LPG Gas

LPG Gas Complaints & Reviews

sonuanu786

We are living in villages of mandi District of Himachal Pradesh. Gas Agency of teh-sarkaghat distt mandi (H.P.) is our distributor for LPG gas. They are fixing the day for delivery of gas on every Thursday . But sorry sir, they have not delivered gas on fixed day. All the villager carry cylinder and hold them at road side or on nearest shop.but but for last 1 month heare is no delivery of gas in this area.

. Kindly solve our problem and plz send the delivery of gas in distt mandi teh-sarkaghat TIHRA area.

Sandeep kumar verma
Village Post. (TIHRA )

LPG Gas — Rude behavior of agency owner [Resolved]

vikram mann

My family is in village-Kalewal bhagtan Dist: Hoshiarpur, Inspite of several verbal enquiry and...
    Complaint category Gas Stations

kramamaritham
    Am A.K.Kathisesan aged 83 a consumer under consumer no 37609 of IOC LPG at Kochin.I was trying to book the cylinder through the internet booking service .While registering the details wrongly have given the mail ID as [protected]@yahoo.com instead of [protected]@yahoo.co.in .On registering could see the details of booking and supply as well and could learn my cylinder is recorded as delivered on[protected] without effecting supply to me. have send a feedback to company and got a call from their office but no action.The internet booking has to be reset for me so that could easily book and monitor the supply .Kindly do the need full.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

sk.adv
      sir, i had booked a cylinder from Akta gas services avas vikas colony roorkee distt.haridwar on dated 16 sept.2010. my consumer no. is eg.1995. till date the cylender is not delivered to me.when i went to the agency to enquire about it .the staff had to say me that the agency can,t give any home divelery.
      sir last time i had booked a cylinder from akta gas on dated 15-07-10.but the agency cant give me home dilrvery.than i went to godawn on dated 20-08-10 and my cylinder and i have paid 345/-rs.
      plese inquire it and give me my complaint number.plese consider my complaint deeply.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Alpesh Dave

Complain Regarding Upasna Gas Agency,

As per my Experience I am calling for cooking gas Cylinder registration on phone but your both phone number very bussy if by change ringing than any bady can not attend the call. This type activty daily decided by you.

YOUR SERVICES CAN NOT PROPER PLZ SOME CHANGE IN SUPPORT DIVISION IF PHONE MORE TIME BUSSY THAN CHOOSE ONE MORE ANOTHER OPTION LIKE MAIL FACILITY PROVIDE TO ALL CUSTOMER

Alpesh Dave
        M.[protected]
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

namrata58
          Respected Sir,
          I m a customer of Kalpana Indane Gas Agency,Vijaynagar,Bangalore.My customer number is KG54185.I just have one gas cylinder.I usually reserve the cylinder after 7 weeks ,u may check my records from the gas agency.But I m constraint to say that this gas agency never delivers the LPG cylinder on time.They keep on delaying .In the past I have talked to Mr Saneel Kumar on his mobile no. [protected] frequently.After his help they supply the LPG to my residence.This is the usual attitude of the gas agency which creates a lot of ruckus in the customers life.They sell the cylinders illegally and this is not only my complain . There are several other customers who are bearing the brunt .
          The gas agent nd their vendors openly BlACK the cylinder in the market.There is no shortage of cylinder in the market.This artificial shortage is created by the Kalpana Gas Agency so that the customer may be compelled to purchase cylinder in Black.This problem is only faced in Bangalore due to these Black Marketeers.I booked the cylinder on 2nd of June,2010.After 7 days when we visited the office , they say "NEXT DAY".........but i really dont know when will their tomorrow come.I request you to please look into the matter and acknowledge my complain .
          With Regards.
          EMAIL:[protected]@gmail.com

LPG Gas — delay in gas delivery [Resolved]

s k sharma
            R/Sir
            I am a customer of Indane Gas. My distributor captain rakesh, mathura is not supplying gas regularly. I have...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (8)Complaint category Gas Stations

nageswers
            I have booked my gas for refilling on 11/04/2010 Consumer No.PLP-9455 almost 15 days passed but till date I could not recieved Gas plz do needful action from your end Plz.

Yours

Yudhvir Singh Rana.

Nag Mohlla ,Ghuggar Palampur

Mob.No. [protected]
            Delay in supply of LPG Cylinder

I am kailash chand chejara living in shrimadhopur (sikar) Raj. I am regular consumer of B.P Gas. The name of Agency is Pawan Gas Agency Reengus (sikar).the distributer of this agency make irregularty in supply. After booking near about 20 days takes in supply.where as some approachful consumer gets same day or after 1-2 day why so? On gas booking via mobile SMS he does not give
            Gas booking No. after 40 days.
            Formerly whole consumer’s of this area were connected
            To this agency but due to bad behaviour all consumer’s had transferred their conection to other HP agency.

The behaviour of distributer also not good. Some days ago aggrasive and disguish consumer send a memoranda to SDM.
            I resquet to look in to matter and arrange a suitable regular supply.
            Consumer
            Consumer No : p-7874
            Kailash chand chejara (Lecturer)
            c/o Nathu lal jangir (Ex chairman)
            Mangal colony Shrimadhopur
            sikar Rajasthan

mahaveer prashad
              i am a consumer of ioc for lpg my cust.no:04232 my area distributor is siddhartha enterprises.i have booked a gas on 5th march 2010 they had said me thave it will take 20days after that time has over but i had not received the gas every time i book the gas but i will not receive the gas.after going their and enquiry they say that they have delivery the gas,but i have not received the gas.every time this happening.please kinkly enquiry about this with siddhartha enterprises.that they are delivering it to consumer or selling in the black market
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Suraj.Jagadeeshwaran
                Refill Cylinder not delivered - Rashmi Gas Agency Sub Agent (Mr. Hemant) - Bangalore -Hoskote.
                Consumer No: 34215
                My last gas was delivered 1 1/2 months ago and had to wait 15 days to lapse until I am allowed to book the gas again, and another 20 days since the last gas was booked, the Hoskote gas agent only promises to supply the Gas cylinder the following day but when the next day comes he says the load has not come (this is going on for more than 1 week) . My house cooking is now done on a kerosine stove, and we have slipped back into dark ages.
                It is rumored that gas is sold in black by Rashmi Gas agency and its sub agency but I do not have the proof. However the way the sub agency at Hoskote does business give strong crediblity to the rumour. I am not given a receipt for the gas cylinder. I do not get door delivery. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited - LPG Business Unit, I appeal to you on behalf of hundreds of affected consumers - fix this problem. I am now considering moving to another supplier Indane or HP ...

LPG Gas Cylinder Refill — Cylinder Not Delivered

hello sir,
                i booked my gas cylender on 09/01/2009 but it is not delivered till date 27/01/2009 my a/c no 01157
                agency details Pal Road Gas Service, opp hanwant school, Jodhpur Ph[protected], 2772811

i m facing lot of problems due this not supply of the cylinder.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations