My 24x7 Cab Lucknow
2.5

My 24x7 Cab Lucknow Complaints & Reviews

It's very disgusting and and embarrassing service that I experienced twice. After confirm booking of cab these people did not provided their services. Not only poor service but they did not informed you about unavailability of the vehicle.
I have booked a cab on 6th April booking ID C235143 from my cab 24x7 at 4.30 pm from Chowk Lucknow to Charbagh Lucknow.
On 4.30 when I called them back then they replied "Sorry we can not provide you can" I had to catch my train from Charbagh but these people made me so mentaly stressed by doing this.
Really embarrassing...very poor service

Reach me through email: [protected]@gmail.com
Apr 07, 2016
Updated by Hasan22
Cheating

The web booking with ID C50627 was not honored by the company. first they said this Booking id does not exist.. when i said your booking ID is sequential, it cannot happen that it does not exist. then they said it does exist but it is showing an error.

I am stuck in an unknown area 14 Km from my home at 12 am with no other conveyance and worried about the safety and security of my wife and 2 year old baby.

This is very unfair on the part of this cab company operating out of Lucknow and not honoring the commitment and exposing the customers to the risk of life.
    Aug 13, 2020