Net4India

Net4India Complaints & Reviews

Domain, emails not working from last 5 months
no support from customer care

need our reneval payment...
Sir / Madam,

We r facing problem as we r not able to update our website (boislindia.com) which host at Net4India....
This is very gruesome act of Net4 India. During pandemic times this has caused a far bigger concerns to our business by abruptly...

I have to domain transfer net4 india to another domain provider (google or godaddy).

We have several domains through net4india, now these all domains are not working, pls us me how we can take code to restore our domains with any other service provider
    We are into domain dispute revolution services and we have retrieve many domains please contact us so we can help you out to get your domain back.
    [protected]@infotonicsmedia.com
    Thanks.
    We have several domains with net4india can anyone help us in this regards.

Raj Padmanabhan
    +91 [protected]
    [protected]@gmail.com
    Hi, this is my number [protected] give me a call, i think i can help you in that

we have paid for our domain name hindustanpkg.com to net 4 Indian for 5 years . But since last 3 days we...

We are not able to receive mails and also not getting any support from Net4India for transfer of domain to other hosts. We are facing financial losses due to this . Please help us out.

contact: anand.[protected]@gmail.com

We are trying to reach net4india but we are not able to reach them via mail or contact or control panel. I request you get Auth code for the domains sonalearn.org and sonaversity.org to transfer from net4india.
        It help us to safe our domain live.
        Hi Ram,

Please raise a request in ICANN for auth code, Once received share the code to another domain registry.

regards,
        Hi Ramu,

Please raise a Request in ICANN for Authe code and share it with another Domain Registry for Domain transfer. Please find the link below. I hope this will helps you.

Vijay

Our organization has CRN ID no.[protected] which does not allow us to login due to net4.com or net4.in has not been working.

Without login how can we transfer our domain to other registrar or service provider.

Pl assist us to get the issue resolved.

Thank you.
          Warm Regards
          We are even facing similar issue. It is not related to transfer but updating DNS records. But their website their customer care numbers are simply not working.
          Hi Jack,

Net4india company has closed.

Vijay

We have been using net4india domain from last 10 yrs and it has suddenly stop working and no information has been passed to...