POWER GRID FPO Complaints & Reviews

the refund of power grid fpo yet.my application details are following:-

application no.-246344011
d-mat a/c no.-1204470002405197
cheque no.-373315
bank name-state bank of indore,jabalpur.
bank a/c no.-63002764080
please provide me the refund cheque courier details as as soon as possible.
Application no:25084969,Applicants Name:Kaushal Thakker,Chque no:605708,chq.amt:93600/- (AXIS BANK) .......Share have not been allotted to me and i have not received my Refund Amount Cheque or an ECS credit.What is Karvy Compushare the registrar doing.Pls credit to my account immediately.

Power grid — power grid refund not received

I applied for 1105 share of Power grid Corporation IPO through shreepati holdings Rs 99450=00 was debited from my account through cheque no.193729 vide Application no.24180125 . I have been alloted 297 share but at the same time I hvae not received my balance amount/Refund back which should have been credited to my account through ECS. I request you interfere in this matter help me get my refund with due interest for the period delayed.my e.mail i.d is

[protected]@yahoo.co.in

The full address of Registrar is as follows,
Karvy computershare Pvt. Ltd
Power Grid Corporation of India IPO
Karvy House, 46,Avenue-4
Street No.1

powergrid — refund not received as of yet

I Rashmi Gathani have applied for the power grid FPO neither have I received shares nor refund & have not been able to track the status of the allotment online.
Details are as mentioned below:

APPLICATION NO NAME
45737458 RASHMI GATHANI
AMOUNT NO OF SHARES APPLIED FOR 1105
RS 99450(NINETY NINE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED FIFTY ONLY)11/11/2010(DEBITED AS ON 18/11/10)
application no. 4 7876015
applicant name : preeti vijayvergia
cheque no. 113906
cheque amount : 99450/- [ sbbj bank]
share have been alloted and on the date of listing i selled out market rate
but the balance amount of refund is not yet recevied by ecs & by cheque.

my saving ac details sb5538 allahabad bank [ old]
my new account no :[protected] allahabad bank
refund not received

i sureshchandra j pathak had applied for power grid shares, my application no. is
33872073. i had not received my refund through ecs but ecs rejected due to my bank account no 4606 is alreday clossed. please send refund order of Rs. 74142 immediately as i have go to outside my contact no is [protected].67515
application no. 29406819
applicant name : Sureshchandra Rameshchnadra Tiwari
heque no. 942418
cheque amount : 99450/- [ idbi bank]
share have been alloted 297 nos and on the date of listing i selled out market rate
but the balance amount of refund Rs. 74056.50 is not yet recevied by ecs & by cheque.

my saving ac details [protected]

PAN NO -ABFPK6148M
NAME -VIJAY KAUSHIK
BID CONFIRMATION NO -[protected]
CHEQUE AMOUNT : 11700/-(AXIS BANK a/c no [protected]
I did not received any shares and not yet recive any refund cheque pls verify and credit to my account immediately

Power grid — Refund of FPO power grid: not received

that i had applied for power grid fpo for Rs. 46,800 which is deducted
from my HDFC a/c[protected] on 18.11.2010 but till now nether
shares nor amount is refunded to me. My applicaton no. is 3809226 and
reference no. is 2405026

Please treat this matter urgent and kindly sort it out.
application no. 34774957
applicant name : BIPINBHAI RAICHAND SHAH
cheque no. 002766
cheque amount : 99450/- [ IOB bank]
share have been alloted and on the date of listing i selled out market rate
but the balance amount of refund is not yet recevied by ecs & by cheque.

my saving ac details [protected] IOB BANK [ old]
my new account no :[protected]
sir my grandfathers bid cum application form no.is 28788522 the cheque is not refunded yet so plz refund as soon as u can
Non receipt of application money refund

I would like to register a complaint for non refund of application money on Power Grid FPO.

I applied for 390 equity shares of FPO - Power Grid vide Application No.45856951 in the name Kiran devi Daga
The refund amount of Rs.35100 should have been credited to my Savings Account No.[protected], in HDFC Bank kolkata. But this amount has NOT been credited to my account.

Request with registrars Karvy has not yielded any results.

This delay in receipt of funds has caused me a lot of inconvenience. I am unable to apply for the punjab and sind bank IPO.

I Archana has not received
the refund of power grid fpo yet.my application details are following:-

application no.[protected]
d-mat a/c no.-IN[protected]
cheque no.-522841
please provide me the refund cheque courier details as as soon as po

POWER GRID FPO — NOT RECEIVED REFUND ORDER

i have applied a powergrid fpo.my application no is 34738651.i have applied a 130 share and Rs.11700/- union bank of india.u dabit my cheque no.8670 dated on 16/11/10 .but till today i have no received refund order.

so plz send refund order early as possible

T V Srinivasa Gupta

At first I had applied for 195 shares by paying the money through I.C.I.C.I.Bank A/c for Rs.17550/- and further I revised the application to 1105 Shares. i.e.Rs.81900/- [99450-17550]

But they have considered only the cheque amount Rs.81900/- for 910 shares.

I have received the shares 244 Stating that you have applied for 910 shares and the balance amount refunded.

What about the First Application money which was applied for 195 shares i.e.17550/-

I have received a reply from the fpo section is not a proper.so I made a reply for the same the details as under.

Pl.find the details. Gothrough the details Correctly and proceed further.

At first I have applied for 195 Shares by paying the I.C.I.C.I bank Che.No.05293 for Rs.17550/-

Subsequently I had revised the Application under the same No. and further applied 195+910 shares by paying difference amount i.e. 81900/-. The Shares has been allotted for the Amount Rs.81900/- cheque amount and balance refunded.

What is the stage of Rs.17550/- I.C.I.C.I bank cheque No.05293 Still today I have not recd., the refund amount or the allotted shares not credited to my Demat Account.

Totally I had applied:

Through I.C.I.C.I. Bank che.No. 05293 [Original Application No.42961277] for 195 Shares Rs. 17550/- Allotment or refund due
    Through I.C.I.C.I. Bank che.No. 05294 [Revised Application No.42961277] for 910 Shares Rs. 81900/- 244 Shares +Rs.61038/- recd.,

-------- ----------- 1105 Shares Rs.99450/-
    --------- -----------

I T V Raghava Krishna has applied 1105 shares of power grid corporation fpo by paying the amount Rs.99450/- [ Rs.17550+81900/-]. At first I had applied under the application no.42961277 for 195 shares Rs.17550/-through icici bank che.No.05293 under the same application no. I had sent the revised bid form for 1105 shares by paying extra amount Rs.81900/-through Icici bank che.no.05294 i.e.[ 17550+81900 =99450/-]

But you have treated as 1105-195 =910 shares and allotted 244 shares. It is wrong

I have to get 296 shares. Pl.credit 51 shares to my Demat A/c IN301022 Client ID 20942420. My pan No.AMDPK7564L

If you have despatched the refund orders to me. Pl.cancel those and issue me a fresh one after allotting 51 shares and deduct the same amount from that.

I am having a Trading Account with Karvy Stock broking Ltd.,Adoni branch having trading A/c no.611076.

yours

> Dear Investor,
    > Unit : POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED-FPO
    > Application No.: 42961277
    > Name : T V RAGHAVA KRISHNA
    > We thank you for your e-mail with respect to your application made in the subject IPO.
    > We have perused the record and pleased to inform that your application was successful
    > in getting allotment of shares which have since been credited to your following de-mat
    > account.
    > DP ID :IN301022
    > Client ID :20942420
    > The excess application money consequent to adjustment of the amount towards the shares
    > shares allotted was refunded and complete particulars of the allotment / refund are
    > furnished below
    > f) Refund amount (Rs.) :61038
    > g) Date of Posting :29/11/2010
    > h) Mode of Posting :
    > i) R L No. :145173
    > We hope you would have received the said refund order by now, since same has not been
    > returned undelivered by postal authorities.
    > We will be grateful, if you could kindly confirm receipt and respond at the earliest.
    > Regards,
    > Customer Care
    > Karvy Computershare Pvt Ltd

POWER GRID CORPORATIONS OF INDIA LTD — NON RECEIPT OF SHARES IN DEMAT A/C

MY APPLICATION NO.: 8 7763637
    ALLOTTED SHARES : 286

TILL TODAY THERE NO CR. OF SHARES IN MY D MATE A/C

powergrid corporation of india ltd — not received my duplicate pan card yet

Sir i have lost my pan card and submitted the form for duplicate pan card but after so many months not received the same my pan no. is AKTPB4375L kindly send it at earliest

POWER GRID FPO — Non receipt of application money refund

I applied for 1040 equity shares of FPO - Power Grid vide Application No.3752782 in the name of Lina Khosla jointly with Bhavnaish Khosla.

I received 279 shares in my D'mat Account Client ID[protected]; DP ID- IN300214 Kotak Securities.

The refund amount of Rs.69745.50 should have been credited to my Savings Account No.[protected], in HDFC Bank N-47 Pratap Building Connaught Circus. But this amount has NOT been credited to my account.

Request with registrars Karvy has not yielded any results.

This delay in receipt of funds has caused me a lot of inconvenience. I am unable to apply for the IPO of MOIL Ltd.

Lina Khosla & Bhavnaish Khosla

POWER GRID FPO — Non refund of Balance AMOUNT

I have been applied Power Grid FPO of 390 nos on 10 11.2010. I was alloted only 105 nos Balance amount Rs 26,017.50 not yet refunded to my account.
    My DP A/c no 10023007
    Please take necessary action please
    With regards
    Madhumita
    05.12.2010
    I also have not received my Refund.
    Pls let me know what should I do???
    Details are as below:

Name MR ASHISHKUMAR KATLANA
    Disp.Date 23/11/2010
    Warr.Date 23/11/2010

POWER GRID FPO — Non receipt of Refund amount

I applied 520 shares of Power Grid FPO and got allotted 140 shares against the application No. 23931798. Till date i have not recieved the refund amount of the shares not allotted. i have posted three mails to Karvy but still the refund has not been sent to me.

Kindly look into the matter and forward it to the right platform so that i can get my refund which is already delayed.

thanks & regards

Sharad Kumar Agarwal
    Non receipt of application money refund

I applied for 200equity shares of FPO - Power Grid vide Application No.17748976 in the name of Sunil Onkarrao Koche
    I have not received any shares in my D'mat Account Client ID[protected]; DP ID- IN300513 Sharekhan Ltd..

The refund amount of Rs.11, 700should have been credited to my Savings Account No.[protected], in Indian Overseas Bank, BRANCH CPRI Govindpura, or by post. But this amount has NOT been credited to my account.

Request with registrars Karvy has not yielded any results.

This delay in receipt of funds has caused me a lot of inconvenience

Sunil Koche
    III/9, CPRI Colony
    Raisen Road, Govindpura
    BHOPAL-462023.

Power grid — refund of money

my name is shripadh singhvi, my application no. is 21273058, d.d. no. 834482, demat a/c no. [protected] .

i have applied in fpo of power grid company and still i have not received my refund.

so, please help me.

regards,

shripadh singhvi

[protected]@rediffmail.com

powergrid corporation — Refund of Money for FPO

My name is Satrajit Das and I have a DP Account in India Infoline Limited.

I had subscribed to the FPO which was opened in December for 2 lots which was amounting to Rs. 11700. I was finally allotted 1 lot (of 65 shares) and the amount that was supposed to be returned back to me was Rs. 6142.50 (since the issue price was Rs. 85.50 – totaling Rs. 5557.50). However, I have not yet received my cheque for the same.

Please let me know who is the concerned person to contact for refund.

Many Thanks
    Satrajit Das.
    Dear Satarjit,

This has reference to your observations. In order to help us address the same, kindly provide us complete details (such as Login ID in connection with this issue . Please quote the same in your email. Upon receipt of the mail, our customer service team will be able to work on resolving the same.

IIFL Customer Service

POWER GRID FPO — non receipt of refund after allotment of shares in fpo

I had applied for power grid fpo, for which a few shares have been allotted to me, however, for so long I have not received the refund. The details are as under:
    Application no.:34865913
    shares applied for:1105
    Shares allotted:296
    Refund Order no.:1243196
    refund amount: Rs.74142

Even after 60 days I am unable to get the refund order, depite of repeated querries at the decentralised office, i.e. ahmedabad branch of karvy consultancy.
    Pl. take the suitable action so that I can get my money with interest.
    Viral Bagri

powergrid corporation of india ltd — Non allotment of FPO and Refund of Money

I have applied for POPWERGRID FPO vide physical Application no.62987860 on Dtd:10.11.2010 through M/s.MOIL by issuing a cheque of Rs.46,800.00 in favor of "ESCROW ACCOUNT _POWERGRID-FPO Employee" vide SBI cheque No: 694594 dtd:10.11.2010. But to our utter surprise till date neighter any share have been alotted nor the money debited from my Account SB.[protected] have been credited through ECS.
    So, Pl. arrange to refund the amount at Account SB.[protected] IFSC :SBIN0008747 as i am in hardship and oblidge.
    Rajendra Prasad Sah
    Emp.No:51014

powergrid — regarding refund of fpo money

i had applied for 195 shares of powergrid fpo , but i have been alloted only 65 shares, rest of money approx 12000 has not been refuded by powergrid, now please guide me wht should i do.

Power grid — about refund amount

Please check the status of my refund amount.

Application no. Refund No. Reference No. Refund Amount
    44391641 281134 621822 11992.50

Santosh Kumar Yadav

surendv
      REFUND NOT CREDITED TO A/C

I HAVE APPLLIED 1105 POWERGRID FPO ON 15.11.2010 WITH THE AMOUT 99450 WITH APPLICATION NO IS 28968407. I DIDN'T GET ANY ALLOTMENT EVEN THOUGH STILL NOT RECEVIED THE REFUND. I SEND COUPLE OF MAILS TO KARVY BUT IT IS FAILED TO DELIVERY FOR THE KARVEY DOMAIN. THOUGH PHONE NO BODY HELPING BAOUT THIS.

PLEASE LOOK INTO...
      THANKS
      VEBKAT

Power grid — FPO Refund

Fpo refund not received till today.

TRANSACTION DETAIL - 6269357 ON LINE DATED 11/11/2010

Application Date: 10th Nov
      Application No. 11108137
      Shares Applied 1105
      Shares Alloted 296
      However Powergrid FPO shares are not yet credited to my account with ICICIDIRECT. Pls look into the same

Srinivas

TL MATHUKUTTY
        I HAVE APPLLIED FOR POWERGRID FPO ON 10.11.2010 VIDE REF NO 11114547-05422320002170 THROUGH HDFC BAN DEMAT A/C NO 18823881. 87 SHARES WERE ALLOTTED & BALANCE OF RS.21811.50 HAS TO BE REFUNDED ONLINE.

RS.21811.50 IS NOT YET CREDITED TO MY A/C

PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND ARRANGE TO REFUND THE SAME.

namanjain19
          Power grid fpo refund not recd.Agaist appl.no/6855213,,even after lapse of 5-7days.not credited in my bank till yoday.WHY?
          I have applied for Coal India Ltd. on 19th October for 200 shares with
          total amount 49000/-. Out of these 100 shares allotted to me.
          I have not received my refund 25725/-. I have enquired with my region
          post office. But they confirmed that i have not receive any doccument
          regarding this refund.I have neither received my refund order nor I
          have credited the amount in my saving account the shares have been
          received by me in my Demat account No. as mentioned below.

Its been long time since IPO listed and no refund received yet.
          Could you please help on this matter.
          Please find my details :
          Applied amount: 49000/-
          Dp id: cdsl-[protected]
          Phone no : [protected]
          Email id : [protected]@gmail.com
          Postal Address : Shop no.216/a, new grain market kurukshetra (Haryana).
          Rajan
          Dear SIr

Iam applied 58500 For powergrid fpo andihavealote 175share inmy demate account but till date i have been not receive any refund cheque so please inform me how many days to long for receive refund cheque

my application no 33923209

name- vishal jasvantbhai patel
          my aplication no. 29406819
          I have been applied Power Grid FPO of 1105 nos on 10 11.2010. I was alloted only 297 nos Balance amount Rs 74056.50 not yet refunded to my account.
          My DP A/c no [protected]
          sureshchandra tiwari
          07.12.2010
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

ashok.natani
            I may inform you that under FPO Power Grid, I had applied for 1105 Shares under Retail Bid Account through my Cheque No. 542729 drawn on Corporation Bank, Bikaner For Rs. 99450/-. My application No. is 3 8488849.

Now, I have come to know that I have not been allotted any shares in my D Mat account No. 10004822 maintained with SBBJ., Jaipur. Through Internet enquiry I found that under above Application shows the name of applicant "Moti Lal Rathi" & No. of shares allotted shown "NIL". I have also confirmed from my banker that my cheque has been encashed on 16.11.2010 and after encashment of my cheque no Refund so far credited to my SB A/c attached to my D Mat Account.

On enquiry from India Infoline at Jaipur apprised me that by way of double punching the application stands rejected. The reason best known to either India Infoline or to your goodself.

Here, I am afraid that someone else with the collusion of India Infoline wants to dodge my money (This is a clear case of embezzlement my cheque). I therefore request you to kindly do look into the matter and let me know the real history of this case and also arrange to refund my amount of Rs. 99450/- with interest and compensation for Rs. 10,000/- by way of mental agony, interest charged by my Banker and loss occured due to Non Allotment of Shares to the tune of 296. I hope your goodself will revert in this matter on urgent basis and inform me all the position on my e-mail [email protected] & [email protected]

I may also add here that enquiry made at Jaipur in the offices of India Infoline @ Karvy consultancy it has been informed me that they are taking up this matter on urgent basis. All the requisite formalities has been completed by me with your Jaipur office after meeting with Shri Ashish Singh , Regional Head (Client Acquisition).

Yours Sincerely,