Mahindra Cars

Mahindra Cars Complaints & Reviews

Hi Team, my car was parked around 49 days still no update about no proper response no evenditial proof no investigation speaking like very rude i parked the vehicle on feb24 still no update very worst service

I am suresh bau from kerala ph no [protected] email [protected]@gmail.com .i have purchsd a mahindra tuv 300 on july 2018 from erm motors kasargod . its chase number is MA1NA2VZXJ6D42121. The vechicle is under the serioues issue of back wheel spinning on even light slope. This complaint has been sent to eram motors kasargod. But they have faked me without informing it to the company and its delegats . Again the same complaint has been launched...
    I am suresh bau from kerala ph no [protected] email [protected]@gmail.com .i have purchsd a mahindra tuv 300 on july 2018 . its chase number is MA1NA2VZXJ6D42121. The vechicle is under the serioues issue of back wheel spinning on even light slope. This complaint has been sent to eram motors kasargod. But they have faked me without informing it to the company and its delegats . Agin the same complaint has been launched to horizon motors...
    I had booked the XUV300 (W8) car on 12 jan 2021 but due to medical emergency of the family i will not be able to get the car now. and one point is booking car was already in the showroom .but due to medical problem i had plan to cancel booking. and 4-5 days after booking, when i went to cancel booking he told me money will not be refunded. and no information was given to us before booking the car that your money will not refunded...

I am using mahindra tuv 3oo t8 mhawk100 vehicle. I give my vehicle for service against gears not working properly on 13/nov/2019. They said the quotation for repair is about 50000. I agreed for that and i said to service the vehicle. They put my vehicle for nearly 40 days and they make a bill of 90000 rupees. I checked my vehicle and i told them the complaint was not rectified properly. I again send my vehicle to service center to check the complaint. But they went for a test ride and saying that the vehicle is working properly. But my vehicle is not working properly.

I have bought mahindra scropio s6+ in april 2016 within 3000 km of 4 months i have faced the clutch problem, the car have been suddenly breakdown due to clutch failure in heavy traffic which is unimaginable.in service center they told that clutch plate have been worn out completely so i have paid amount of rs 8000. Manager informed us that they have changed completely clutch plate parts but after one year again they reported same problem at 16000 km and to pay rs 15000 for same clutch problem. Its not fair to keep on facing the same problem which very risk to drive. I need to confirm whether it is common problem in this model. If so they have to recall and solve this issue as soon as possible.
      Dear Sir, please email us your contact and vehicle details along with your feedback to [protected]@mahindra.com or call us at [protected].

Customer Care Team
      Thanks for your kind reply .I will update the details as soon .

Mahindra Cars Recent Comments