PF

PF Complaints & Reviews

PF — pf advance claim

Pavithra8778102670 on Dec 13, 2019
I've applied for the advace claim but i have not received any amount yet.
I have already filed grievance and send many...
Complaint category Government Organizations

PF — employer share deducted in my salary

[email protected] on Mar 9, 2019
Dear sir/madam.

I am working for a delhi based company in contract in 3rd party roll for japanese company....
Complaint category Employers

Rajasbba on Feb 5, 2018

Warm greetings, My name is Raja.V I have epf account at coimbatore region . I had left from organization. Employer created uan profiles as wrongly. So i can't able to claim . Also i had been submitted correction request form epf office at coimbatore, along proof hard copies for which is need to change . But nothing to change still now. Please find the attachment of proof . Please do the needful asap.

MY UAN NUMBER :[protected]

Thanks and Regards,

Raja.V

Mob: [protected]

uan correction

PF — About pf account

PrasuLucky

My company has given a pf account for me.
    I'm not able to check the balance in my that account.br...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Other

Shobhna Thapa
    The complaints mention is nothing atleast they will get money but the most irresponsible and careless department i have ever seen is pf department.. They lost my PF Claim form... How can they do this and when we asked for submitting and processs through photocopy and the slip with is given through them only they refuse it.

what they acjactly want. it is really reduculas
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Sebastian Sebs
      Hello Sir, I was trying to transfer my amount from my old PF to the new one details as below Transferred from : PYKRP[protected] Transfered to ; BGBNG[protected] I have initiated an online transfer and the currnet employer approved it and currently its showing as rejected . But the reason for rejection was not mentioned . Please let me know why its got rejected and what is the next steps to intiate the transfer Status : Current Status :Claim Form 13 for Transfer to New Account Number: AGAINST Old Member Account has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim. Reason of rejection: The reason of rejection is not available in database. You may please contact RO/SRO KRPURAMWHITEFIELD for further details. Hoining to hear from you soon . Thanks Sebastian V M sebastian.[protected]@gmail.com .

chili90
        Hi ,

Request you to pls the status of my pf form submission.

Employee PF No.

TN/35791/23372
        . It is already inoperative and as per my employer, claim is lying with PF office. let me know on the status pls. the account is already inoperative.

regards,

Prakriti

Jogesh Sharma
          Hi Sir/ madam,

I am Jogesh Kumar Sharma, I have checked my PF withdrawal status. It looks like my PF form has been rejected due to some reason and rejection letter has been dispatched to my address . I have not received it yet and i am unable to send them other form as i don't know the actual reason why PF office reject my form .

Can you please investigate the issue and let me know what exactly the problem was, because of that they reject my form.?

Below is the message displaying on PF office site without the reason for rejection of PF withdrawal form

STATUS for Member ID: DSNHP[protected]

Claim ID : DSNHP[protected]
          Status : Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No (DSNHP[protected] has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim.

Claim ID : DSNHP[protected]
          Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (DSNHP[protected] has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim form.
          Reason of rejection: The reason of rejection is not available in database. You may please contact RO/SRO DELHISOUTH for further details
          Hi Sir/ madam,

I am ashok jangra, I have checked my PF withdrawal status. It looks like my PF form has been rejected due to some reason and rejection letter has been dispatched to my address . I have not received it yet and i am unable to send them other form as i don't know the actual reason why PF office reject my form .

STATUS for Member ID: DSNHP[protected]

sandesh.kunal

I have submitted the filled form and all the required documents for PF
            withdrawal on 30th Nov. 2012.

When I checked on website; it says 'PF withdrawal claim is rejected
            and the letter is dispatched to the mentioned address.

But till date I have not received any letter from PF office.

Please let me know the further steps I should be taking to withdraw my PF.

Information:
            Claim ID : APHYD[protected]
            Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No has been rejected. Rejection letter is under
            dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim form.

Thanks & Regards,
            Sandesh Nandagawe

kamal_banti143
              Reason of rejection

My name is Kanwaljit Singh.I had applied for pf withdrawn in my pf account but as per online pf status my claim has rejected.but i am unable to find the reason of rejection. I am trying to find by phone and mail but till now i am not received any response.
              PF A/C NO. MH/BAN/48439/68417
              Kindly give me update of reason of rejection.
              Kanwaljit Singh