Killer Jeans

Killer Jeans Complaints & Reviews

I have placed 3 orders from www.killerjeans.com/icicinetbanking on 22nd September, 2019. However out of 3 only 2 got delivered. For the left 1 order, they are saying that it is out for delivery but its been more than 2 months now and still haven't received it. Also they are providing the refund for the same. I have send so many emails but are getting no response. The given contact number in their website is also not reachable.

Order Nos are, 281273, 281272, 281270.

Email ID I used for communication: deepali.[protected]@gmail.com
Jan 11, 2020
Updated by Deepali Bist
still not resolved

I bought a killer jeans in the month of may 2018. I gifted it to my husband. He hardly wore it for 3-4 times. But to his dismay...

This is prajakta swami. I have ordered killer women watch model no klf14007 as on 14/09/2017. But i have not get delivery of product yet. I have track the order and it jst show confirmed only. From last 28 days please do the needful. My order no is 278703.
    I want delivery of product urgently. Because now it more than 28 days from my order date. I am totally frustrated now from this incident. I have already mailed. But reply is also given late after 2 days... I just want my product which i ordered urgently.
    I ordered for two denims online. one blue and one brown. Both had to be slim fit. But the brown one the company sent me was comfort fit. I tried to contact by email and other methods. But didn't get any response. Now I want that the brown denim, comfort fit, should be replaced with a slim fit one.

I have purchased jeans on 29th august. I am waiting up to 13th september for delivery. But i didn't get product. They didn't answer for my mails also. Order products through killerjeans.com is total waste of time and money. I asked refund, i have paid. But they still silent and didn't answer. So customers who is urgent never order through killerjeans.com.

Hi i'm sachin suryawanshi, i have booked a killer watch order as i got a offer on my icici debit card i have order that watch of 499 on 08 feb 2018 and today it just completed 30 days but still i haven't got my order my order id is given below i got this message after booked my order...
        Your order#251248 on http://www.killerjeans.com for inr 499.00 was successful. Cca ref no:[protected]

I ordered a sling bag on[protected] which said that the product will be delivered within 28 days. After end on this 28 days. I tracked my order on its official website and it showed me the following message

"your order has been delayed by 28 working days due to some technical reason.
          The merchandise will be shipped in next 3 working days."

This company is collecting funds and using it for extended periods. # are thinking that company is offering discounts and offers but now i know what is actually happening here. I am not concerned with whatever you (Killer jeans) are doing. I just want my order delivered asap.

Following are the details for your reference,
          Order id: 244596
          Name : anil rathod
          Model : kl-slingbg-10
          Mobile : [protected]
          killer time wear products

Watch received is broken... Although its very beautiful but defective. Its lock is broken... It cannot be tied on hand.
            Also box received os broken. Box although is not a big issue but defective watch is issue
            Plz replace the watch... Its very beautiful
            Or if cannot be replaced then keep last option as refund
            Order no. 248028

Phone no. [protected]

Model no. Klf15005
            Order date:[protected]
            Tracking id [protected]
            Dispatch date[protected]
            I order a duffel bag worth 499/- from Killer jeans under the ICICI bank offer and have not received it even 2 months later. No response from Killer jeans company and the consumer support seems to be fake. This kind of irresponsibility suits neither of the brands.

I am avinash. I have ordered killer watch worth rs 499 on 06 jan 2018. They take 28 working days to deliver it. It has been more than that and still i haven't received my watch.
              My order id - 241621 with model number - klm13003 which u can track it. Customer service is always busy.. Hope the delivery is done soon or my money is refunded.. May i know the reason for this...
              Feb 18, 2018
              Updated by myaun
              model number is KLW213D

I am vinod. I have ordered killer watch worth rs 500 on 31st december, 2017. They take 28 working days to deliver it. It has been more than that and still i haven't received my watch.
                My order id - 239095 with model number - klm13003 which u can track it. Customer service is always busy.. Hope the delivery is done soon or my money is refunded.. May i know the reason for this
                Jan 30, 2018
                Updated by Vinod Genie
                Need an update very quickly
                I purchased one killer jean pant at KILLER SHOW ROOM Berhampur (ODISHA)with 40% discount.After discount shop owner added 12%GST.Whereas in Bhubaneswar Reliance trend show room the same jean pant has taken 40%discount without any GST.Why excess 12%GST at Berhampur ?.Please clarify.
                I Received ICICI bank Debit offer with promocode to select the product MENS WATCH and paid minimum amount i paid the amount from my account, details are as below

order number - 252244, amount paid is 499, CCA ref no. is[protected]

My mobile number [protected]

Look in to this and do the needful.
                I have ordered a watch from killer website till now I did not received the product and its been more that 10 days. The order id is #276616 and my registered mobile no is [protected]. Please make sure that the product is delivered or my refund is initiated

Hey, akash here. I have ordered killer watch worth rs 349 on 2nd november, 2017. They take 28 working days to deliver it. It has been more than that and still i haven't received my watch.
                  My order id - 216119 with model number - klm077001 and my mobile number is [protected] from which u can track it. Whenever i call their customer care, they always makes some excuse like watch has some issue and technical issues and all. Very disappointed by killer. Hope u help me out of this. Thank you
                  I have order one watch on 04/12/2017 but still now it is not delivered, why what is the reason, my order no is-230554. This is not a way, and I have also contact with customers care but no response . pl ensure and replay where us my product and when it will get delivered.