PF

PF Complaints & Reviews

fjohnbritto2k
I have not yet received my PF amount.

My PF forms have been submitted to the PF commissioner office, mumbai on June 27th 2011 from my previous organization Patni computer systems, mumbai.

It is now more that 5 months and i have not yet received my PF amount. My PF details given below.

PF account number : MH/18734 /32936

Please do the needful
I have not yet received my PF amount.

My PF forms have been submitted to the PF commissioner office, mumbai on April 9th 2011 from my previous organisation HDB Financial Services.

It is now more that 4 months and i have not yet received my PF amount. My PF details given below.

PF account number : MH/BAN/49611 /697

Please do the needful

shi_818
    I applied for transfer of pf acount from delhi to noida in jan/2010. Till date it is not transfered I tried to follow up through online grievences. the reply recieved from Noida office is that they have reffered the claim application to delhi(north) office. And acc to delhi office, they have not received any transfer application.and both of them closed my complaint. I dont know where I contact now.

Shikha Jain
    I've submitted PF documents for transfer to new employer's account on 01/01/2009 my PF NO. is DL[protected]. Amount is not yet transferred. It is submitted at Mayur Bhavan PF office.

mai 5 nov 2008 ko form bhar kar diya tha abhi thak mara amount nahi aya hai

PF No. MH91327/5749

mujhe amount ka cheque kab bhej rahe hai mere mail ke dura bata dei two weeks yesterday pata kiye to bola gaya chalega

Rajiv kumar
    I want to enquire for my PF transfer from my previous organization to my current PF account.

Currently I am working with Teleca Software Solution Pvt Ltd & my PF No is KN/WF/52025/90

My previous organization is Satyam Computer Services Ltd & the PF no was AP/23034/25794. It was in Hyderabad.
    I had submitted my PF & Pension form on 27/1/10. None piv the telephone processing result is unknown. Pl show me the result in the above e-mail.
    i had sent my pf and pension form on 27/1/10 My a/c no is W/B 24699/42. reis to be sent to me in the above e-mail
    I have aapplied for PF transfer from my previous account # KN/BN/34177/6787 with Infosys BPO limited to my current account # MH/THA/43037/45970 with WNSGS pvt ltd. Till date I have contacted the PF office many times, there is no answer to my phone calls as well as emails.

Please help.
    Respectfully I beg to say that the amount pf Rs.16702/= has transferred through cheque NO.138366 dated 3-9-1998 from my present A/C NO. UP/15886/429. But inspite of several request / application the transferred amount did not add my in present A/C. So, you are requested to add the transferred amount with interest in my present A/C.Hopping for an early and favorable reply.

Yours faithfully
    JAGDAMBA PRASAD GUPTA
    Present A/C NO. UP/15886/429
    Mob-[protected], [protected]
    SirMam
    I just want to know the stutus of these 2 PF No. I've Submited the form in sep.09 in my office and they have submited in PF office on 6th Nov.09 but still my PF amount is not credited in my accout why its late...i[censored] can do any help then please trancfer the PF amount in our given account no.
    I'm waiting for ur reply...

PF NO : AP/HY/56070/20058-Rakesh Kumar
    PF NO : AP/HY/56070/27843-Kusum

Rakesh Kumar
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Akruthi
      Respected sir,

Im spandana i worked in pvt company for 2 years, but due to some problems with out information i quit the job, and then i went to apply for pf amount but they ask me to pay 5000 rupess, i did't paid the money i returned back, now i want my pf amount how i can colloect pls help me to collect my PF money back.

Thanks and Regards,
      Spandana

My PF refund application form was submitted on Sep 08 through SJR Builders, Bangalore Till date refund is not credited to my account. Pls let me know when it will be credited.

My pf Account No:KN/34777/274

Thanks and regards,
      Suresh Kumar M
      PF

My name is Sangeeta and am writing to seek your help with regard to my PF.

I worked with Convergys India (for 6 years) and quit the company in 2006. The company has submitted my PF claim to the Gurgaon PF office as the HO of Convergys is in Gurgaon. An acknolwedgement was received on 12th December. I was told that it will take 60 days for my money to get credited to my account, but it has not been done so far.

When I look up the PF website, it shows that my claim has not been submitted. I have been trying to call the PF office in Gurgaon but no one picks up the calls. my pf number is: HRGGN[protected]

Please help. My emp id was [protected]

Sangeeta
      Dear Team,
      My Emp.ID is[protected]

PF A/C No.---MH/37472/14394
      Pls tell me the current status of PF amt.
      Please make this cheque pay for Kuldeep Kumar in place of Kuldeep Mishra,
      Actually I have NO account of Kuldeep Mishra that's why,
      Thanks in advance

Kuldeep Mishra
      Dear sir/madam,

I am Rahul Malik, Applied for the refund of my PF amount with EPFO office
      at Wazirpur, New Delhi on dated 05.02.2009 .

My PF account No. is DL/35551/094

Til date neither amount is refunded nor any comunication inthis regard has been
      received by me from department .

My sincere request in to refung the PF amount with the applicable rate of interest
      for the period of delay beyound one month from the date of aplication that is
      05.02.2009

Rahul Malik
      Mb-[protected]
      Dear Team,
      My Emp.ID is--IDC58

PF A/C No.---MH/48423/367
      Pls tell me the current status of PF amt.

RAJESH

bharathkumar7645

My PF refund form was submitted on 17th March 2011 in the Regional PF Office Bangalore. Till date the refund is not given. Spoken to the PF office and was informed that it would be done in last week on April. Now That deadline has also passed but there is no response from PF department Bangalore.

Please let me know the status.

My PF No is PF NO- KN/BN/18800/33

Bharath Kumar
        my pf account no.UP/11596/0994 in the name of Ganesh Datt Joshi, I want to know my PF account status and how much amount refund in my bank account and balance.
        Ganesh Datt Joshi
        c-5 Niliyam Colony po- Manpur West
        Haldwani, Nainital, UK
        CELL-[protected]

vijitendratiwari
          My pf form was submitted to pf office wagle state, road no.16 mumbai by my company on 06/11/2010. But my pf settelement still not done.
          pf no. 95802/182
          Name- Vijitendra Tiwari
          Company-Geecy Industrial Services Pvt. Ltd. M-206, B-6, Sector-3, Mahape MIDC, Navi Mumbai-400710
          Kindly help me in withdrawlling my pf money.
          Vijitendra Tiwari
          Hello sir,

I have applied for my PF settlement in the month of sept 2010. My PF number is MH/424A/60237.
          Kinldy let me know the status

Email:[protected]@gmail.com
          Phone:[protected]
          My Pf No is MH/94723/18139 by the name of Pooja Upadhyay . i have directly submitted claim documents as on 6th jan2010 but still i did not received any funds transffer in my account.
          EPF status weblink says claim document not submitted yet.
          Please revert with the status.
          My pf form was submitted to pf office chandigarh state by my company on 02/05/11 But my pf settelement still not done. my pf no is PBCHD[protected], Name-Rajat Bhowmik.company- Quadrant televenture Ltd (Earlier HFCL Infotel ltd), B-71, IA, Ph-7, Mohali, Punjab.
          Kindly let me know the status of my pf money.

Regds,
          Rajat Bhowmik.
          [protected]@rediffmail.com
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

anishhindalco
            PF No : HRFBD/8391/125 Name : ANISH ARORA I have submitted the claim on 26th of August till date i have not received the claim
            Please provide my EPF Status my PF No. and Company Name as follows :

My Name : C.SELVA KUMAR

Company Name : SUN SEA E Services Pvt.Ltd.,

P.F. NO. : TN/39724/482

MOBILE NO:+91-[protected]
            Regards.
            C.SELVAKUMAR
            Good Morning Sir
            I Sent an Application to withdrowl my P F Amount. Please let me know the status of my application. As it is showing Under Process from last one month.

My P F No is, TN/22327/98337

Kalyan Gharphalia
            (DIBRUGARH ASSAM)
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

ramkanu
              the pf commissioner r.p.o nagpur (m.h)
              regional office nagpur
              i self kanubhai h ram my pf no mh/23424/630327 and present employee ultratech cement ltd gujarat and me office send my pf transfer all document by hend to yr office and ricive yr office in 07/06/2010 but now not my pf tranfer in my accont so wye problem ? and i call yr office bun not help me and no anser my privius company adani wilmar ltd mundra (guj)so plz help me mt pf no transfer gj/rjt/42065/233 to mh/23424/630327 and plz note ( epf no mh/23424/05928 so plz help me thankin u

kanubhai h ram mob [protected]
              Hi Sir/Madam,

This is with ref to my PF amount withdrawal, My company has submitted all the necessary doc to withdraw the PF amount My PF account no is KN/24315/262. but till date i didnt received the amount several time i wrote mail to them even call to banglore but they never respond and ask me to come down all the way from delhi if i required detail about my pf so please look into this.

thanks & regards

Rahul Gupta
              Dear sir my name is parvathi my pf is not come my pf number is kn/bn/26020/1807

Minni Bhandari
                Hi sir/mam

I am Minni Arora, I have worked with Kochar Infotech Pvt Ltd, Amritsar for 6 months. I want to know my PF A/c no. Please help me out in this matter.

Minni Arora
                +91 [protected]

Kochar — PF

Hi sir/mam

I have worked for 6 months at Kochar Infotech Pvt Ltd in the year 2008. I just want to know my PF a/c no.

Minni Arora
                +91 [protected]
                [protected]@yahoo.co.in

I want to know my PF amount
                Hi sir/mam,

Please suggest me how to get my pf application with sign form organisation.They are not responding from 6 months.

I have worked with following company in hyderabad for 9 Months.
                ACME PRIVATE LIMITED,
                Plot No#563, Bhagat singh Nagar, KUKATPALLY
                HYDERABAD-500 085
                Ph:[protected], [protected]

After resignation I submitted my pf application to that company for signature of employer.They are not responding from 6 months. So many times I asked, They wont respond.

Please help me out in this matter, how to get my pf.

One brother.

Manikantha Gundimeda
                  Sir, this is Manikantha Gundimeda i was with Yash Technologies(Hyderabad) and resigned my services in Jan 2010,i applied my PF in the month of April 2010,but i did not recieve any amount.This is my PF A/C Number:MP/17045/1485.

Please do the needful,waiting for your earliest response.

Manikantha Gundimeda
                  I didn't get my pf amt since 1 year, ,
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

PF — PF [Resolved]

venkatesh.goud
                    i have put a transfer of PF from satyam to accenture , its been more then 2 years no response.
                    my pf account number...