Pan Card Not Received

Pan Card Not Received Complaints & Reviews

My pan is not recieved but courier is showing it to be delivered
Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. As you may be aware, the Income Tax Department (ITD) has authorized only two entities viz., 1. NSDL e-Gov and 2. UTIITSL for providing PAN related services on its behalf. Further, NSDL e-Gov or ITD has not appointed THE PANCARD.com nor provided any authorization for providing PAN related services. Kindly note that all the PAN related data is the exclusive property of customers and ITD.

My consignment number is m991q4967987. I have not received my pan card yet but its showing that shipment is delivered. I need...

This pan card return but This pan card not delivered on my address. because nsdl send to my pen card to the other area post office(shalimar bagh). we go on post office they say pan card is send your branch ashok vihar. but they return our pan card to nsdl. Item delivery attempted Door Locked-Intimation Served this status is mention on my pan card status. so please send my pan card on my home branch office(ASHOK VIHAR). not make another mistake.
    EA[protected]IN PRAMOD KUMAR
    Mo.: [protected]/[protected]
    Send PAN Card to other post office branch by big mistake of nsdl.

Dear sir ma'am

I have applied two PAN CARD for my family members but till date PAN NUMBER not allotted
      1st pan card applied on 4th October 2016 with acknowledgment no: [protected] (applicant name: POOJA JHA)

2nd pan card applied on 10th October 2016 with acknowledgment no: [protected] (applicants name: BACCHI DEVI ) but till date not allotted Pan number both of acknowledgment, regarding I have multiple time call to concern person on contact no :[protected] but always some times not picking phone call or some time giving falls commitment that " we will update it end of the day " but till time bot allotted pan no due to lots of financial work is pending .

so please check complete matters and update pan no immediately

thanks

AVDHESH kumar
      Dear Avdhesh,

This has reference to the query/complaint raised by you.

The concern shared will be analysed and the status of the same will be sent to the email ID as furnished in PAN application Form.

For any other clarification/assistance from our side, you may please call us at[protected] or write us on [protected]@nsdl.co.in.

I Richa Choudhary have applied for change/correction in My Pan Card No-AFRPA0139E and submitted...

PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED.

UTI PAN CARD SERVICE
        I have not receive my PAN card
        I have not receive my PAN card at my address yet now. I have applied on 22.12.2010 months before. My PAN card status is showing that it has been dispatched. As my pan card was dispatched by postal on 08/01/2011 but not yet received.

Details are below.
        Application No[protected]
        Coupon No[protected]

Applicant Name- DEVKI
        Status-Dispatched (08/01/2011)
        By Postal

Please do need full as soon as possible AND SEND THE CARD ON MY FOLLOWING ADDRESS
        Village- Pehladpur,
        Post Office- Deeg,
        Tehsil- Ballabgarh,
        Distt.- Faridabad,
        Haryana.
        E-Mail ID- [protected]@yahoo.com
        Aug 13, 2020

Pan card — pan card issued, but not received

PAN CARD NO. CICPS9451F
        APPLICATION NO.37346970
        PAN TRACKER NO.[protected]

above mentioned pan card issued two months back, but which is not received yet.
        pls give me details.

Mobile No.[protected]

Pan card — Pan Card Issued but not delivered

I have been issued a Pan Card No.AHQPD8914R from your end during the year 2005 but not delivered to me. I am facing a lot of problems in my business. Kindly confirm us immediate over phone No.[protected] or above mentioned e-mail.

PAN card issued but not delivered yet — PAN card issued but not delivered yet

My mothe rinlaw has applie dfor PAN card and the PAN card number is AIBPD5268Q, but it was not deleivered till date.Please let us know whether we need to apply for duplicate PANcard or we can ask for the PAN card delivery
        my Acknowledgement Number : [protected], Permanent Account Number (PAN) : CRSPS7060P my PAN card has been dispatched on 21-Apr-2010 by speed post vide airway bill
        no. EM[protected]IN, at the address for communication but my pan card not received how to get my card please info me my contact no [protected]

NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD

I, Mr. Radhakrishnan has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it...

pan card depatch id no[protected] in the name of Dinesh Kumar Paswan R/o16/891 Bapa Nagar, H Block, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005

Pan card — Regarding delay in despatch of PAn CARD

Respected Sir/Madam,

I applied for PAN card on 29-01-08.My Application No. is[protected] and Coupan No. is[protected]. While checking status on internet it is displaying that my PAN card has already been despatched on 28-FEB-2008 by Courier but I haven't received yet.
          Therefore, I request you to register my complain and take some necessary actions and resend by SEED POST which will be helpful for me in receiving my PAN card.
          I shall be highly obliged.

Very truely yours

Satya Prakash
          Respected Sir/Madam,

I had earlier applied for PAN card on 16.02.09.My Application No. is[protected] and Coupan No. is[protected]. While checking status on internet it is displaying No Result found also, I request you to register my complain and take some necessary actions and send by SPEED POST which will be helpful for me in receiving my PAN card.
          I shall be highly obliged.

Very truely yours

Anil Kumar
          dear sir / mam,

PLEASE LOOK IN TO THIS MATTER AS VERY URGENT BASIS . I REQUIRE BILLOW MENTION PAN CARD WITHEN 31ST MARCH 10 .
          Your b/m laminated PAN card has been despatched to your communication address by Maruti Air Courier on-06/03/2010, the Courier survice not yet returned undelivered, plz you contact Maruti Air Courier office.

Please note your PAN status

Date of Despatch 06/03/2010
          Despatch ID 49693086
          Bundle ID 80983

Consignment/UCP No[protected]

Plz you are contact Maruti Air Courier office.
          Contact no:[protected]

Thanks & Regards,
          Ashish kr. Jha.
          PAN DEPT-KOLKATA

I applied for the pancard last year through a vendor, he has given pan card number but he did hand over my pan card till now, his name is kulkarni, please help me out to get my card, my card number as per his information is BQLPS3762B,

please do the needful

with regards
            syed murtaja alli

I have applied for changing my Address 2 months back but till date i have not received my PAN Card.

Please look into the issue as soon as possible.

PAN No: AHUPD5044L
            Name: Hetal Arvindbhai Desai
            This is my Pan Card Number which I got online- AMFPD1393N, under Jurisdiction- NWR/W/53/4.

Till Date i have not recieved any information about my pan card. Even i paid the full amount to apply. I searched online and got to know my number.

Kindly Look into the matter and and arrange my card to be sent in my address.
            i had applied in month of april on internet my PAN NO IS - BAJPK2719L---

BUT I DID NOT RECIVED PAN CARD TILL NOW.

ASHISH KUMAR S/O- NAUBAHAR SINGH

VILLAGE- SEERVASHUCHAND,

POST- KASAMPUR GARHI

BIA- AFZALGARH

DISTT- BIJNOR

UTTAR PRADESH

PIN- 246722

i received a call from a person who tell me i have your pan card please confirm your proper address on[protected] but that after i didn, t get that after anything . please help me this is important for me.

I william richard oldbury submitted my details for my pan card 3 months ago, but i did not recieve it as yet.

Kindly look into this matter ASAP.

Thank you.

William richard oldbury,
            christ church,
            south lallaguda,
            secunderabad. 500017.
            Phone number : [protected]
            helo Sir, Madam
            i am devender singh applying pan card from L.T.PAN SERVICE CENTERE KHANA(LUDHIANA) dated-6/09/08 but i can not recived my pan card as per given in the application is 15 days
            please send me mail for may pan caed status

regrds

Devender singh
            application Sr.No[protected]
            I HAVE APPLIED FOR CORRECTION IN MY NAME AS IT WAS BEFORE LIKE "AZIM AHMAD"APPEARED ON THE CARD BUT NOW I WANT IT AS "MD.AZIMUDDIN AHMAD"WHICH IS MY ACTUAL NAME I WAS APPLIED IT ON 11.02.2009.AT THE CENTRE-CRCC, KEONJHAR, CODE-20RB243.MY PAN NO-ALUPA9255F, AND FEE COUPON NO[protected],

IT HAS BEEN ALREADY 3 MONTHS I HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT YET, KINDLY DO THE NEEDFULL.
            I have applied for PAn Ced under blue form CFS no is[protected] and coupon no is. 7707351 dt. 8/11/2004. Iam holding PAN NO. AEBPS7933K STILL IHAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PAN CARD

Kindly look into the matter at your earliest

I Mrs. Nayana Sarawade, having Pan no- AMZPS4715P, have not received my Pan card physically from last 8 yrs. I only have my pan no with which I am filling my returns every year.

Please kindly look into this matter on ASAP basis and arrange to send it to my new address:
            Mrs. Nayana Sarawade

Regds,

Yours faithfully

Mrs. Nayana Sarawade
            Respected Sir/Madam,

My Consignment No. ZB2622573, dispatched through First Flight Courier Pvt. Ltd. form Mumbai PAN card office (NSDL), PAN Card No. AKYPT5305K to the below address had returned by insufficient address but the address is correct. So, i[censored] find the consignment returned plz re-return to the below address.

Satish B Tatteppanavar.
            K B Cross, P B Road,
            Ranebennur - 581 115.
            Dist: Haveri.
            State: Karnataka.
            Mob. No: [protected]

Hope u will do the needful.
            Thanking You,
            Yours,
            Satish B T.
            I had applied for new PANCARD dated on 19-OCT-2013 and my acknowledgment number is [protected] but after long time I have not received my PANCARD nor my pan is allotted ..
            NONE of the above numbers are reachable.
            I also sent e-mail to NSDL regarding the same but still not received any reply,

So my humble request to you kindly do the needful.

NANDA KUMAR
            I had applied for pan card 45 days before and my acknowledgment number is [protected]...Everytime when I check the status online the application shows this message "Your application is under process at NSDL - TIN Facilitation Center. Kindly call[protected]/4716302/4716303 for further processing of your application."
            NONE of the above numbers are reachable.

So my humble request to you kindly do the needful.

rahil ali mir

Its been more than six months that I have not receivedmy PAN CARD . In the begining I checked it through the net with the acknowledgement no. and check for the pan no. Then I was waiting that I would receive the PAN CARD but I didnot receive it . Would request you to just let me know the reason why ? I have not received my pan card .

MY PAN CARD NO. - AIQPC1628J

Kirte Rao
              acknowledgement no is [protected]
              name prem chand

Its been more than one months that I have not receivedmy PAN CARD . In the begining I checked it through the net with the acknowledgement no. and check for the pan no. Then I was waiting that I would receive the PAN CARD but I didnot receive it . Would request you to just let me know the reason why ? I have not received my pan card .