Migration Certificate

Migration Certificate Complaints & Reviews

I didn't get a otp to my number, pls send otp to [protected] number

I had Studied from Bangalore University in R.B.A.N.M'S College in 2001.
    Now, I require a Migration Certificate from University. And My Native Place is Jodhpur, Rajasthan where i stay at Present.
    For me it's not Possible to visit Bangalore. So, Can i get the Migration Certificate by Applying Online.

Inter migration certificate

I have applied for my migration certificate for 2 Times but I didn't receive any acknowledgement number or any other mails or messages but the payment is successful for 2 Times also now I need my migration certificate and also refund of payment of rs504

As my regular follow for migration certificate. I have completed my graduation through distance learning from shobhit universitry, meerut. My enrollment number being; um577b120068 i want to apply for my provisional and migration certificate. Can you please assist me with the procedure for the same? Can i get the both certificate together?

Your help in this regards will be highly apprecitaed.

Yogesh mehra

We have paid 500 rupees towards migration certificate to the bieap but the transaction shows merchant details are error we...

Migration Certificate — urgently required migration

RESPECTED SIR,
            I REQUIRE URGENTLY MY MIGRATION CERTIFICATE WITHIN 5 DAYS.M TAKEN ADMISSION IN MCA GALGOTIA INSTITUTE...

Sir ,
            My migration certificate is at delhi university and i want to cancel my admission from there and want to a take admission at regular college f delhi university but they are not giving my certificates back please help me what i do ?
            Aug 13, 2020
            My migration certificate is lost by me and i passed my examination in 2009 .And now seeking to take admission at regular college at delhi university so want it urgent how can i get it or what documents is needed for migration certificate please help me ?
            my mail id is [protected]@gmail.com
            name -sawan kumar
            Sir i passed my 12th board examination in 2017 from rbse but unfortunately i lost my migration certificate i can i get my migration certificate back

An Important certificate document have been sent by SPEED POST (consignement

no. ET[protected]IN) on 11.08.2009 from Paramakkudi (Pin No. 623707), Tamil Nadu to Bhubaneswar (Orissa). But till date i didnot receive the above document. While searching in the Internet I am getting the feedback of MOVEMENT. Hence the document is very important and it is supposed to be submitt latest by 20.08.09 to the University. Because of delay in post i am getting problem.

Kindly look in to the matters and despatch immedeatly as the requirment is most urgent.

Your sincerely

My regd no is [protected]
              Year - Apr 2018
              Karnataka secondary edn bd
              Sats No[protected]

Pls send my migration certificate to my home address

Migration Certificate — Extremely delayed or lost

I have sent a courier containing Migration certificate on 25/08/2008 to be submitted in Christ college Bangalore before the...