Lakshya India

Lakshya India Complaints & Reviews

I have invested rs.10000/- only in cash with Lakshya India through Mr. AR Sahu during financial year[protected] after repeated persuasion even after knowing that feeble are the chances of return / online shopping.

May kindly prevail upon the Management of Lakshya India for immediate return of invested amount along with interest.

regards,
I Prabhakar Achary
camp - Bangalore
Mail ID: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
[protected]@rediffmail.com

HELLO SIR ,
    WE HAVE INVESTED IN THIS COMPANY CALLED LAKSHYA LEVEL MARKETING AND IT IS BEING OPERATIONAL RIGHT NOW ALSO EVEN ITS A FAKE COMPANY BECAUSE OF THAT WE HAVE LOST 55 THOUSAND RS BUT WHY THESE COMPANIES ARE STILL OPERATIONAL AND THE SAME COMPANY CALLED RACY COMMERCE AND TRADE IS ALSO OPERATING IN A SAME MANNER WELL YOU CAN SEE IN RACYINDIA.NET SITE
    HELLO SIR,
    WE HAVE INVESTED IN THIS COMPANY CALLED LAKSHYA LEVEL MARKETING AND IT IS BEING OPERATIONAL RIGHT NOW ALSO EVEN ITS A FAKE COMPANY BECAUSE OF THAT WE HAVE LOST 3 LAKHS THOUSAND RS BUT WHY THESE COMPANIES ARE STILL OPERATIONAL AND THE SAME COMPANY CALLED RACY COMMERCE AND TRADE IS ALSO OPERATING IN A SAME MANNER WELL YOU CAN SEE IN RACYINDIA.NET SITE
    Dear sir

I have invested about 100000/= (one lakh only)in lakshya india but till now i have not yet got any money from themi have invested in Madurai my money is gone if i go and ask that agent he is telling some terms and conditions . My advice is not to believe this company they are fraud.
    Sir, I invested Rs 10000/- in Lakshya india, they paid for 4 months and then stopped the payments.shall i make police compliant? more over i refer my friend also he invested 40000 heis also not yet received money from the company.
    where i make compliant against Lakshya india?

i have invested rs.20000 but still i have not receive payment from this company pls confirm whether this company is really working.

Lakshya India — lkll

INVEST DIRECTLY THROUGH FUND MANAGER...

There will be a pre-determined profit each month for each client based on written parametres(Cheques & Bonds)...(Dividend differs on Turnover Basis).. Dividend can get twice a Month(Two Payouts means 40 divided by 2 (or) 45 divided by 2 as the case may be)...

THIS UNIQUE TRADING IDEA WILL BE MY OWN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OWNERSHIP AND AUTHENTICITY UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS...

Only genuine interested persons / corporates who are willing to know more about this business and invest ring up me..

Warm Regards,
      Balaa
      @[protected]...
      @@@@@...: The cash flow of the corporate client will never be affected, and moreover, higher the profit for the client, the higher will be the return for the investor.
      just inform its company&what r earn money
      i am invest Rs.20, 000 i have received only 1500 then this company not payment after three months pls confrim wether this company is working or not.
      i am invested amount rs.5000 but i received no money form this laksyaindia..refund my money...
      i need my money or else transfer in my amount in sbi bank...i will invested amount rs.5000 it completed one year but still i will not earn money...or else i compliant to head office...

I have invested your co 10,000. past 8 months but still now you have not paid any payout. so i am going to lodge a complaint you and your agent Stalin in madurai tamilnadu. hereby i give 14 days time to repay the money. otherwise you will be sufferred by god and legal proceedings.
        my invest for Rs.15000/- of Lakshya India,
        so Pl. return to my investment Rs. 15000/-
        hello i have invested amount of 20, 000/- in your co...8 months back till now i coudent get any payment... i am going to complaint in bellary police station...
        I, D.Sudhakar alongwith 7 other persons paid Rs.70, 000 in May, 2009. So far I have not received any payout from Lakshya. I have paid through your consultant Mr. Rajasekhar, Tirupati. We are going to lodge a complaint with the Police for not receiving ev en out investment of Rs.70, 000. If I dont receive out investment within 15 days I will approach appropriate authorities for justice.

D.Sudhakar,
        2/288, Balaji Nagar,
        Kadapa
        I have also invested 10000/= a year back i too want lodge police complaint but they not have not sent any records till to date what to do?
        I am Kamal agarwal from chakulia, Jharkhand.I have invested RS.20000 to your agent of our area according to the agreement.Ihave got this three months .but after this nothing.I am reqesting you to give my rest money otherwise I have to take necessary actions and complain against this to consumer court and police.
        I'm A.shaik Reyasudeen from kumbakonam, tamilnadu and i have paid Rs.1, 00, 000 on june 24 2009 and din receive payment till now except the first month.I am reqesting you to give my rest money otherwise I have to take necessary actions and complain against this to consumer court and police.
        Phone : [protected]
        Sir
        I am Dinesh i have invested Rs 10000 in lakshya india one year before, but i did not receive anything

Dinesh
        Aap sabhi bewakoof log hain. Kyon invest kiya. Lalach mein, . Aab bhugto. Kuchh nahin melega.
        sir, my self souvik chowdhary .i have invested rs 10000 in lakshya .india one year before .so i ain't received any payout .so kindly help me
        sir, i am B.S.Krishna from bangalore, i have invested 1.7 lacs in lakshya india but i didnt recive any amount plz help me out how to sort out the problem, my contact number is [protected], my mail id is [protected]@gmail.com
        i am deivasigamani from tamilnadu, i have invested 1.7 lacs in lakshya india before 2 year but i didnt even recive any amount from them plz help us to short out this problem..., ,
        Hi Stalin
        I am Mragendra Kumar Verma from mumbai
        Even i am been duped by the same company.They had neither return me amount.Need to get my money back.
        I have invested in company 10000 Rs as one of my family member was member of Lakshya India and enquiring with him also.He said the payment is not coming for long time.
        My email Id:[protected]@gmail.com
        Mob no [protected]
        Atleast sort the above problem and get the investment amount

hi i am surekha suryawanshi
        i have invested in company 20000 rs in lakshya india before 2 year but i didnt even recive any amount from them plz help us to short out this problem..., , as one of my family member of Lakshya india and enquiring with him also same problem My email [protected]@gmail.com and mob is [protected]
        Atleast sort the above problem and get the investment amount
        Sir, my self S.B. Kotre, I have invested Rs 10000 in lakshya india three years before .so i didn't receive any amount .so kindly help me.

i have invested Rs.5000/- in lakshya india on May 2009 and i didnt get any payouts inthis company. Any possible to get back my money . Plz help me what shud i do ?

Lakshyaindia — payout

what is the prblm for late of payment?
          yes...that is the problem with everyone o[censored]s now.I think LakshyaIndia is a fraud company.No body is getting any payout now and no response from Lakshyaindia side is also coming.I dont know what would be the plight of this company.At least they should post their comment on their website.Pls do some thing about it.LakshyaIndia can u hear me...
          I spoke with the Bangalore branch of lakshya India and they said that the company has made zero business in the past 2 months, that is, August and September 2009. The next payout will be only in the month of November depending on the business made and also the referrals made by individual. I was informed that the company is making all the arrangements to make regular payouts from November 2009.

I will keep posted any updates received.
          i also agree, from the last three month, i think they r giving only the new coustomer pay out for 2 or 3 month, then they stop to pay out... & again giving the new customer to catch more new person..
          I think this is totally fraud company, in the they r showing a dream to earn money monthly wise. but later they are not ready to talk with you on any topic.
          I have deposited ruppes 5000 /- in the month of April 2009 but could not get any money till yet . What is the reason ? Please describe .
          i have invested Rs.5000/- in lakshya india on July 2009 and i didnt get any payouts inthis company. Any possible to get back my money . Plz help me what shud i do ?
          i have invested Rs. 5000 / in lakshya india on july 2009 and i didn, t get any payout in this company . Any possible to get back my monkey . ple help me what should i do ?
          i have invested 5000 rs in the month of july09, till date i have not received any payout i think government should scrap these frauds. they r playing with people's money and emotions. i have many words to write but i wont, they should understand. f...
          hi,

i have invested Rs.5000/- on 29th May 2009 in LAKSHAYA INDIA till date i have not received any single rupee. please take action on this company.
          Many peple are invested in this company.from now onwards please stop to invest in this fraud LAKSHYA INDIA.
          i an a victim of the fraud perpetuated by Lakshay India. I suggested that we should unitedly pursue our complaint against Lakshaya India. and prosecute the Directors of the Company.
          I am an criminal Lawyer and desire the lodge a complaint against them with E.O.W Mumbai.
          my E-mail address ... [protected]@gmail.com.

Lakshyaindia — about payout

The compney have taken advace for product booking but they are not into the office they have closed the office they must pay our money back to us on our bank accont

i think this company is fraud and might take charge of fogery , this company has taken amt of Rs 5000/- and gave a long dreamm to investor to think .. with giving assuring high return profit, this was not done yet.so please check the same

Thanks & Regards
            Roman Agarwal
            bhopal
            They have plundered money from investors raising fake expectations. Is there any way to get the invested money back and IPC to register forgery and fraud against them?

Anirban Chatterjee
            Hyderabad
            This company is cheating with there customers, they always informing to there customers with pop up news in there website. They always giving time to there customers for refund there basic amount in very quick time, but ultimately result is same.
            shali:
            i think this company is fraud and might take charge of fogery, this company has taken amt of Rs 5000/- and gave a long dreamm to investor to think .. with giving assuring high return profit, this was not done yet.so please check the same...

send my amount in this address
            m.karthik
            refunding money

Thanks & Regards
            MRITUNJAY KUMAR
            KANKARBAGH PATNA(BIHAR)
            pagla company. naresh mundra and dharmendra kothari(m.d. of lakshya india) are the most big cheaters of india.
            i m employe in gold rains pvt ltd since 4 months my 2 months salary is pending in this company is fraud and might take charge of fogery, this company has taken amt of Rs 13000/- and gave a long dreamm to investor to think .. with giving assuring high return profit, this was not done yet.this company has been closed. n all r going to mumbai. my so please check the same my salary...

regards

sonal d. mulchandani

there is company called lakshya india, they have collected 5000.00 each from many peoples and now i heard cpompny is closed
              Aug 13, 2020
              sir, i have invested rs.5000 to this company and niw i heard that lakshya india is going to be closed without any refund. so expain it to me now...
              hi lakshya,

Plz repay money no money to pay our agent plz pay my money...
              tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
              sir
              i am Najma khatoon from ranchi. sir i have deposit my money in [protected]@gmail.com> on 19.08.2009 but i have not get my money. so i am requesting u to transfer money in my account. i[censored] not want to give my money then return my money whatever i have deposited in your account.My account SBI no i [protected] and i have got my id no. My id no is 014528 Jha.Ranchi
              For this i will be thankful for you.

BIO -DATA

Owner’s Name - Najama Khatoon
              Name - Najama Khatoon
              Age - 28
              Address - Bariatu Basti Sattar Colony Lane No-6 Bariatu Ranchi-834009(Jharkhand)
              Location - Bariatu Ranchi
              Phone No - [protected]
              Social Network - Orkut
              Place on the web - Gmail
              Occupation - House Wife
              SBI Account No - [protected]
              Lakshyaindia ID No - 014528 Jha.Ranchi
              i am Amjad shaikh from dewas. sir i have deposit 10000 my money in [protected]@gmail.com> on 20.02.2009 but i have not get my money. so i am requesting u to transfer money in my account. i[censored] not want to give my money then return my money whatever i have deposited in your account.My account SBI no i [protected] and i have got my id no. My id no is 70531405.mp dewas
              For this i will be thankful for you.

BIO -DATA

Place on the web - Gmail, yahoo, rediff
              Occupation - student
              SBI Account No - [protected]
              Lakshyaindia ID No[protected], dewas, mp
              LAKSHYA INDIA COMPANY HONER DHRAMENDRA KOTHARI. VERY FROD MEN.

i have invested Rs.20000/- in lakshya india and i was told that i will get the refund on monthly basis on my invested value. first three instalments i was told that bank accounts are sealed so cannot make payment and lakshya india in a good position and it is not fraud company. Plz help me what shud i do ?

Lakshyaindia — not activate the account

Dear sir/madam,

i am investing Rs.20000 on lakshyaindia on march 2009.
                on behalf of his executive niraj rao.

he was said that there is some problem due to this it take some time...but after long time is gone he was also said the account is activate in 2-3 days but the account is not activate yet.....now he is not picking my call & he also change his state.

his id is:-
                Niraj rao
                [protected](mo. no.)
                Executive of lakshyaindia
                I think you should report this to lakshya office as soon as possible. People like him are spoiling everything. Or else you can register a fir also against him.
                Police will get his whereabouts has he must be en-cashing from lakshya still in his bank accounts.

Lakshyaindia — not given last three payout

Dear Sir ,
                I have invested 5000/- in lakshya India Scheme.First three months i have given payout but after three months i have not given any amount from this company. I have doubt this company is cheated or frought.

I will keep posted any updates received.
                So, what's the next news??? Anything further??

I will keep posted any updates received.
                earn daily 5% returns on ur investment ...

registration fee : 1k

min: 5k

max: no limit

www.eglobalsoln.com

raji: [protected]
                hi,

you not response iam invest 200000 for invest our company but u not pay any money ...plz repay money

Regarding
                Navas.s

Lakshyaindia — not getting monthly payment

dear sir,i am a member of lakshyaindia group,i have deposited Rs5000,they told me that in return u will get Rs300000/-within a year.I had made it in march 2009,but I have got only Rs600 /-This is january 2010,but I have got what I mentioned.The people who says to other investors may be the lucky one who has got the lacs or may be the home company's employ or supporter one .I don't beleive any one who says i got Rs300000/-from Rs 5000/-.I think he is realy an one,who is joking with others.The company is playing with the emmotions of the investors. .I request lakshyaindia to not cheat us,pls be trust to the investors then you can see the more numbers of investors.we can't convince the other people that you do this,you invest in lakshyaindia and you will get 300000/-from Rs50000/-.I had arrenged 7more people to invest in this company and myself too.But till January2010 I have not got sufficient money so how can I convince them or show my account?its realy very pathetic.thank you
                They cheated all indians. They must punished. They are doing with the help of advocate. Advocate will benefited peoples are not benefited. So They must punish . They must re-pay the amounts to all customers.
                I accept that lakshya has cheated thousands of indians. I am one of them. I have found a website www.ewebworld.co.nr which provides internet job without registration. I have started earning and they are paying genuinly. I recommend everyone to join ewebworld.co.nr
                i was invested money in this company. but after three months this company stop all pay-out & nobody is answerinhg my question . Only one massage is display on company's site that we are coming back soon. But When ? No one is a knowing.This company is totaly fraud and cheater group if I am not right please give your opinion on my e-mail .

Sunil Gupta

Lakshyaindia — not reach money

iam investing money 10,000 this company scheme talking 10,000 invest within one year return money 6,00000 (six lakh) so pls send money urgent

i was also invested Rs. 5000/- each with my two friend but no retunn any instalment. companey has cheated to all investors. I dont Know which persons i contact and no any information giving by them. so must legel action against them.

Lakshya India — NOT RECEIVED MONEY

SPONSERED ID:82744185
                NAME:JITENDRA NATH THAKUR
                STATE BANK OF INDIA KHAGARIYA
                AMOUNT:1 LAKH 60 THOUSAND RS

WITH REF TO THE ABOVE I HAVE INVESTED WITH ABOVE DEATILES IN LAKSHY INDIA.
                WE HAVE RECEIVED 3 MONTH PAYMENT .

FROME LAST 6 MONTH I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY PAYMENT FROM YOUR SIDE.

KINDLY TELL ME WHAT IS ACTUAL STATUS OF MY INVESTMENT.
                I AM NOW RETIRED FROM MY SERVICE AND NOW I AM VERY WORRIDE
                ABOUT MY PAYMENT AND INVESTMENT STATUS.

PLEASE GIVE ANY CONTECT NO AND ADDRESS FOR FURTHER CONTECT.

Lakshya India — my member id is 68732250 some body ur agent asked me invest in ur company

i have paid Rs 10000/-as investment in ur company as advised bymy fried on[protected] but yet ihave not received any product or divident my sno is 120934 and my id no is 68732250 pl send me what is the position of my amount to my number [protected] as early as possible thanking u sir
                urs sincierly
                p sankar reddy
                thirupathi
                even i invest 10000 in lakxyaindia 18 month before i personnally go to office and i find it there are few ladies in the office they always missguided us even i meet to mr naresh mundra and he promis and giving a full asurence about the money and today stil no responce
                pls let me know how i can get my money back

Lakshya India — Not giving single payouts

I had investd 15,000/ in 3 names 5000 each. I had invested through an agent Mr. A Gopu,who was told and encouraged me to invest in this and assured me to get regular payout every month 150,300,600,1200 and going on. But from the date of investing I had not recd any payout. As per his instruction, I had opened account in SBI. Bank of Baroda .Kindly book my complaint and get my invested money alone. The agent only full responsible for this . Either you take action against the company or this agent. He was now well to do . He was earning his commission and all. Please take
                action and help me.
                K.Narasimhan,
                Coimbatore

i have invested Rs.20000/- in lakshya india and i was told that i will get the refund on monthly basis on my invested value. first two instalments i received that also i called up many times to my team leader. then at the time of third instalment i asked my team leader regarding the instalment, he said there is petition filed on the company in hydrabad and all bank accounts of this company are blocked for some time. he said that this is just for temporary basis, everything will be all right in few months. lakshya india in a good position and it is not fraud company.

i asked for my refund of invested value of Rs.20000/-, then he said that they will return it in 8 months. it will take time.

pl. help me in this matter.
                  Lakshya India is a syndicate of fraud people.They will not pay a single paisaa to their investor.
                  when will be return the investment amount of Satyanarayan Rajput of kalahandi, Odisha ?

Lakshyaindia - A controversial business and it's intrecacies

[protected]@gmail.com

These schemes are the COPY of the US scheme called CarbonCopyPRO which started in 2004 and withing 4-5 years travelled 160 countries. this was called the revelution in Multilevel marketing and was based on the lines of GPT - Get Payed Today

of schemes do. they try to pay you money upfront.

Every body knows what is MLM, its a scheme where if your downlines are grwing enormously
                    you get to benefit out of it enormously. but lets face the truth that 80% of the people involved cannot build downlines successfully and they fail, thinking that this is a failed business.

Now, these new businesses works on the lines that they will give you the big money upfront within one year or 6 months in some cases and keep lesser profits for themselves initially (these models work upside down). they will giveyou the type of money which you can only earn when your downline is huge in traditional MLM.

Now, will this model survive for quiet a long time, AlaskaIndia which is in complete lines of CarbonCopyPRO which asks for cumpolsory 4 direct joining is gonna stay in my view.

Lakshya was a good scheme but now they are facing some issues and not doing that great but still if you see, they are giving you better returns than any other traditional investment tools. but still you can argue they are not paying you what they promised you :) . maybe true that a company may close down that's your and mine destiny. but the todays truth is they are paying better than any other investment after having internal problems and targets not getting achieved.

why??? [protected]@gmail.com;[protected]@gmail.com

1) its an affordable shceme which is just 1750/- for joining. So the volume of there business will be high over a period of time. and more people can afford it and join in and risk it.
                    2) its relatively new so a guy entering now is bound to succeed.early you enter in these schemes better off you are in this business on a long run.
                    3) you just need 3 months to get your investment back and start earning profits.
                    4) the scheme says for 1750/- they are going to give you 122000/- plus in just 6 months. yes you are right the schemes goes like this

Growth series -- 30,60,120,240,480 ........ 61440 total 122000 plus
                    Direct growth -- 10,20,40,80,160,320........ 20480 total = 40000 plus per direct joining

no need to compulsary join anybody below you.

Payouts happen almost every 15 days. my advise will be join with 3 logins invest 5250 and earn 450000/- in just approx 6 months.this is a best risk reward investment I have ever seen in my life.

now, the bigger questions that comes up is -- Are these schemes gonna run for long time and you are gonna make fortune for your life? well brother only god can say with 100% correctness. but the risk reward ratio is too good and they are successfully doing payout from last 3 moths without any delay or failure. and going by the success of other companies like Lakshya, Alaska , fine india etc this company can also easily and definetly going to run for 18 months minimum after that only the business and number of people in the system increases and after that it needs higher management skill to handle that type of volume business and where I think LakshyIndia is not doing good job in my view. their management is not able to handle such a big company as it has become over last 18 months. So in my view Mahamantra is the safest bet even better than indian stock market which can crash anytime now. :)

But, for the people who can take a small risk in their life for better tomorrow should try this once in their life. it has changed many lives and who know you might be the next one. AND WHO KNOWS ONE OF THESE COMPANIES CAN REPEAT CARBONCOPYPRO and could be called CarbonCopyPRO of INDIA :)

the fact that you are reading this transcript till now is that you really want to upgrade your financial status, who doesnt want to upgrade. Right! :)

So my advise will be if you can take the risk, if you feel 1750/- is a worth game playing for earning handy 1.2 to 2 lakhs per login. you should give it a try and who knows the tomorrow will be yours. there are no free lunches in dis world. so you have to do your bit to earn that type of money.

ASK me more about this schemes if you really want to take this chance in life. email me on -- [protected]@gmail.com

Fine India — A controversial business and it's intrecacies

A controversial business and it's intrecacies

Dear Friends !

still today i have earned from this Fine India, i have invested in this company 50, 000
                    in the month of 17th February 2009, still today i have earned upto 40, 000,
                    But last 2 months i have herd some probles are creating in this company to move towards,
                    but i hope all these problems are solved within this month, i accept some payouts and updates, payout amounts are not at all transpared in last month but all these are will be transpared in this month, "BE POSITIVE NOT AT ALL HAPPENS"
                    DEAR ALL
                    LAKSHYA INDIA IS BACK AFTER SOLVING ALL PROBLEMS. REGULAR ACTIVITY IS ALSO STARTED . REWARD GROWTH IS ALSO STARTED. IT IS CAME BACK WITH US LIKE PHOENIX, WHY WE GO FOR OTHER COMPANIES WHEN OUR TRUSTWORTHY LAKSHYA REMAINS WITH US. ITS A GREAT COMPANY RUN BY GREAT PEOPLES...

lakshya — Lakshyaindia - A controversial business and it's intrecacies

Lakshyaindia - A controversial business and it's intrecacies

why??? [protected]@gmail.com;[protected]@gmail.com

4) the scheme says for 1750/- they are going to give you 122000/- plus. yes you are right the schemes goes like this

no need to compulsary join anybody below you.

Payouts happen almost every 15 - 20 days. my advise will be join with 3 logins invest 5250 and earn 450000/-

Hi Rinku,

Thanks for introducing me to this scheme. I have got my last weeks payout of binay and waiting for todays payout.

Cheers,

Guys Mhamantra just rocks!!!

Any queries you can contact me!!
                    Hi Balaa,

No hard feelings but showing audit reports on website is no big deal. RamaLinga Raju was showing that for 7 years :)

All the TDS cut by any company does go to the Income tax departments.

Who have validated those Balance sheets. :)

Cheers
                    Amit
                    LAKSHYA INDIA

Dear ALL,
                    We are come back with all the way by solving all the technical problems and started the Monthly Closing again with dynamically new Customer software, with great facility and new Product Brands...So come hurry and book

Faith on One, Laksya is One, Problem comes to all, To solve it and stand again we needs LAKSHYA

Lakshya India is Working Fine... Problems are mostly solved...

Come on Lakshya...
                    Keep bigest LAKSHYA in life...
                    Hi Uday,

My advise is just try to diversify ur investment. call me and we can discuss. I have dropped an email to you

Lakshyaindia — An overview on Indian MLM's

no need to compulsary join anybody below you.

in the above similar way ..www.Miraclesoftsolutions.com have started just 30 days old company with 100 % completion for 2 cuttoffs... interested can contact.[protected].
                    rajjkcdsf jknfvygfvm, opjgkleglkn tghoer...
                    I have gone through the complaints of various consumr against fine india. it have been noticed that fine India is committing defaults in paymet of monthly commission, and there is gross negligence in refund of amount. while collecting the amount the fine india company promise of immediate monthly payout by 7th of every month and likewise promise for refund upto 5th of next month. but practially it is noticed that company is violating its promise. key persons Mohd Naseer and others are delibrately avoiding the timely payout. which is gross act of negligence and also amount to cheating with individual customer and public at large. if company failed to refund and make payments in time, one can approach consumer protection forum, MRTP Commission New Delhi, Reserve Bank of India, IRDA, Bajaj Alliance, Concerned Police authority, and administrative officers of Kanpur, beside company law board. if any person needs legal help regarding any negligency, cheating, unfair trade practise, and other penal offence, by the fine India. they can approach undersigned for legal help and for filing needful case against the company and its directors and authorised persons.
                    Akshey Parakh Advocate. [protected].
                    tricube marketing will rock mlm buisiness...and bring faith and truth in mlm...for joining
                    [protected]@gmail.com
                    INVEST DIRECTLY THROUGH FUND MANAGER...

Warm Regards,
                    Balaa
                    @[protected]...
                    sir, fine india problems solve kare & public amount refund ki tarph dhayan de kyoki kai poor man bhi amount diposit kiye hai
                    plz problem sovle
                    plz problem slove
                    Amount refund all public

sender : all depositer fine india compuny