Luminous Battery

Luminous Battery Complaints & Reviews

Saroj Pujari

I have complained regarding the problem being faced in the luminous invertor. After the complaint was attend it was told that there is some manufacturing defect in the luminous battery due to this the same may be either replaced by new one or else it may be corrected and till then u may be provided the stand by battery as per the company norms, but to our surprise no body as turned up nor the stand by battery has been installed so for in spite of various follow-ups with your berhampur, ganjam, odisha service centre people and the head office persons. Because of this problem in the battery which is still under warranty period we have faced a lot of problems as there is severe power cuts in the our area. Request to please look in to the matter at your best earliest possible time.
Would appreciate if my complaint can be action on time.

Saroj kumar pujari
At: palaspur po: mahanala, pattapur, ganjam, odisha-761013
Cell: [protected], [protected]

Ezekiel Manuel Barretto
    My service request no is [protected]
    i am sad to say i am utterly dissapointed with how you guys have handled this situation. I have placed this complaint on 30th may.
    Firstly its been hardly 20 days and the inverter battery is leaking. Secondly since 3 days each and everyday the technician is telling me he is coming to check the problem. And every day he cancels without even having the least decency of calling and telling. Inspite of always telling him to come anytime after 3.30pm to which he agreed he still cancels. Today i call him and he very rudely says that he cannot come at the specified time and when i threatened to call the call centre and complain he arrogantly says to go ahead and complain.
    This is complete customer harrasment and i am totally dissapointed in putting my trust in luminous inverters. you guys please take back your product and refund my money or please resolve this problem immidiatly. And please do take action against the service centre. these are not the kind of people you employ .
    Luminous Service Engineer not coprative.
    Even after 3rd visit complain not resolved. And narrated that not visit again n again.
    Top Pannel not properly manage customers call.

Praveen Kumar ESL
      Dear sir

I purchased Luminios tubulor battery ILSTT17018, S.No. 424762 on 17.04.11, but after one year backup was very poor after my complaint it was replaced on 15.03.12, But again the same problem starts with the repalced battery. I have again complaint with the service provider. Please suggest what to do in this case.

Praveen Kumar
      yesraj.[protected]@gmail.com

Ashish Mudgil
        Date:22Feb,2013
        Dear sir/madam,

with due respect I state that I Hariparkash Sharma from Panipat. Last January Month I was give luminous battery for replacement purpose to the supplier but at till date I haven't received replaced battery from your side. Due to this I am Suffering from lots of problem & also I am not satisfied from your service. I request please provide me my replaced battery as soon as possible. Lastly I say that strict action will be taken against supplier/service provider otherwise I will go to consumer court.
        Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully,
        Hariparkash Sharma
        Vikas Nagar Panipat
        Mob. no.-[protected]

abhidotnet
          Sir/Mam,

I purchased a luminous battery. But my product does not running successful. Now, Its backup over in little time.
          I also complained on [protected] but any executive did not contact me for this subject.
          So i am facing in problem. I request you that you provide required service for this subject in my location quickly.

I am providing important details ::

Complain No. & Date :: 49844 (26/11/2012)

Product Name:: LUMINOUS BATTERY
          Model No. :: LT 500-12V
          Rating :: 150AH
          Product Serial No.:: 94B085F1 873501

Purchase Date :: 01/06/2011

Dealer Name :: Swati Electronics, M.G.Road, Bihar Sharif, Nalanda, Bihar, 803101

My Address :: Sanjeev Kumar, c/o Sudhir Gupta, Bari dargah (Near Shiv Mandir), Bihar Sharif, Nalanda, 803101 (Bihar)
          Mob :: +91-[protected], +91-[protected]
          Hi Abhi, at the outset please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. It is always our sincere endeavour to ensure complete satisfaction of our customers. Your query has been forwarded to concerned department. Our team will get back to you soon on this. Keep watching this space for more updates. Thank you.
          “As per your telephonic conversation with our team, you will have to deposit the battery at our distributor shop for claim procedure and after testing the battery in our service center we will replace/same back with proof of battery health”

Sorry for the inconvenience!
          Dear sir
          In last 2 to 3 days, there is a problem occurring in my inverter. Inverter takes charging for sometimes say 2 to 3 minutes and then suddenly stop charging. Second problems is that all indicators of luminous inverter glows at a same time and gets shut down.what are the problems if there are problems then which part invertor or battery

rchouhan9

This is to inform you that buy An Inverter from local dealer ANAND ELECTRONIC, Zirakpur in the month of Dec-2011. Battery not working properly, after full charging having 1 hour backup this happening before completing one year.

Further regarding the same update to Dealer but he is not responding I'm daily calling and visiting his shop, he said follow-up with Company...

Further I have also logged a complaint on Luminus customer care my complaint no is 18994 dt. 7th Aug'12. Inverter is still under warranty..

In this hot season very defecate stay at home without electricity, i have two small daughter.

Such a big brand taking time such small issue,

I have already update the dealer if this issue not close within 15 day other wise i'll submit the complaint in consume-court. Further Dealer refuge to replace the battery he is demanding 50% payments

You are requested to please attend my issue and suggest me for next..

I'm writing this letter because i'm not getting any response any one. I think this is my big mistake i have buy Big brand Inverter.

Hoping the best..

Shesh Chouhan
            notice that max people have complaint for luminous battry.
            Hi Shesh, at the outset please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. It is always our sincere endeavour to ensure complete satisfaction of our customers. Keep watching this space for more updates. Thank you.
            Hi Shesh, You query will be resolved within 2 days.
            Dear Shesh,

I hope your query has been resolved. In case you have any concern, please contact us at our Customer Care:

Toll free[protected]
            Tel.:[protected]
            Email: [protected]@luminousindia.com

Thanks & Regards,
            Team Luminous

Manoj Sharma
              My self manoj kumar for the purpose of Invertor I purchased a tubular battery modal no ILTT 18048 serial no. 827192 of your company on date 18/04/2011 but the battery is not giving proper backup I complained it s on date 12/12/2011 on customer service no than i received a request no. IN11CO12666 and after that I mail to customer department with query no. but till now I have not received any information towards your company when they resolved my problem. I feel very bad but last time I am writing is complained perhaps the concern will help me

With Regards
              manoj kumar Advocate
              mobile no. [protected]
              EMAIL [protected]@rediffmail.com

ranjee_sh
                Myself Ranjeet Kr. Shah, purchased a whole set of Invertor with two tubular batteries recently but it is not working properly since I've purchased it two to three times I've faced the problem with Invertor itself but now with the both batteries the backup is very pathetic. Ultimately so many times I have complaint but no any proper reply and service were provided.

I will never recommend to anyone to purchase from the such type of company.

Beware & Take Care from ??????????

kingsukpal
                  I have purchased a Luminous battery with a inverter on 16/03/2010. As per product i have 12 months warrenty period from purchase or 15 months warrenty from manufacturing which ever will be lesser. But from last month i am not getting any back up from this. battery is not charging at all. It can't hold charge. saler is everytime getting complain but not responding over the complain. Please look into the matter as urgent.

Luminous — Not working at all

The ups is not working at all and is givind a beep when we start it. It closes as soon as there is a power cut it closes at that time only without giving a back up...

dr gautam ranjan
                    i bought luminus invatublar battery 20thdec2008.got defaulted in feb 2010.when informed , no response.ater 3 reminder,asked far guaratee card, card z lost but copy of cash memo available wat to do?
                    POOR SERVICE GIVEN BY LUMINOUS SERVICE CENTER MORADABAD
                    M sushil kumar R/o MIG 110 noor mahal avas vikas rampur U.P.
                    A Complaint no UL88738 have been registered on 2nd June 2010 for luminous UPS and 1 service man named Anmol came on 2nd of june only to attend the complaint having no tool-bag as he can't even have a screwdriver to open the ups as we provide his the screwdriver and he checked the UPS and said battery problem and i'' came on coming Friday and change the battery.
                    but till today no one came and not even bothered to update whats going about our complaint. calling customer care its found that call is closed by showing remark no bill as he not even asked for bill for once even. and when we call anmol for the complaint he talked like rubbish as said "nahi karta karlo jo karna hai"
                    as this attitude makes a negitive impact
                    the consult department kindly look into this matter and make my call ok as soom as possible