Patel Packers And Movers

Patel Packers And Movers Complaints & Reviews

I had booked a parcel delivery from Mumbai to Kanyakumari

Which was promised to be completed within 5 days but the same is not completed even after days

Still no commitment of delivery

We have been following up for a delivery since the last 4 days. Not just is there delay but there was a very rude response as well. Despite not honouring their timelines, we are now being harassed to make complete payment for the products to be released. When asked for photographs, we were flat out refused. When we suggested we would make payments once the products reach our home (and before unloading), that too has been refused. Our things...
    I have booked Movers and Packers from Mumbai to Ahmedabad.
    The lady named Nisha is sweet talker and will accept all terms intitially and will explain. You have to pay money during uploading in cash. Once money is given, then forgot the service and the luggage.
    They will just dump the luggage at destination end and will not bother. They have damaged many items . After calling, they are behaving very rudely and will give many...
    I booked their service on 21 June 2021. I had to wrap up my flat in Mumbai and move back to my native because of the death of my young brother last month. As I was told by Ms. Ranjan, that it will take 3 hours for packing. I scheduled my trip to Mumbai for this purpose accordingly. When I updated Ms. Ranjan, that I have reached Mumbai, she told me that the vehicle that she has arranged is small and may not fit all my luggage so she will have...
    People's are full fraud and thief. My costliest items are missing also my Air Conditioners is full damage I had loss of almost 20-25k. Company has not paid a single penny for my damage and missing item. When informed to the lady who is SPOC from company she directly said she will not pay a single amount for that even on beginning when the rate was fixed by discussion but after packing and loading they charged my extra 6k amount which I had...
    Earnest request to avoid these goons, especially after our experience with Ms. Nisha - She took our products and threatened us to take it back - later after much pleading she took the products and misplaced one of them. She acts like she is a goon and in reality she is - PLS AVOID THESE BUNCH OF LOSER SCAMERS ESPECIALLY MS NISHA! Really Really regret ever associating with these bunch of goons...

Initially the sales executive - mr. Sanjay (Marketing executive) had promised us rs 800 per bag to transport from mumbai to hyderabad and said that they will give online tracking and insurance covered. (Screenshot attached). Then after packing was complete, they started asking additional 400 rs for 2 bags.
    After multiple rounds of discussion with mr. Sanjay and ms. Ranjan patel (From patel packers and movers) they started threatening us and mr. Sanjay started using foul language.
    We had no other option but to agree to the rates as they had completely packed our luggage. During the packing, we had told ms. Ranjan patel that the goods are to be delivered at 1st floor.

Insurance: initially they will say entire end to end insurance is covered, post sending the luggage, they told us that only accident and fire to the vehicle is provided (Which comes with any third party vehicle insurance). They do not provide any kind of insurance service (False promising)

At destination (Hyderabad): mr. Sanjay calls and tells us that they don't have manpower in hyderabad and the truck driver is asking for additional 1000 rs. For unloading the luggage else, he will throw the luggage. This was not shared with us in the beginning that they are facing manpower shortage. When called ms. Ranjan, she didn't respond to our calls and switched off her mobile phone. Mr. Sanjay then started giving me hindi abuses on the phone and threatened me. We had to unload the luggage ourselves (Which we had to ask our relative to do in hyderabad)

Very poor service, no manners in talking to client, greedy and rude behavior by the sales executive, no guarantee of the goods.

To anyone checking this review, please do not use patel packers & movers. Please comment for any more information

I have select ppam for shifting my fridge from mumbai to gujarat.
      1) initially they confirmed that they will charge 4000 rs but when they came for pickup they were asking 4300 rs. And even though on ground of humanity i paid 4200.
      2) they committed delivery in 4 days but they took 7 days
      3) almost every where they damaged my fridge.

S0, never trust this people and never pay in advance.
      Please check...
      We are highly disappointed with the treatment people are giving to our requirement and damaged consignment. Even insurance policy is not shared with us to claim damages and giving only quote from insurance company.

All items are damaged during international transit and cheated with insurance policy as well as packing of material.

We have never seen such a lousy organization and people who do not respond on calls,...

I have been cheated. with good promises that all damages will be paid in satisfaction, i shifted my household goods and car from powai mumbai to dehradun defence colony by patel packers and movers at ghatkopar east (pic miss ranjan) mumbai. private insurance cover was taken for 5800 inr.
      However on arrival dehradun, damages were found as shown on photo and it was reported by phone and email immediately to miss ranjan. she said money will be paid immediately. my bank details were provided to her. no money came, inspite of repeated reminders both on phone and emails to owner mr. pate, ranjan and the insurance companies future generali india insurance company limited mumbai/ mclarens young loss adjusters and surveyors and b) wilson loss adjusters and surveyors. there was no reply from owner and the moving company. the insurance companies were just shifting responsibility to the owners and primary insurance company.
      Its 4 months now, and i realize that i have been cheated surely by patel packers and movers mumbai.
      Aug 13, 2020
      The way this company works is atrocious. Miss Ranjan is the face of the Company but its so disgusting to see a person like her sitting on this position. The people here will commit stars & moon to you before but believe me when it comes to written confirmation they back-out. Miss Ranjan is the most unprofessional person i have faced in my life. Its annoying that she is the decision power to cancel the deal, would really like to know the status of her designation, or is it that she is the owner of the Company. Despite reading negative reviews about her & the Company we still thought about them because she was committing everything verbal with her sweet talks on telephone but when we asked for written commitment she behaved rude & refused to give written commitment & was arguing non stop with me, and when i told her not to shout as even i am a literate person...she said she really does not care who i am but would not work for us and banged the phone down
      Will NEVER NEVER recommend this Company to anyone...
      Pathetic experience...and Company
      I just moved my house hold material from one place to another place From Santacruz to Indore through Patel packers and movers, and we found them quite good. Since this is the first time we have to used packers and movers’ service, so I can't compare among other packers. I just share my experience….

When I call them Firstly they provided me online rough estimate Quotation on call as per my declared item list, than their executive come at my home for survey my house hold material and he provide me final Quotation of complete Services which including Packing, Transportation, Loading, Unloading, AC dismantle and assemble, car moving I just think my search was completed now, And I feel relief after talking with Patel packers executive. At the time of packing day they arrive on time as they commit, do the packing quickly and neatly make sure nothing is left out at home. Amassing team work and Mutual understanding over there. At the time o[censored]nloading place, they try to keep the items at appropriate places like kitchen item at kitchen, bedroom items at bedroom, hall item at hall and big big item just like fridge, washing machine, cupboard, double bed, dressing table, sofa set as per our requirement. I Just want to say thanks to Patel Packers team, you guys give me such a great and tension free service…I recommended to my friends and colic to your reference. Thank you so much….god bless you.

I have always search Packing Moving Service because of my Job wich is exhibition of paintings. screening packers and movers, managing valuables, making an inventory of possessions, and then micromanaging the whole process of transfer takes a toll on a person.

But then I was told that professional packers and movers manage all the hassle on their own. I was surprised to see all that happen in reality when I hired Patel packers and movers. because my past experience was horrible with packers and movers,

While I was shifting from Mumbai to Delhi and Delhi to again Mumbai. Not only were the staff courteous, but they were extra sensitive in packing my artwork and valuables. They were very strict about the quality parameters and were unflinching while loading and unloading of my Goods possessions. They had to lift my possessions to the 8th floor of the society flats in which I am living, but managed it competently without creating any nuisance to neighbors. All my stuff was shifted in tip-top condition. good experience.thanks patel packers.
      I have select PPAM for shifting my fridge from Mumbai to Gujarat.
      1) Initially they confirmed that they will charge 4000 RS but when they came for pickup they were asking 4300 RS. And even though on ground of humanity i paid 4200.
      2) They committed delivery in 4 days but they took 7 days
      3) Almost every where they damaged my fridge.

S0, Never trust this people and never pay in advance.
      Please check attached snaps what they did with my fridge.
      1) Damage pipe connected to compressor which lead gas leakage
      2) Cut on side body damage cooling
      3) Dent all over body

Following are number of concern person who just commit for service but don't give reply or good service.
      Sanjay: [protected]
      Nisha: [protected]

Advice to stay away with such fraud people and poor service provider.

Patel Packers And Movers Recent Comments