NDA 2

NDA 2 Complaints & Reviews

my roll no. is 059601, i have yet not received ssb interview call letter..and plz tell me the date of interview.
thanx.
my roll no is 072257 ihave not yet recieved my ssb call letter
I have qualified in NDA-II.Roll No-089654.Not yet received call letter .Only Bangalore centre has displayed the dates of SSB interview but the rest centre has not displaed .Since my name is not there in Bangalore centre, you are requested to kindly let me know the other centre''s SSB dates.
i have passed nda2 written exam but not yet recieved my interview call letter

tell me when it will be dispatched
i have not recieved ssb cal letter of nda2 2009
please tell the date of ssb interview
i have qualified nda2 written exam but not recieved my ssb call.please tell me about the ssb date & when will it be come?
i have passed nda 2 written exam could u tell me when i get my call letter
sir, i have passed nda 2 2009 but i did not recieve my interview letter untill.
I HAVE NOT GOT MY SSB LETTER WHEN WILL I GOT IT
Respected Sir,

I have passed NDA 2 2009 written exam, could you please tell me, when will I get a call letter for SSB interview. My roll number is 066438.
i have passed the NDA-2 2009 written exam..my roll no.is 002795.
and yet not received my call letter.Can u plz help me know my dates of intervw.

respected sir,
i Ayan Ghosh [027950] had recieved ur ssb interview letter yesterday. u gave me the date on 3rd january2010. but sir i can't attend due to my practical examinations of higher secondary exam. can u please tell me about the aproximate date of the subsequent absentee batch of the ssb interview .
r sir,
most humbly i want t o say that i didnt my call letter to ssb till now . my roll no is 135969

yours obidiently

saurabh purohit
sir i have been selected in ndaii but have not recieved the letter yet please inform me about that
Sir i have been selected in ndaii but not have recieved the letter yet.my roll no. is 083526 please inform me about that
SIR I HAVE BEEN CLEARED NDA 2 BUT I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE CALL LATER YET PLEASE INFORM ME MY ROLL NO IS 105574
Dar sir,
I have cleared the nda-2 exams 2009. I have not received my ssb letter yet.Please tell me what Ihave to do?My roll no.is 125053.
i feel proud to express my success in the recently held nda 2 2009 examinations. but, it is disheartening that i haven't recieved my interview letter. This request is in similiar fashion to the above given ones. i am very much eager to know when i would recieve the call letter.My roll no. is 087943.
WITH GREAT ANTICIPATION,
MEYYAPPAN M N
dear sir
i have cleared nda exam but i have not got my call letter
my roll no. is 133610
please send soon

my roll no is 130813 and i have passed nda exam but i dont get my call letter
Sir, till now i have'nt recieved my ssb letter, i have qualified the written exam of nda & na 2, 2009. i hav e-mailed several times but never got a rply nor i have recieved my letter, ,
so please kindly look into it and send the letter as soon as possible.
so please kindly look into it and send the letter as soon as possible.My roll number is 047939
i could not recieved my inteterview call letter.tell me when it to be held
my roll no: 051035.. i dint get my ssb call letter ... can u plz help me ...
sir i have cleared nda 2 written exam &i have e-mailed many times but i did not got any reply nor i have received my call letter.so please kindly take action on this as soon as possible. my hall ticket no -084952
i dint get ma ssb call letter til nw.wn m going to get it
Respected Sir,
I have cleared the nda2 exam 2009. I have not recieved my ssb call letter. And my roll_no is 117391
So please send me ssb call letter.
Thank you.
my roll no is 019887, i have qualified my nda(ii) written exams but has not received ssb call letter till date. kindly inform me about this.
ph :[protected]
respected sir
I am madugula tarun .sir, please tell about the call letter dispatch information .I cleared the nda2 written exam but the call letter has not yet reached . please give the date of my interview . my roll number is 099658 thanking you sir
i have quallified nda(II) written exam but not got my ssb interview call letter.my roll no. is 019887. please inform me about my problem.ph no.[protected].
my roll is 031260. i have qualified nda2 but not got ssb call letter yet
i have cleared nda exam but i have not got my call letter
my roll no. is 066633
please send soon and guide me what to do
i have qualified NDA &NA 2 examination
my roll no is 027909
i have not received interview call letter please send me details about interview as soon as possible
what is the date of ssb for nda 2 2009
sir my roll no is 015529
i had qualified the written exam and still not recieved the call letter.Other have already recieved it. Please send it as soon as possible.my name is there in the list of candidates called for ssb and the centre alloted is banglore on 22 jan.
sir my roll no is 015529
my roll no is 027909
so please kindly look into it and send the letter as soon as possible.
i am pass nda exam,
my roll no. is 125677, i have yet not received ssb interview call letter..and plz tell me the date of interview.
i have qualified nda-2 written 2009...i have not received my ssb call letter. Please Tell me about it.
my roll no. is 038447 and yet i didn't get call letter so kindly tell me my interview.
date
sir i akash chaudhary roll no 59121 has qualified nda 2 examination paper, but didnt received my ssb interview s letter kindly inform
respected sir,
i sumeeth kanojia having roll no. 140046 cleared the NDAII written exam and haven't recieved my call letter for ssb yet.
i sumeeth kanojia having roll no-140046 cleared the NDAII, 2009 exam and haven't received my call letter for ssb yet. so i want u to send me as soon as possible.
sir i have cleared NDA 2-2009 written exam but not yet received the ssb interview call.so plz tell me when will i receive ssb call letter...
I am Qualify the nda & na (II) written exam.2009 & my roll No. is 130813 (Saurabh Shukla) but till date not received interview call latter & date, So, please send call latter of interview & conform the interview date
i am qualify the written exam. of nda & na (II) 2009. but till date i have not received my call letter for interview. So, please send my call letter as soon as possible.

thanks
sir I have cleared my NDA II exam and till now I have not recieved my ssb call letter. Kindly inform me as soon as possible .
Respected Sir,
I'm Yogesh Kumar Manchanda, belongs to Ferozepur City(Punjab).

I have cleared NDA & NA (2) 2009 written examination. But, it is disheartening that I haven't recieved my interview call letter. But my friend has got the interview call letter. My Roll No. is 093633. So humbly request u to send me my interview call letter as soon as possible. So that i can prepare for my exam. My first prefrence is INDIAN NAVY.
My address is Yogesh Kumar Manchanda S/o Sh. Suresh Kumar Manchanda, Sant Nagar, Church Street No. 1, Ichhe Wala Road. Ferozepur City.
Punjab (152002). contact number :[protected], [protected].
sir my roll no. is 103766, , , , , , , , , i have not yet recieve the ssb call letter.
pls send it to me and tell the date of interview, , , , ,
thanx
My roll no. is 122306. I haven't received the SSB call letter for interview so please tel me the date my interview
My roll no. is 012885. I haven't received the SSB call letter for interview so please tel me the date my interview
roll no.052155
i have not yet received my nda 2 call letter .please inform me about that.
hello sir my roll no is 000263 and i have passed nda exam but i dont get my call letter pls mail it sir in my email id.
I have cleared the nda-2 exams 2009. I have not received my ssb letter yet.Please tell me what Ihave to do?My roll no.is 137934
plz tell my new SSB interview date

ankit kumar
roll no - 127592
phone no- [protected]
sir, i have not recieved my SSB call letter. My roll no.-040589
my roll no. is 040589, i have yet not received ssb interview call letter..and plz tell me the date of interview.
thanks
Sir, till now i have'nt recieved my ssb letter, i have qualified the written exam of nda & na 2, 2009. so please kindly look into it and send the letter as soon as possible.
i want to know about my ssb centre and date of interview as i have cleared nda2 roll no 148654
Sir, till now i have not recieved my ssb letter, i have qualified the written exam of NDA 2.
So plz kindly look into it and send the letter as soon as possible.

And inform me by e-mail. thnk you
my roll no is 140446
RESPECTED SIR
I CLEARED THE EXAM OF NDA2 BUT STILL I DON'T GET MY SSB CALL LETTER
PLEASE SIR TELL ME THAT WHEN & WHERE MY INTERVIEW IS TAKING PLACE.
MY ROLL NO. IS:-052795
THANKYOU
sir due to certain conditions i will not be able to attend the SSB on the date given by selection centre allahabad for nda-2 held on 30 august 2009.The given date for ssb date was[protected].so please tell me the date of absentee batch as soon as possible as it is very very important for me .
sir plz tell the date of absent batch of allahabad for nda-2 2009
my roll no is 065207 so plz help me...
i got a letter to attend interview at banglore but i will not be able to attend because of my counselling how can i change my date of interview?
sir my roll no is 111425.i have passed written exam of nda1 2010 when will i get that .please inform me soon
Sir, my roll number is 012511, have not recieved my ssb call letter for interview. Please inform me..
i have not received my ssb call letter
my nda-2-2010 roll no. is 071508
please send me now
Sir, I have passed nda2 written exam but not yet recieved my interview call letter
my roll no. is 055068
please send soon
SIR, I CLEARED THE WRITTEN EXAM OF NDA2 0F 2010 BUT I AM NOT RECIEVED MY SSB CALL LETTER so please kindly look into it and send the letter as soon as possible.
i cleared nda II, 2010
but has not yet received the call letter, my reporting date at centre has gone and today i came to know about it.
please help me if there is any other way.
i will be thankfull to you.
my roll no. is 104437

my contact details are
[protected], [protected]
email id-
[protected]@hotmail.com
I have not received my SSB Interview Letter for NDA-2, 2011, My Roll No. is 163556, Please mail the same on this E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com.