Mata Electronics
1.7

Mata Electronics Complaints & Reviews

My Canon 100-400 lens was ruined by these guys i have sent it for basic cleanup and fungus removal and they totally replaced original components with damaged, I found the problem after I sent it for re check with CANON master service center, they gave me a quote of 40k and suggested me not to invest into it anymore because of the irreplaceable damage these guys have done to it. These guys lure us through google marketing along with just dail so dont fall prey to these unethical people and loose your valuable gear, as all the photography lovers have a great emotional connection with their gear be cautious while checking for service centers online and always take professional's advice when you are sending your expensive gadgets.

DO NOT GET CHEATED BY MR.VIJAY from MATA Electronics. He will initially say it will cost 1000 INR for alignment+ service charges and take the camera. later tell you that they need to change the parts. I just had a software issue but they charged INR 14, 350 by simply changing the parts which were in good condition. I even asked them to show my old parts. they said they usually don't return as they sent it to Cannon company.

When I called him for an explanation, by mistake he told me on call that it was a software issue. he sent a message saying if they can't fix the issue within 3 days he will refund the amount. they took more time and didn't even refund. I asked me him to drop me an email on the same. he said he will not email and he spoke very rudely and asked me to do whatever I want.
    Aug 20, 2018
    Updated by srinikumar101
    I just realized many people who wrote negative review on google about this company had very similar issue: https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=oeF6W8ynGoborQHEsagI&q=mata+electronics&oq=mata+elec&gs_l=psy-ab.3.0.0l5.913.2483.0.3532.9.9.0.0.0.0.128.726.7j1.8.0...0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..1.8.724...0i131k1j0i10k1.0.qvcQ1lamH60#lrd=0x3bae73103f3ebfc7:0x2b01c1bfda5a956d, 1, , ,

I guess all positive reviews on it are paid or fake

Mata Electronics — Rude Behaviour and Long Delay

Extremely poor service and very rude and arrogant behavior of Mr. Vijay of Mata Electronics towards customer. My camera was not repaired in 20 days since it was picked up and on calling vijay to enquire about the same vijay says very rudely why are u putting pressure on me.. i[censored] don't want it repaired take it back.... I have anyway decided to take it back without repair.... but extremely arrogant way of talking to customers... please...

Mata Electronics Recent Comments