't encourage private university phd s. But in 2012...
        Sir, i am a faculty of hyderabad institute of technology and management (Hitam), gowdavelly, hyderabad. Here a cofaculty system...
        Dear sir, I have been trying to apply OD since eight months but my convocation page is not opening several time submit provisional...

Kommuri pratap reddy institute of technology in ghatkesar, hyderabad is a worst engineering college in hyderabad. MTech classes are not conducted regularly in this college. 100% attendence is given for every student. For example one student copies her exam by seeing other students paper and she herself corrects her paper and allots full marks for that paper.she then submits her paper to the known faculty for their signature on the paper.Then the faculty submits these papers to the examination branch.The reason for copying is there is mutual understanding between examination branch and the student who copied. If anybody raises their voice against this issue then management is supporting them and telling us to keep our mouth shut.one candidate named bhavani who is a faculty and mtech student of kprit passed all the three years of mtech by copying. She has full support from the management. She not only copies her exam but also her friends exam who is not a student of kprit.please take a strict action on her and the management and principal.
        Sir in our college management is taking more money for both regular and supply exam. Sir please take an action because in our college most of the students from middle class family. And collecting condonation of rupees 3000 and there is 1month college working days

Respected sir, my college management is not well, they are scolding the students in unparlimentary language with unneccessary situations, swarnabharathiinstute of technology, khammam. so please take action about them
          I am K. Avinash, student of Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Technology. I need to get a refund of Rs. 5000.
          Please look into the issue and consider my request to refund the bearable amount.

This consultancy Conscience Academic Solutions is doing business with university professional courses, some of the colleges like Annamacharya, Brillant grammaer, st.annas etc are tied up with this consultancy for filling there college seats. But no value for education, no value for engineering courses. They offering semister fees around[protected] for Btech, Mtech academics and offering no attendance for students but providing 90-100% attendances for university. for ex: A student can take MTech seat from a college through this consultancy, that student no need attend college just go and write exams. Remaining things college will take care. This is way that Telangana Engineering colleges working. How JNTU accept these kind of activities ??? Finally, Student how tried to do courses will suffer in college to convince HOD, Principal with extra things need to do for Marks. Please take a actions on this, help value of Education. Below are the details of institute: Conscience Academic Solutions No. 17-83/2C, 3rd Floor, Srinagar Colony, Annapurna Function Hall Lane, Dilsukh Nagar, Hyderabad - 500060 Land Mark: Opposite Bank Of Maharas Person: Krishna Reddy cell: [protected]

JNTU Hyderabad Recent Comments