Lendmall

Lendmall Complaints & Reviews

Please file against them they are playing with others life

I have took loan from lend-mall I hv repaid on time last time I lot my phone so not able to pay I took new phone but these people not ready to listen started harassing also Using bad words please I request close such nonsense services and file case against them

Hi i have taken loan from lendmall. Only one day is overdue and the start harassing me and also using bad words. They send me the list of my whole contacts and saying that they vl start contacting them plz help me for this wht shld i do now??
      Nov 8, 2021
      +91 90469 67329 +91 81388 79916 They using this no. In whatsapp nd sending me voice messages using bad words

Fake and fraud company, after repayment again those ### say for payment, otherwise threating on me

My name is uday rana, I got abuses and they are calling everyone filling compaint against them ..

I paid all loan then also they are harassing me and my family and contacts. Abusing parents and Even my mother attempted suside because of them

Taken loan from these app and I repaid my loans but still they showing repay on that app they calling all of my contacts

This is big trap which they have made to loot customers. They are giving loans at high interest rate. For 2000 they will 1500 for week of time on 7th day they will torture you and threaten you and made you to pay 2000. Immediately they will increase it to more 3000 and disburse you 1900. Like that they will make you into debt trap. With in no time you will be in a trap whret youbcant come out. If you look at the pending...

They harrased the customer in extreame way they force customer to pay the money they hack contacts and start calling then them told them that they are the reference and they blackmailing you . They didn't understand your condition. I faced a lot .

Best avoided app, Fraud application, Best avoided, they have high proceccing fees, and hight penalties for delayed payment. Despite that thir team of semi-literate collection agents will send intimidatory messages. Anybody and everybody at thir end has access to all your confidential data. Your entire contact list. In the event of delay in repayment they start blackmail like Start sending messages not just to the borrower but also to all...

Lendmall Recent Comments