OBC Certificate

OBC Certificate Complaints & Reviews

Respected Sir/Madam,
I had applied for online renewal of OBC Non-creamy layer certificate on 09/03/2021. But till...
I have applied for Obc anglo indian caste certificate for my daughter's keam application on 12/04/21 and till now the village...
Sir i am akash gorai, i am apply for obc-b certificate in online and durgapur sdo office also called for submission essential...

In the admission procedure of apj abdul kalam technical university, uttar pradesh lucknow, for m. Tech admissions, there was no prior information provided to bring the caste certificate of current financial year. At the time of document verification they did not accpet the caste certificate of previous financial year niehter did they provide any time for arranging the latest caste certificate and considered us in general category due to which we could not get any govt college despite of having good rank.
Kindly look into the matter as it is violation of our rights.

Respected sir,
    Myself nilanjana roy. I applied for obc - b catagory on 14/08/2017 through online and hiring and all doc already submitted on 24.08.2017. My application no:obcwb[protected]/10349. For last 4 months its showing processing at inquiry level. When i reached to municipality office they refer me to sdo office, but sdo office declined that they still not receipt anything. Now after 4 month, madhyamgram municipality officer says they not sent anything to barasat sdo office as they don't get time. It is still pending at madhyamgram municipality office and they didn't give any time frame.

Sir, they don't know how they are playing with the future of a candidate. After 4 month passing there is no improvement and not any progress.

Plz help.

Municipality name: madhyamgram (Kol-700129)
    Sdo office-barasat.
    Obc application no:obcwb[protected]/10349
    Sir, I am Ravi Meena from GANJ BASODA, M.P., my 12th result will announced soon, for some forms I need caste certificate but our JUDICIARY has rejected my form for processing caste certificate. It is required in future.So, kindly pay attention on my request.It is a serios matter for me.
    Sincerely, Thank you

I, Barnali Ghosh, successfully made online application for OBC-b certificate, and therefore submitted the printed...

Sir, i, Afsar Hossen Mallick, had applied for obc on 25/06/2014. My obc application no- OBCWB12032014/3949 and have successfully submitted the required documents. But i am unable trace my certificate.. I have visited our BDO offce, and the office said that it is under enquiry level. I have waited almost 8-9 months.. Please help me out. I really need the same for future. Sir i will be highly obliged if my request is given concern . Yours faithfully Afsar Hossen Mallick. Ph No-[protected].
      No information about my Cast certificate

OBC Certificate — Irrelevant rejection of center caste certificate

Sir, I am obc ncl candidate and i have a obc ncl certificate of issuance date 28/6/2014 and i have recently applied for center obc certificate but they have rejected my application due to belongingness to creamy layer but my father has recruited as class c officer then how can they reject my application
      my application no is [protected]

Sir, i, shahnawz alam, had applied for obc on 19/05/2014.My obc application no- obcwb17012014/4301 and have successfully submitted the required documents. But i am unable trace my certificate.. I have visited our councilor, he said me to visit the obc office again. And the office said that it is under enquiry level. I have waited almost 8-9 months.. Please help me out. I required it for many joints exam. I have completed my second year. I really need the same for future. Sir i will be highly obliged if my request is given concern . Yours faithfully shahnwaz alam
        No information about my obc certificate

Dear Sir, We are from OBC cremy layer. But, one of my uncles son and daughter had used false declaration and Obc certificate...

Respected Sir,
          I AM SK Nizum Mondal.My OBC Acknowledgement Slip details below.
          Government of West Bengal
          Application for OBC Certificate
          Acknowledgement Slip
          Application : OBCWB09062013/3074 Date :02/04/2013
          Name : SK NIZUM MONDAL
          Father's Name : SK NAZRUL ISLAM
          Address : BISWASHARBATI, PO: RAINA, PS: RAINA, BARDHAMAN, WEST BENGAL, PIN: 713421
          Applied for :OBC-A Community:SEKH/SEIKH.
          I also verified all my hard copy of documents and present status of my obc certificate is show in website is under process at S.D.O level. But now harashment for getting my certificate.