MPEB

MPEB Complaints & Reviews

MPEB — Power cut

There is a power cut in Vikasnagar area since early morning (6 AM) but there is no information given if...
Respected sir, I want to drag your attention to the high amount of bill we are receiving every month i just want to have a...

Respected sir, I am a resident of bairagarh lake city pride.I want to draw your attention towards no lightning of street light in our area since few days. As this is causing trouble to the people who pass by the route.please fix the issue as soon as possible thankyou.

In adityapuram bhind road, there ia no power from last 6hrs, please resolve urgently!! It is very critical

Sir I pay my electricity bill through electricity bill phone pay app my money is debited from my account to bd.[protected]@icici but my bill is still not paid help me to refund my money
      My phone pay transaction I'd is ..[protected]
      Bill amount is Rs. 1511
      Electricity bill not paid on money is deducted from my bank account
      Electricity bill not paid on money is deducted from my bank account

every month we received electricitybill of around 14000/RS feb month.its very high kindly check it pls help me
        its around 1000-00 Rs per month but month of feb is very high its 14000 Rs

Jaspal singh Dhariwal
        Mobile [protected]
          Dear Sir

Mera bijli ka bill pura jama h fir bhi sir mere bijli connection kat diya gya h jo maine cm helpline...

After scanning Bhim app.. amount debited but did not receive any receipt
          Electricity bill receipt

I want to inform you that the current reading 839 given in my bill number 8559 is wrong, this reading has been taken by your employee on 25th july 2019today, on 25 august 2019, the current reading 782 of the same meter number 00416505 should be checked on the spot and rectify this mistake. According to your bill number 8559, i have deposited the entire money 9002 /- please correct this mistake and adjust it to the next bill.

Randhir singh
            Gunina food products enterprises

Cont [protected]
              I am resident of 40 quarters, koh-e-fiza the street lights of the road are not working since a month. Due to this the residents...

MPEB Recent Comments