New Rajasthan Khadi Shop

New Rajasthan Khadi Shop Complaints & Reviews

Dear SIr/Madam,

I visited Rajasthan on 26 Jan'18. I bought Kambal, Sarees and suit clothes from New Rajasthan...

We have purchased Rajai and Sarees from this shop. We were supposed to receive the order 2-3 days...but now its 15 days we have not received the order. The telephone number printed on cash receipt is wrong.

I really dont know how to reach them and get the order delivered.

The shop details are -
New Rajasthan Khadi Shop, Regd No SH - 1497, Near Shri Jagat Siromani Temple Road, Amer (jaiur) - 302028.
TIN No. [protected]
ph no[protected].

If you can help on this it would be really helpful.

Thanks - Varsha

Dear sir/madam
    I was on a visit to Jaipur last month[protected] to[protected]. On 17th I purchased 3 sarees(with one more as free gift) from:
    New Rajasthan Khadi Shop
    Regd. No. SH-1497
    Near Shri Jagat Siromani Tempal Road
    Amer(Jaipur)-302028
    Phone :[protected]

Sarees were Guaranteed for 2 years for Quality and Colour otherwise they'll replace the faulty one. But when one of the saree was washed it colour as well as print started to lose. My mother tried for other sarees also and the result was same. I tried to call on the number given on the bill but it says number not present.
    Please help me out of this situation as I feel traited and people their are cheating innocent tourists. Certainly this type cheating s are going to give a bad impression on tourist coming to Jaipur and purchasing handicraft items shall gradually fall.
    Kindly provide some solution to get my money back.
    Avinash Barwal
    Faulty products sold by
    Aug 13, 2020
    please give me your current phone number. mujhe ek dress change karna hai...

regards